A Proper Southern Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were hard and she dragged them across my chest, her hand down between us.

"I have to check something." She raised up and used her hand to place my cock square in a wet place, slipping effortlessly down and groaning, "Yes, it is just like before."

Her breath was labored as she moved on me. "Every night, I lived last weekend over. I came and came. I was worried our sex would never be good again."

I rolled us carefully to a missionary position, driving her hips into the soft bed, which creaked alarmingly. "This is making a lot of noise."

"Fuck me harder. I want her to hear. When you make me come, I am going to scream as loud as I can."

I went very slowly, enjoying the delights of her body and the electric shocks shooting through my cock. Her moans got louder. "Oh Jack, harder. Please, harder."

The scream was memorable. Her body was frozen solid as I spurted into her, clenched by her muscles. The shaking afterwards went on for a long time.

We were lying on our sides, kissing, when the door opened and Ophelia walked right in. She sat on the side of the bed and kissed Sam's prominent nipple. "Well, I'm glad to see he is treating you right at last."

She looked at my limp, slimy item and said, "Men make such a mess, and leave us to clean it up." She leaned down and gave Sam a long hot kiss. "Young lady, I think that was the most erotic female scream I have ever heard. Here, feel me."

Sam's hand went up under her aunt's skirt, but didn't come back. "Auntie, you are very wet. I'll bet you are horny too. What if my fingers go just there?" Ophelia tried to jerk back, but Sam pushed her down between us and flipped the skirt up over her face. The lacy briefs were to one side and an aroused pussy was in motion under Sam's fingers.

"No, Sam, you can't. This isn't right." I was busy undoing her blouse and attaching my lips to her firm, mature breast. "Jack! You can't do that either."

Sam told her, "You come bursting into my bedroom, invading my privacy, and don't expect punishment? Jack has a lot of back pressure left, and I'm sure he would like to sample your pussy. He told me you flirted with him at the party. Consider this a reward for all the nice things you are doing for us."

To me, she said, "She is wet as all get out. Use that big thing quickly." Ophelia hardly had time to mumble, "No, you can't," before I was buried in her cunt. Her moist recess felt like it needed more use. Her eyes were shut and she twisted, trying to evade me. That wasn't going to happen. My strokes got harder and deeper, and her resistance melted.

"Oh shit, this is nice. Fucking your aunt is not in the script for weddings!"

Ophelia might have been called a tramp in another time, because my cock liberated something in her. She used her whole body in sex, humping and beating her arms on me. "Damn it, Jack, you are killing me."

She knew I wasn't quitting until she came and my strokes didn't falter. She got more and more agitated and finally let out a giant scream that was a twin to Sam's. I deliberately waited for her and started in hard again before she could relax.

"Jack! No! I'm dying." That she was not. I smiled at the two of them and kept going, my own climax arriving with a great shout and a giant fountain of come.

"Sam," she hollered, "I'm fucked to smithereens. Oh my god." She collapsed and closed her eyes. I pulled her on top and caressed her back and tight behind. In a teasing voice, I said, "You are the very best auntie, Oppie."

Sam was mopping up her aunt and herself, smiling and kissing and giving little bites here and there.

The well fucked aunt fell over on her back and sighed, "I guess I asked for that, didn't I, busting in on you."

I said, "Is it true you have invited us to share your bed and your body? That's very generous."

Both of them looked at me with wide eyes. "Bed and body? I'll be damned. Why should she share you with an old woman like me?"

Before I could think of a good response, Sam was on her, tongue darting, fingers pinching.

"Oppie dear, he liberated me last weekend, and I am tingling all over to have you. I don't know anything about girl sex, but am willing to learn."

Ophelia was just as hot as Sam and the two of them went at it fast and hard. I pulled on my shorts and went to make drinks. I was on the patio, sipping a fine margarita, when they trailed out, holding hands and looking very pink. I gathered them in my arms.

"Maybe a little liberation is what the women in this house needed."

"My god, Jack, I've never felt so depraved in my life. You two found a hot button I didn't know I had. Sam and I have fixed the bed in my room. We would never fit in that noisy thing in the attic."

She stared at me, smiling and wagging her tongue. Oppie was going to need more, I thought to myself. They said I should stay where I was, in my weakened condition, and they would bring food.

The salad, with sliced turkey and salsa, was excellent. They talked idly about wedding dates. Oppie said, "In my day, young women had long engagements. Sometimes a year or more. And they didn't live with their men before marriage, either."

Sam said, "We are not waiting a year." She cast a glare at us. We laughed.

Ophelia asked, "Are you going back to that small college?"

Sam hesitated, looking at me, "I haven't talked to Jack, but my credits will transfer to UT-Chattanooga. You will have to run interference for me at home, Ophelia."

She continued, "If I transfer and we live with you, could there possibly be a September wedding?"

I was beginning to realize how little the groom got to do at his own wedding. I smiled and they looked at me, "What are you grinning about? This is serious."

"I know. I know. I was just admiring the two women in my life and their ability to solve difficult problems." I got up and kissed both of them, saying that the cleanup was my job while they worked on the difficult problems.

They were inside when I brought berries for dessert. They pointed to the space between them and I sat down. They played with my hair and hummed.

"He has desirable attributes, doesn't he, Samantha?" I pulled Oppie down across my lap and Sam's.

My hand went up under her shirt and found a warm and braless boob. I tweaked it while Sam sent her tongue straight after her aunt's. There was a blanket on the sofa and I pulled it over us. Oppie closed her eyes and made small noises. Sam and I kissed. I asked, "This is our dinner date?"

More humming. I was fading and closed my eyes. Oppie pulled my head down for a wet kiss and said, "We can't sleep here. Let's go upstairs."

The temperature cooled and when Sam and I came out of the bath, Oppie was propped up in her bed with a magazine. She pointed to the expanse of bed beyond her. Sam had on a pretty thigh length nightie that Oppie looked at and said, "You are very attackable, honey. Be careful of him."

We cuddled and reached out for auntie. She said, "It is such a thrill to have you here. After that terrible attack upstairs, I just don't know what to expect."

Sam mumbled, "More thrills," and giggled.