A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps it would be best if I came some other time, Stuart," Frang said, backing away. "She seems upset."

"Upset! Me upset? Whatever gives you that idea, Frang? That I should have to service three fucking brothers anytime one of them develops a cock stand. Why should it be upsetting? You can come here any time you wish and I'll be happy to take care of you. I thought I'd be done with at least one of you once you moved out. What are you going to do, Frang? Come running back here every couple days because you're frustrated? Or do you expect me to come to Lady Luck Farm and service you there? I suggest to you it may be time to find some willing widow to warm your bed as it will soon be apparent to everyone in fucking Scotland that you're bedding your brother's wife if I'm to continue dousing your fires for you after you've moved out of the Keep."

"I thought you'd accepted that I'd share you, Ailene?" Stuart asked. "That you were past being upset by it?"

"Maybe I was, for awhile," she admitted. "But I thought it would end at some point. You'd have shared me, shown me off like some prize calf, and we'd be done with it, but I don't see an end. Frang is interested in Isobel. She's a lovely woman and he should be interested in her. At some point, what if she does accept his offer of marriage and comes to his bed? And then he tells her, 'Oh, by the way; my brothers and I are close and you'll have to fuck them, too. Nothing much. I don't want you becoming pregnant from one of them, so you'll only have to surrender your mouth or your ass to the other two.' I'm sure Isobel will have no problem accepting your arrangement given the way her previous husband passed her around.

"And Thorburn; interested in the widow Mackintosh. I suppose she won't care about being shared with other men either? After all, you haven't married one brother, you've married all fucking three of them. Or am I the only one who gets passed from brother to brother, satisfying their sexual needs? Why not get one big fucking bed and we'll all sleep in it and fuck whoever we want, whenever we want - man or woman. I mean, if I have to share my husband with two other women and be shared by two other men; what difference does it make who we're fucking?"

Stuart and Frang looked at each other, then Ailene, still kneeling on the floor, then each other again. She started crying. Stuart got down on the floor with her and held her.

"I'm sorry, Ailene," Stuart said. "I never thought this through. What would happen if all were married and the consequences."

"Aye," Frang added. "If I was lucky enough to win Isobel's heart and tried to share her with my brothers, she'd gut us all."

"As should I, Stuart," Ailene cried. "It was a cockamamie idea and I went along with it because I love you and would do almost anything for you. And I care for Frang and Thorburn and perhaps a part of me found it exciting to be lusted after by three strong, handsome men. But I can't do it anymore. I can no longer convince myself it's acceptable to fuck all of you. Hopefully, Frang and Thorburn can find the right wives to share their lives with, and they can love them the way I love you. However, I won't do this anymore, and if you insist, I'm leaving. So, decide now what you want from a wife, because I'll no longer be communal sex property."

"I'm sorry, Ailene," Stuart said. "When put that way, it makes no sense and I was wrong to expect it of you. Please accept my deepest apologies, my love. I will never ask it of you again."

"Frang, you'll have to seek other relief as I will be unavailable from now on."

"I'm sorry as well, Ailene. We should not have treated you like a horse or hound," Frang replied. "I'll let Thorburn know as well. We'll not seek you out again."

"Good night, Frang."

"Good night, Lady Cameron." Frang left.

Ailene stood up, brushing her skirts, saying, "I'm going to bed, Stuart. I would appreciate it if you left me alone tonight. I'm not quite ready to forgive you. Perhaps Frang will share his bed with you." She pushed him out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Stuart stared at the closed door. What have I done, he thought. She's the love of my life and I made her lie down with my brothers. I hope she forgives me at some point. He went down to Frang's room and sought a bed for the night.

"Aye, may as well sleep here, lad," Frang said when asked. "I'll be doing naught tonight."

"I can't believe we thought it okay to pass my wife around," Stuart said.

"We shared everything as striplings and thought all should still be shared. If I'd married first, I'd likely done the same, Stuart. We treated her like any other possession we ever had without imagining all the consequences of doing so. She was right. If all of us were married and passing our wives around, we may as well sleep in one bed. Would it even matter? I'm sorry."

"Was what I did any different than McTavish did to Isobel?" Stuart asked. "Not settling debts of money, granted, but debts of family. With more love, but no better treatment?"

"Aye, I know. I saved Isobel from her degradation while perpetrating my own on your own sweet wife. I feel the fool and a right bastard at the moment."

"I hope she'll forgive me, Frang."

"I'm hoping she'll forgive all of us. Not sure we deserve it, but I'd be wretched should your marriage be ruined due to our stupidity. Your saving grace may be how much she loves you, Stuart. I've never seen a lass so fond of her spouse. Mostly women seem to tolerate us, perhaps with good reason given our behavior, but Ailene would walk through fire for you."

"More than I deserve. I thought myself a good husband, but I was a better brother than a husband and it should have been the other way around."

"Do what you can to atone, Stuart, and with God's favor, she may."

"I pray you're right, brother."

Stuart was up much of the night imagining his life if she didn't.

12