All Comments on 'A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 19'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Like the series, but way too graphic...

A couple of things, I don’t enjoy reading in the summary exactly what is going to happen in the story. My love for reading is finding out what happens as I read it. Second, more important, the torture of Mairia was too too graphic. I don’t read stuff like this on purpose. I love your series, however if this level of graphic description of the torture continues I will have to stop reading a favorite series. I don’t say this easily. I can’t get the disgusting images out of my mind, Third point, this taps into the greatest fear we all have in the D/s world of trusting the wrong person, and being physically maimed as punishment. Good that you bring it up yet not good how graphic and disgusting it was. Should have gone lighter on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the story

To be honest, the ”relationship” between Terlag and Blackthorne is by far my favorite. Hope this will be updated soon and that both of them are in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for update!

I love this story. I check everyday to see if their is a new update. Hope you do finish the story.

Thanks

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Best Read in Long While.

The story just continues to get better and better. Totally hooked on it. But, please get rid of the god damn summaries at the beginning!!! I want to read and enjoy the story itself, not have it ruined prior to the reading !!! If you want to communicate with your readers, do it at the end of the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous