A Proper Scottish Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Both of them toppled over, dead instantly. Frang offered his cloak and politely turned away while Stuart undid her ropes and closed the cloak around her. Ailene continued to sob, so close was her rescue to her permanent degradation and dishonor. Even now, she felt unclean and diseased and wondered how her husband could possibly love her again. He finished untying her and wrapped in the cloak and his arms, he hugged her close.

"Did the bastards rape you, dear?" He whispered. "Did they penetrate you?" He urged.

"Nae husband, they were about to, but you stopped them before they could finish the deed. It was pretty much as you saw when you arrived, except the skinny one had pushed his fingers into me, and they pawed my breasts before you came. They'd just finished the tying so I would nae struggle so much." She clutched him harder. "Can you ever forgive me, love, after those filthy beasts touched and mauled me? Can you touch me again? Or will you hate me and refuse to love me because I've been soiled by those two?"

"I'll always love you, Ailene. I can't help myself. There will be consequences though, for leaving the Keep without telling anyone and not going out with guards. It was expressly forbidden by Thorburn, Laird of the Keep, and by myself."

"What consequences, husband?" She asked.

"You'll know soon enough, my love."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers