All Comments on 'A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I truly love this story, I hope you will continue it. I would love to see more of Blackthorne though, and his relationship with "his girl".

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Truly Exceptional.

To repeat again: one of best historical stories on the site. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
finally!!!

I got so excited when she finally put a stop to this absurd sharing, she should have made it clear from the beginning and should have made Stuart realize just how bad he is behaving by prioritizing his brothers over his wife and treating her as a possession instead of respecting her properly. Go Aileen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm...

You've taken all the sexy out of the 4 way brotherly love thing. In the beginning when the whole sharing thing was introduced Stuart had said that he hoped she would grow to love his brothers as she loved him and visa versa.. I was really hoping there would be an emotional intimacy develope between them but that's wasn't the case. It really was just sex she was being used for and that just feels wrong. Part of me is a bit confused why it was ever even part of the storyline. As hot as the actual scenes were, it sucked all the sexy out of it when it became clear she'd been coerced into becoming nothing more than a cum dump for Thorburn & Frang. Regardless of their sexual prowess and respectful demeanor it was awkward when they would ask Stuart if they could "use" his wife. I'm glad she put her foot down and sent her idiot of a husband on his way to think about what an ass he's been. Again I'm just not sure why or where this ever fit as part of the story except to add some salacious form of erotica. The same goes for Isobel's attraction to Ailene. There is plenty of plot here to pull off a historical romance story between the three brother's and their prospective wives but the sexual escapades so far seems contrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.