A Proper Southern Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up. She was staring at me, a slight smile to her eyes and lips. Two perfectly formed and deliciously pink nipples were pointed straight at me. The flat belly ended in a light brown fuzz covering her sex. It was very difficult for me not to go back to ravishing mode.

"So I'm to be tortured through the cocktail hour and dinner before any deflowering?"

"Well, it doesn't say that here in so many words but I think that is what Ophelia has in mind. It does say that I am responsible for giving you a memory to cherish." I stood up and gathered her into my arms. She relaxed and offered up her lips.

"I guess we better do it my aunt's way, to make sure I have something to cherish." She clutched me and giggled as her hand made its way into my pants. "Has a girl ever told you she cherished this?" More laughter. I pinched that delectable ass and said, "Get some proper country clothes on. I have to work on dinner."

I had brought the makings for a pot of stew, which meant dinner was going to be after dark. I guessed that would be ok, since Sam was here to spend time with me anyway. The cast iron fry pan came up to heat fast and I quartered the meat for browning, along with onions.

I was still turning the meat when hands went around me and she whispered, "Do you actually cook, too?"

"Beef stew for dinner, is that ok?"

The clinch was tight and the kiss was hot and wet. "Give me something to do." She was tapping her foot to the music coming from the other room.

I gave her vegetables to cut up and got myself a beer. The backside view of Sadie in her revised outfit was fabulous. Capri pants and a peach colored blouse.

"Put your sneakers on and we'll go for a little walk while the stew simmers."

I poured us glasses of the decent red wine I had brought along and we made our way around the hill to the top.

"Thanks again for bringing me here. The view is terrific. Was this a farmhouse originally?"

"Not really. I think it was a place to get away from the worst of the summer heat down in Chattanooga. Maybe there was a caretaker that looked after some grazing animals. For a while when my mom and her twin sister were teenagers, they kept horses here. But they get fractious if they aren't ridden and it came to an end when her sister got thrown and broke an arm. "

"That's a nice family story. Did you get to come here when you were little?" Sam leaned into me, my arm around her shoulder.

"Just a few times. My dad was a federal Marshall then and we moved around a lot."

"You should have a bench up here. It's very romantic." Her lips were on mine and her arm was around me, our fingers touching.

I framed her face with my hands and kissed her nose. "I'm not feeling much like Jerry. I'm feeling like you are the kind of girl I would like to hold in my arms forever."

The lips were back and a tongue with them. After a while, she drew back, "Don't get all mushy with me. I'm not leaving here until I have been properly fucked!"

She tried to punch me to underline the point, but I grabbed the arm and twirled us around and started down the hill.

The kitchen was warm and the stew smelled luscious. Sadie was about to get her wish. The stew would be better later anyway.

I poured us each a tumbler of bourbon and handed one to her. "This is prescribed for all Southern girls ready to lose their virginity." I knocked mine back and grinned at her. She looked dubious, but did the same, only choking a little.

"That will loosen me up, will it?" I liked the sassy Sadie. I edged her into the main room and started taking her clothes off. She hadn't put on underwear when she changed, so I had the full naked effect as soon as her blouse and pants were off. Her back was against me and her ass was rubbing the lump in my trousers. Her breasts were firm and fitted nicely in my hands. Her fingers were fumbling with my zipper.

"Just a sec. " When I was bare and back against her, my erection went straight in between her thighs. Her breathing was rapid. I guessed a bare cock had not been where mine was before now. I kissed the elegant neck in front of me, and gently pinched the stiff nipples.

"Do you care where we do this?"

"Find a towel, carry me upstairs and do it on that bed in the last sunshine."

Gazing at her white body sprawled on the narrow bed in the sun, I felt like some special privilege had been bestowed on me. The dark eyes were luminous with a mix of lust and anxiety. Time to get this over.

I looked down at her, twinkling with anticipation. "Do you want me to use a condom? Do you want lubrication?" She shook her head no to both questions but pulled me to her mouth and licked it and sucked a couple of times. Her eyes motioned to me to get to work.

I knelt on the bed, my hands behind her knees raising the legs straight up in the air and over my shoulders. Her lightly hairy sex was wet and pink. Her fingers were opening a path for me and I didn't hesitate to point the ample purple head of me right into her entrance. "Ready?" I mouthed at her. We both moved together and I was instantly all the way into Samantha Jones' welcoming cunt.

She clutched me, breathed out a huge sigh, and relaxed. "Oh my god, that's nice."

I whispered in her ear, "And the best part is you get to do that as often as you want after this!"

I was moving in her and talking dirty. "You've been hiding this juicy cunt from the world. I'm going to fuck you until you come and come and scream, Miss Sadie, the cockhound!"

She did scream. And wailed, and humped me like crazy. The third time, I lost it and pumped her full of cream.

After she got her breath back, her fingers went to her crotch. "I'm leaking your stuff."

I found some tissue in the next room and brought it back. "Your stuff too."

She smiled at me, "Our stuff."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed into my lap, arms around my neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was better than I expected. Was I supposed to come the first time?"

"You're hot, Sadie. The guys are going to go crazy."

"I don't need more guys." She kissed me with passion. "I've got a great guy right here. And he's even going to feed me some dinner."

Hot water came out of the tap in the tub, and I had fun soaping up her tender bottom, rinsing it and using the towel.

She brought clothes into the kitchen but didn't put them on. I filled her glass with red wine and she sat at the table, sipping it and staring at me. Her chest was flushed and her eyes were dilated. Definitely freshly fucked.

"I'm supposed to feel different, aren't I?"

"Yes. The last romance novel I read said that your heart is going pitter-patter, there are stars in your eyes, your skin is tingling everywhere, your pussy is still clenching, and your muscles are having mild seizures. Does that cover it?"

She was in my arms, pulling my hair and kissing wetly. "You skunk. Are you trying to ruin my life changing experience?"

"I could try singing a love song to you."

She swatted me soundly on the head. "You want to know what I really feel? I feel alive. I feel like I'm on top of my life like never before. I feel like my pesky mother's countless suggestions can just roll off me from now on. And all those little swimmers in me make me feel like the Earth Mother, ready to have your baby."

Whoa, I said to myself, take it easy on the baby talk.

I sat her back down so I could work on the dinner. I sipped my wine and asked, "Thinking about babies doesn't make you nervous?"

She smiled at me, almost a smirk. "More you than me, I'll bet. Ready to be a father?" Her look bored into me.

I was seized with a sudden urge that guys aren't supposed to have. I pulled her up, sat down in her place and eased her into my lap.

"I haven't known you very long, but if you asked me to be a father to your baby, I'd say yes in a second."

"Oh Jack, you are so goddamned decent. That wasn't nice of me at all, joking about making a baby." She sobbed into my shoulder. I hung on tight, kissing the side of her face.

She quieted down, went over and got dressed, and helped put the dinner on. The tender moment passed and we talked about everything except sex, love and babies.

Sam was back and insisted on cleaning up. "You go figure out where we are going to sleep. Those beds upstairs look awful small."

I ended up making us a nest on the floor, shoving a couple of mattresses together and gathering pillows and blankets. We settled in, naked bodies intertwined. I thought we were going to have some quiet talk, but both of us were gone within seconds.

The moon was shining in the window and someone's tongue was licking me. Someone whose nipple was long and stiff and whose body jerked when I tweaked it.

"Stop that. You don't have permission to molest me in the middle of the night."

The warm curvy body felt soft and wonderful in the shadowy light. I brought her over my face and drew the moist lips down to my mouth. "Stop, I said."

I took a firm hold on her smooth ass and plunged into her sex, finding a lot of fluid to suck. I licked from one end of her to the other. The body quivered and shook.

"Stop. You're torturing me." My cock was now fully in her mouth, headed toward her throat.

"Oh shit, don't stop. I'm going to come. Ohhhh."

I flipped her over and mated us tightly together. My tongue found hers and we exchanged fluids and tastes of sex. She humped up at me. I thrust her down into the mattress. The tight cunt was learning to squeeze as she flexed up at me. My cock was loving midnight sex and getting ready to come. Her ever higher pitched squeals said she was too. We went over the top together, making a lot of noise.

"You have to promise to do that again."

You kept saying 'stop'. I was almost scared off."

I tickled under her ribs and licked the tit just above.

"I thought I wasn't one of those women who say one thing when they mean another. What did you do to me?"

"I liberated the real Samantha. The passionate, teasing, hot, orgasmic woman who makes me violently in love with her."

Her eyes were black in shadow. She kissed her fingers and pressed them to my lips. I reached for a towel and pushed it between her legs. She rolled into me and lay her head on my shoulder. Tears dropped on my chest. My hands held her tight and pulled up the cover.

We lay there silently for minutes, our breathing slowing.

"Whatever else happens in my life, I'm not forgetting sex with Jack in the mountains."

She raised up on one elbow and caressed my hair. "Jack, I'm glad I did this with someone who knew how to make a girl feel good about losing her virginity. I thank all those women who gave you good sex before me. I'm lucky."

In the morning, I woke up as the only bird in the nest. Kitchen noises came up the stair. I leapt up, relieved myself, and hopped back in bed, awaiting the arrival of coffee and the new woman.

Sam was gloriously naked and smiling from ear to ear. "I've never made breakfast for my lover before. I've never had a lover to make breakfast for!"

I held the tray while she climbed in. The morning sun was on us. In my limited experience with the opposite sex, this was as good as it gets. I leaned over and kissed her. "We are in a lot of trouble."

Her mouth was full of toast, but she looked at me wide-eyed. "Ummm?"

This time I kissed her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. "A real lot of trouble."

She put down her cup, moved the tray to one side, and wrestled my head between her boobs. "Trouble? Are you trying to wreck my weekend?"

I pushed her down on my lap, massaging her back vigorously. "Yes, trouble. I came up here to do a favor for a nice girl I am distantly related to. But she has bewitched me. She has taken my emotions and shredded them. I am a limp pile of mush that is hopelessly in love."

Now she was on top, leaning over and kissing me. "Oh Jack, you feel it too. I woke up an hour ago and I was just glowing! I didn't want to wake you, but I had to do something! I had to let out all that stuff bottled up in me for so long."

We stared at each other. Finally she said, "Mom would never let me marry you right now. I can hear her voice, 'It's just not done, Samantha. You must finish your schooling. Your father and I haven't even met this Jack person.' "

She shifted back so my very erect cock was between us. Her hand was around it. She continued in a singsong voice, "Samantha, I suppose if you went somewhere for the weekend with this man, you've had sex with him? I should have known this would happen if I let you stay with Ophelia. That woman doesn't have a brain in her head about protecting your virtue."

She stuffed my cock in her mouth and slobbered on it to lubricate her fingers. She could feel it getting bigger and harder. "You are going to blast me with that, aren't you?" Her middle finger was behind my sack, kneading that tender place. She was right, I was going to blast her, and I was going to love doing it.

She leaned down again and gave me her best cock massage. I groaned and let go, giving it my best. She pulled off just as the firehose erupted. Her hand bent me down so the milky goo went on her front.

I smiled at her. "What would Mother say?"

She planted herself full out on top of me, spreading my stuff everywhere on both of us. In my ear, she whispered, "I don't give a you know what. I'm a woman now, and a liberated one at that. Could I scandalize her by whispering in her ear, 'Mom, I sucked his cock and it was nice, really nice. And then he bent me over the sofa and fucked me as hard as he could. I loved it!' "

I carried her down the stairs and out the back door to the porch. The railing was just the right height. I was in her in an instant. "OMG, you are going to do it. You are doing me just like I am going to tell her."

A few more strokes and she was coming and shaking and letting loose small screams. I hugged her and we quieted down, listening to the morning sounds of birds and squirrels.

"Are you sure you should just spring this on your mother? We are hooked up, but even we think it was sudden." I thrust gently forward into a dripping mess. She said, "Do that some more while I think."

My cock thought this was a great way to spend Saturday morning. Sam stood up and let me fall out of her. She turned around and hugged me, her chest still a mess of my come. Her hair was a delightful tangle of curls.

"I have a new idea. What about this? 'Mom, I met this guy at Ophelia's garden party. He's in law school but very nice. We went on a date the other night and he was the perfect gentleman. I think I have feelings for him.' "

I had us in the grass next to the porch, Cold water was spraying out of the hose, washing away evidence of loving. "Owww! That's icy!" She ran for the house.

After we toweled down, she asked, "Well, are you willing to be my grad student that I have feelings for?" She giggled and bit my ear.

"Maybe. But what if we call up Ophelia and ask her to dinner tomorrow night. We can feed her a martini or whatever she wants, and get some advice for new lovers."

I got another tight hug. "That's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? Do you write a column for confused young women?"

"I'm not a writer, I'm a doer." I rubbed between her legs on top of the shorts.

"Stop that. You're bad."

"No, I am the older man in your life who is showing you what loving is all about."

Chapter 3 - Dinner at Ophelia's

We spent the day hiking the hills around the family homestead. She didn't say much, except to hold my hand whenever she could. Someone was trying to figure out what it meant to have a guy in her life.

Late in the afternoon, we cleaned up the house, made some sandwiches for the car, and locked up. The ride down was quiet too. Her head spent a lot of time in my lap, with eyes closed.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm not the girl I was two days ago, but I can't process you yet." The eyes were open and looking up at me. "Is it ok if I just lie here and stew in my juices?"

"I've never had a girl tell me I needed to be processed."

"I read somewhere that there is a difference between fucking and loving. I started out this weekend thinking I was going to get fucked for the first time, but what really happened, I think, is I got loved for the first time." She sat up and kissed the side of my face.

"You know, if you are being loved, and loving back, you give up a chunk of yourself. You tell him things you wouldn't tell anyone else. You ask him for favors you wouldn't request from anyone else."

We drew up in front of Ophelia's house. I turned off the engine and pulled her into my arms.

"You know what, Samantha, you and I are going to have a timeout. Just for a few days. I am feeling as intense about you as you are about me, but we need to let some daylight in. Can I have a date for Friday night?"

"Yes. yes. I might recover my sanity by then. Should I ask Ophelia if we can take her to dinner Saturday night?"

I folded her in my arms and whispered, "Yes. She will take one look at you and know we need advice."

Late Friday, I strode up the walk to Ophelia's front door. Every minute of the timeout had been torment. We had agreed no communication until today, and I was a mess. Nothing useful in the way of my studies had been accomplished. The front door opened and one look told me she had also suffered. The eyes were red, the look was completely vulnerable. I stepped into the front hall and took her tenderly in my arms. "Oh Sam, I am sorry. We shouldn't have done this. Will you ever forgive me?"

"No." It was Ophelia, an angry expression on her face. "What on earth did you expect to happen, cutting your loving girlfriend off for five days? She is a basket case."

The hard voice continued, "I have already determined your punishment. Tomorrow night, the three of us are going to dress up and go to the finest restaurant in the city. In front of the whole room, you are going to get down on your knees and ask her to marry you. She may or may not accept, but if you have a proper ring by then, it would help."

Both of us turned to Ophelia, "But, what about...?"

"I have already taken care of that. I told your mother that the wedding will be here, at my expense, and done in the proper manner. I told her she needn't to ask any questions at all, just think about her dress." Ophelia's frown was now a smile.

Sam's lips were demanding. Her tongue found mine. Her body pressed on every inch of me.

Ophelia said, "If she has forgiven you, she will want some loving in her bed in my attic. You had better take her up there in your arms and find out. There will be cold supper for you later."

We looked out the window. She said, placing my hands on her breasts, "Ten days ago, I'd just met you and was still a virgin, and you were very decent about not groping my front. Today, I am not a virgin, and I'm waiting for your fingers to do something to my tits, and your hard cock to do something to my pussy. Even though Ophelia says you have been a total ass and do not deserve me."

I kissed her neck as she wiggled and giggled in my arms.

"Yes. Total ass." Her buttons came rapidly undone. Blouse and skirt dropped to the floor. There was no bra and no panties. She turned and worked on shirt and trousers. I did have briefs, which she removed with one hand as the other stroked my erection.

"Commando, and undecided what to do with me?"

She whispered in my ear, "Don't tell Ophelia. She has taken control of us, at least until we are married. She says we will be poor until you have your law degree, and we might as well live with her. That way, she keeps mom under control too."

I pulled back the cover on the bed, and found a large towel already in place. I wasn't ready for that. Sitting against the headboard, I drew her to me and kissed her crimson lips and told her how stupid I was, and asked how she could love such an idiot.