A Proper Scottish Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,592 Followers

"I will teach you to return the favor," he replied. "You may now use your tongue on me."

He lay back on the bed and his manly sword sprang up from the curls between his legs, his sack heavy and full, dangling toward the bed. She reached for it again, another drop of the slippery fluid gilding the tip. She felt it move in her fingers, wanting to spring more upright as she handled it. She leaned down and observed it more closely. The head was plum shaped and only a little less purple, split at the top with the slit from which the drop had come. She lowered her head and reached forth her tongue, tasting the tip. The little drop was nearly tasteless and as slick as the first, her tongue sliding easily in the fluid. The same applied to the skin she touched. Nor did it smell as she thought it might.

Stuart noticed the slight flaring of her nostrils and laughed.

"A good reason for taking frequent baths, don't you think," he said, smiling. "I find it so much more enjoyable to share myself in this way when I wash every day."

Reassured that he was clean, she took a longer lick, from the base of his sizable rod to the top, where another clear drop was forming. She felt it swell in her hand and felt compelled to take the head in her mouth where she swirled her tongue around it. The increased swelling and the soft moans of her husband told her that she had done the right thing. So her mouth sank a little farther on his hard shaft and she felt it grow even more in her mouth. His hand tangled in her hair and he encouraged her to take more of his prick into her hot, soft and wet mouth. He felt her gag a little as the head reached her throat and he allowed her to slide back up so she could take a couple quick breaths before he motivated her to take him back in her mouth with a slight pressure on her head and another moan.

She found that she enjoyed feeling him swell and grow in her mouth and his moans of pleasure as her mouth slowly rose and fell on his swollen manhood. It gave her a feeling of power to know that she was slowly turning him into a big pile of porridge. His other hand grabbed the other side of her head and she felt him thrusting upward from the bed, though lightly so he wouldn't choke her again. She took her free hand and fondled his sack, his balls rolling in her small hand. His thrusting became more urgent and quicker and she felt his balls draw up toward his stalk. On a whim, she sank as far as she could on his cock despite his release of her head and his quick protestations that he was about to cum. She felt the quick throbbing in his prick as a jet of his essence sprayed the back of her throat. A deep moan escaped him as he continued to spurt down her throat in increasingly diminishing amounts, his cock thrusting and pulsing with each surge. It was saltier, thicker, and not as slick as the clear fluid she'd licked earlier, but did not taste that bad; she was able to swallow it without much difficulty, only a small drop escaping her lips, which she wiped off with her fingers. His satisfied sighs rewarded her efforts and even though he began to shrink immediately afterward, he encouraged her continued oral ministrations and soon after, he began to swell in her mouth.

When hard again, he pulled her lips to his. He kissed her to a state of breathlessness, while his hands wandered freely over her body, stirring her again. When her breath had quickened, he knelt between her legs while spreading them wide and she felt his stiff cock at the entrance of her sex. He rubbed the tip of his cock in the moisture slicking her folds before pushing it in to just past the head. It was tight and thick, leaving her feeling full and spread, and she knew there was much more to squeeze into her. His mouth trailed down her neck, over the swell of her breasts before anchoring his lips on her puckered nipple. She gasped, and she felt him thrust another inch or two into her moist sex. She felt that she must burst at the pressure in her tight sheath, but by glancing down, she saw that he was less than halfway inside of her.

"I can help you," he said. She felt his arms on either side of her legs lift them up and slide them over his shoulders. He leaned into her and his rigid shaft penetrated her to the root. If she was full before, now she was packed.

"Holy Mother of God!" She gasped. "I shall split in two."

"Nae, lass. You're merely tight. It will get better, I promise you."

He held himself still, letting her body adjust to the fullness in her body. He listened to her breathing and when it evened out a little, he withdrew about half his length, then sliding back in. A small gasp was all that greeted this action, so he repeated it. She was wonderfully tight, her sheath sliding up and down his cock like a glove. His cock was touching wonderful places deep in her body with each thrust. Waiting until he felt her quickening breath, he began sliding out until he was nearly withdrawn, then plunging with greater force and rapidity back inside, his sack slapping against her upturned ass. The position of her body under him allowed him to rub her nub and reach deep inside her with each stroke and her heat was building up incrementally with each plunge. Suddenly, her breath caught in her throat and he felt her tight vaginal muscles pulling and milking at his prick as a flush descended to her breasts. Her nipples tightened, and her legs slid down his back and clutched at him, like she was trying to pull all of him within her body. She gave quick little halting gasps and he felt his cum rising from his balls and splashing into the liquid heat of her body in pulsating waves, moaning as he emptied his seed within her.

When he softened, he felt her squeezing him from her body and his cock fell out with a soft plop along with a few drops of their mixed juices which slid into the crease of her ass. He rolled from atop her body while they both gathered air into their lungs in quick gasps, their mutual release having drained their energy.

He turned toward her and lazily ran his hand up and down her body as far as his hand could reach without extending himself.

"Aye, that was some fine fucking, that was. I hope that you enjoyed it half as much as I did, love," he said.

Panting, she replied, "It was better than I'd been led to believe by my mother."

"Well I wanted it to be good; your first time and all. No point in it being painful when with a little effort and care, you can enjoy it as much as I do."

"Oh husband, it was wonderful! Never have I felt such pleasure. Is it like this always?"

"It can be. It is certainly my goal to make it so with you."

She reached out and grasped his limp prick, sticky with their combined juices.

"It may be a little while before the wee laddie is ready for more," he said, smiling. "You've worked him over very well so far tonight. We should grab a little sleep while we're able."

She bent and kissed the tip of his cock and then snuggled into the crook of his arms. "I can hardly wait for the next time," she whispered into his chest.

He smiled and pulled her closer, pulling the furs over them as the fire was starting to die down.

He woke to her sucking and licking at his rapidly rising cock. Twice more they consummated their marriage before the rising sun made them rise, once with him teaching her to ride him like a horse, and the last time with him mounting her from behind, like a dog. Each time was as wonderful as the first; her marriage already being more than she could have ever expected.

Since then, they'd done a lot of experimenting. He watched her as she pleasured herself to orgasm or she watched him, his essence squirting halfway up his body when he came. She'd used her hands, her breasts, her thighs and her mouth to give him pleasure in addition to her sex. He had fingered the tight entrance to her ass as his cock plundered her cunt from behind, making her squeal, but despite the alien feeling and oddness of it all, she'd come harder than she could remember cumming before, her sex just dripping with wetness when they were through. He told her that at some point, he would fuck her in the ass, which while shocked her, being totally foreign, but gave her a little shiver as well.

To picture his thick, stiff prick going up her ass both repelled and fascinated her. Repelled because it was strange that a man would want to put it there, but fascinating because of what his finger had done to her. The thought that she would then be surrendering all of herself to her beloved husband had a certain appeal to it, and she had enjoyed everything else that they had done together to the fullest.

As she lay there thinking about it, the hand caressing her breast left her stiff nipple and drifted down between her legs, joining the other hand already alternating between the nubbin of flesh at the top of her slit and slipping two fingers into her tight, wet sex. She took a little of the dampness gathered there onto her middle finger and moved it to the puckered entrance of her ass. She pushed the finger a bit into the opening and tried to imagine her husbands hard prick slowly expanding the tight orifice instead of her wee finger. As she visualized it, she got wetter, but it seemed an impossible thing to her that something so large could fit into something so small and tight. Nevertheless, she began to pant and moan as her pleasure peaked and she finally released on the fingers of her hand.

"My, my, what have we got here?" she heard a deep male voice saying behind her head.

Embarrassed, flustered and red faced, Ailene pushed down her skirts and grabbed the bodice of her shift together before standing and turning to face the voice.

"Don't cover yourself up, lassie, we were both enjoying the view," said another voice, even gruffer than the first and standing to the right of the first man.

Ailene was familiar with most of the men working for the Cameron's, but she didn't recognize either of these men. Both were rough and disreputable looking, clothes were ragged and dirty, as were the hands and faces of the wearers. The first had dirty brown hair, was pudgy, but not too soft looking, and the second man was balding and cadaverously thin. He had a thick black beard that looked to have remnants of his last three or four meals in it.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked.

"We're just a couple of lonely men who haven't been with a woman for awhile, and you look like you're a little lonely yourself, lassie," the first man replied.

"Nae," she said, backing slowly from the men while pulling her bodice together more tightly, "tis just I was thinking of my husband with fondness. I'm lonely nary at all."

Both men kept advancing and the second one said, "Aye, well you may be getting sufficient fucking lass, but it's been a long time since I sank my cock into anything as bonnie as you," grabbing the aforementioned appendage as he approached.

Ailene turned to flee but her heavy dress slowed her and she hadn't taken 5 steps before a hand grabbed the back of her stays and pulled her to the ground. Before she could rise to her feet again, a heavy body was on her, pinning her to the ground, knocking the wind from her. The heavy-set man approached her from her head and seized her arms. He knelt on her hands and his grubby, dirty fingers pulled apart her stays and squeezed and twisted her bare breasts.

"Stop it, you animals, I'm the wife of Stuart Cameron, on whose land you're currently trespassing!" she screamed in fury, twisting and turning to escape and avoid the hands tearing at her tender breasts.

The thin one was now kneeling on either side of her waist and while he kept an eye on the breast mauling his compatriot was delivering to those luscious globes, he reached behind him and grasped the bottom of her dress and started pulling it up her legs. "What care we whose land we're trespassing on," he said, "we're outlaws anyway and can expect nothing less than a noose if we're caught. What's one more crime like rape?"

Ailene knew then that she could expect nothing less from these two beasts. She squirmed and kicked harder in an attempt to get him off of her. When she opened her mouth to scream, he shoved a piece of filthy cloth in her mouth. While her efforts did nothing to remove either of them, it was making it more difficult to do what they wanted.

"Grab the rope from the pack," the dirty bearded one told chubby. "I'll hold her down until you're back."

He grabbed her hands and slid his hips down her legs to reduce the amount of kicking she could do. Without the leverage of her feet upon the ground, her squirming and struggling did nothing to remove the man, who was stronger than his gaunt appearance would indicate. He leaned down and tried to kiss her. His teeth were broken and ragged and his breath stunk of God knew what and she twisted away from him, only to have him slobbering against her neck, licking and kissing from her ear to her shoulder. Shortly after, she felt his broken teeth gnawing on her right nipple, the sharp edges causing even more pain to her already tender bosom. Chubby soon returned with the rope and wrapping it several times around her wrists, tied her hands above her head to a sturdy bush.

"That should do it," dirty beard said. "You can hold her legs while I fuck her, then I'll hold them while you fuck her."

"Why should you get to have her first," chubby said. "I saw her first. On top of which, I'm thinking I'd like to fuck her mouth whilst you fuck her cunt."

"Well then, tie her legs. Spread them good so we have access to her cunt," dirty beard said.

Ailene's struggles thus far had done nothing but to tire her out. She was panting from her exertions, but when she felt chubby tie a loop around her right leg and stretch it toward the tree, she renewed her kicking, hoping against hope that she could stop or even delay the rape that she knew was coming. Despite her efforts, her leg was soon secured to the tree and then another length was looped around her left ankle and pulled taut and attached to a peg he drove into the soft ground. She now lay with her legs splayed widely, and with her arms stretched out over her head. Her breasts were bare, her dress was up over her knees and dirty beard was pulling it up to her waist, lifting her hips to slide it under her ass, baring her sex to the two men. They also panted a little from their struggles with her, but now they could stand and leisurely examine their prize.

Nice breasts, not overly large, but nice, still sitting high on her chest, auburn hair, a few leaves and small twigs stuck in her hair from her rolling around on the ground. Her waist was nicely narrow, swelling to lovely hips and smooth, white thighs. The hair at her delta was a little darker than her head, with fewer highlights. Chubby undid his breeches and pulled his erection out. It was short and stubby, not much more than 5 inches in length, even erect. Dirty beard also undid his breeks, but dropped them to his ankles, his legs and ass as skinny and bony as the rest of him. His erection had more meat than the entire rest of his body, it seemed, and had a bend to the left.

Chubby knelt down next to Ailene's head and waved his little pecker at her face.

"I know that you'll be thinking of biting me when I put this in your mouth, lass, and I want you to rethink that right now. If I feel any teeth, I don't have any problem knocking them all from your mouth. Tis only a rape, and you can survive if you don't do anything stupid," Chubby said. "No sense in dying for a little fucking. Nor do I want any yelling. We can do this while you're unconscious, if you have any thought of screaming. We know how close the Keep is and we don't want anyone interrupting our fun."

He grasped the cloth sticking from her mouth and asked, "We aren't going to be having any problems now, are we lassie?" He waited until she slowly nodded before pulling it out.

While chubby was warning her against biting him, dirty beard was shoving first one finger, than two in her sex, wiggling the long, bony digits about in her sheath, which was still damp from the orgasm she'd given herself while dreaming of her husbands sweet lovemaking. To think that it would now be filled with dirty beard's filthy cock was more than she could bear, and she began to sob quietly, the tears rolling swiftly down her cheeks. Chubby rubbed his smelly little prick on her lips and she turned away, disgusted by the smell. It seemed that neither chubby or dirty beard believed in the cleanliness practiced by her husband. He responded by taking her left tit and giving it a hard twist that made her gasp in pain.

"Open up, that's a good girl," he said, twisting her breast again.

She turned her head towards him and he shoved his cock past her lips; she nearly gagged on the rancid taste.

"Lick it lassie. I don't think this will take long. It's been so long since I've been with a lassie such as yourself," chubby said.

While she began to swirl her tongue on his disgusting appendage, she felt dirty beard remove his fingers and she felt his meaty cock at the entrance of her sex. She expected to be penetrated at any moment, but it didn't happen. She looked up and saw 6 inches of arrow sticking out of dirty beards chest and before she could draw another breath, chubby had a feather growing out of his head. They toppled sideways and she was elated that her mouth was finally free of chubby's filthy prick. She saw Stuart and Frang running towards her and sobbed loudly, grateful that she was saved, and mortified that they were seeing her like this, trussed up and spread for her rape.

When Stuart searched for his wife at lunchtime, he was unable to find her. He checked with the head housekeeper and she was unaware of her whereabouts. The Captain of the Guard said that no one saddled a horse for her, nor had he sent any men to accompany her outside the gates of the Keep. He approached Thorburn and Frang and neither of them had seen her, but given that she didn't appear to be within the Keep, Thorburn quickly sent several small parties of men out to look for her. He knew that Calum Blackthorne would like nothing more than to get hold of any one of the Camerons. Stuart couldn't wait for the men to return with news and set out himself on his fastest horse, willing to storm the gates of hell himself if need be to find her. Frang saddled up and rode with him.

Stuart rushed about without thought or purpose, nearly ruining his horse as he ran from place to place, attempting to just cover as much ground as he could. Frang finally got him to stop, rest the horse, and think a bit about where she might have gone.

"Would she have gone to her family?" Frang asked.

"I don't think so," Stuart replied. "Her family is too far. She would nae have gone without proper guard. She's nae so foolish as that."

"Well then, you think she wouldn't have gone far then? She would be fairly close to the Keep?" Frang suggested.

"Aye. Fairly close, else she would have taken a horse and guardsmen."

"Given that you think the lass is fairly near, what would she be doing?" Frang said.

Stuart thought for a moment.

"She mentioned that she was running out of some of the medicinals and herbs that she keeps to treat the sickly." He said.

"Since town is too far for her to go, where might she go for what she needs?" Frang asked.

"I know there's a glade not too far from the Keep, surrounded closely by trees, where I know that she can find most of the plants that she uses," Stuart replied. "She may have gone there. Close enough to the Keep that she may have felt safe. It's about 5 minutes from here if we ride fast."

"Lead on."

When they arrived at the glade, the brush and trees were thick enough they had to abandon their horses and Stuart led Frang through the dense brush until they came to the clearing it encircled. There was his wife staked out with one man fucking her mouth and another either penetrating his wife's sex or about too. He quickly loosed an arrow at that bastard while Frang loosed his at the one in her mouth.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,592 Followers