All Comments on 'A Proper Southern Girl'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good and write more

I really liked it!!!!!!! Please do more like these. Thanks for the great , making me horny as all get out read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was fun

I enjoyed that but what does this "She is wet as all get out" mean?

ThreeDayThreeDayabout 9 years ago
wet as..

"Wet as all get out" is a colloquialism for "wet as you can be."

Nice story. Having the aunt join in was a bit silly, you had a great thing going with the Southern gentleman and the innocent. It seemed unusual that the innocent girl, once she crossed the barrier of commitment, was suddenly a horn dog slut who talked not as an innocent but as a worldly wise and experienced gal. Seemed disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second that

It was a wonderful tale until Auntie was rolled into the sexual slime. That was a major mistake. Your writing was superb for the first two pages, and not even the silly ending could spoil the effect totally. My 5+++++ has to slip to a mere 4.

Old Fart William

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Really liked it, and them...

and thought a hot aunt joining them sexy...trim matures are very hot....

She took to to it like a duckling to water...

5 and fave story, and looking forward to more of your stories...

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

A sequel please.

This has at least another round in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous