A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

But those were fond memories for far less serious times. Amanda had a punishment to administer to her misbehaving mother. She brought her wandering mind fully into the present yet again.

While Amanda had been daydreaming, she had absentmindedly helped her mother into the arm binder, which was usually - and conveniently - stored in the same drawer as her most painful set of ass rebuking weapons. Laura accepted the additional bondage without complaint; not that she could have complained very much with the large red ball gag locking her lips into a delightfully circular 'O' around its circumference.

Securing the final straps of the arm binding sleeve so that her mother's forearms and elbows touched, and her shoulders were wrenched backwards and together as much as the bone structure allowed for, Amanda turned the helpless older woman around slowly to admire the added affect that it had on the shape of her mother's already constrained body. The tightly laced purple corset Laura wore extended from her pelvic bone to just under her massive breasts. The inflexible garment crushed her midsection appealingly, giving her a spectacular hour glass shape that swelled over her shapely hips and down her stocking-encased legs. Traveling upwards, Amanda couldn't help but salivate at the sight of her mother's naked 34FF breasts being pulled high on her chest by the restrictive arm binder; their lightly tanned color deeply contrasted by the purple leather undergarment that ended just below the base of each mouth watering orb. Topping each beautiful breast was a still angry dark red nipple, crushed by the force of the strong clamps Laura had placed there herself before being discovered by her eldest daughter. Laura's huge tits moved in time with her constricted breathing and constantly rocked up and down; side to side; here and there. The effect was mesmerizing. Amanda could have spent the evening playing with those delightfully sensitive melons had she not had better things to do this night.

Past that heaving bosom was the gagged mouth and the lovely face of the supreme matriarch of Amanda's world. A face which showed equal parts of frustration at the orgasm her daughter had denied her, embarrassment at being caught in such a compromising situation, and apprehension at the amount of pain she would soon be enduring at the hands of that same young woman. It was a perfect look for her mother. Amanda wished she had her smart phone at hand to take a picture as Todd would love this! Oh well, she thought, I'll just take a still from the video the room's many hidden cameras that were undoubtedly recording everything they did right now.

Amanda rummaged around inside the drawer again for a strap-on harness with a universal magnetic attachment that would fit to her own corset. Just as all corsets made for decades had plug straps and buckles to hold anal violators in place, they also incorporated universal attachment points for dildo harnesses; that just made things so much easier. Retrieving what she was looking for and placing it aside for the moment, Amanda decided to get herself ready for the coming festivities. Unzipping her business skirt down the back, she leaned over to allow it to slip off her own stocking covered legs. Like her mother, those stockings were held up by straps extending from the base of her corset. Nothing framed a woman's ass quite like a corset on top, garters down the sides, and stockings at the bottom! The affect could make even a smallish ass look amazing. What it did to women like herself, her mother, and her sisters, who already had largish, athletic butts and hips, was something poets wrote epic sagas about; at least they would if they could find the wherewithal to write and not ogle and drool all over themselves. Hell! If Helen of Troy's tits could launch a thousand ships, God only knows how large of an armada a Wilder woman's ass could launch! The scene, though, if ever captured on camera, would be undeniably epic, as would the victory orgy that would follow; which would undoubtedly be held in true Greek style.

After she folded the expensive skirt and placed it on the dresser next to her mother's massive and discarded plug, Amanda reached up and began unbuttoning the front of her blouse. With a few quick tugs, the short garment came loose from where it'd been tucked into the top of her corset; her blouse had been specifically designed to be worn - and taken off - with quarter cup corsets. Now that Amanda's huge breasts were free at last, her perpetually hard nipples tasted the cool air-conditioning of the bedroom and hardened still further. After she folded her small blouse and placed it on top of her skirt, Amanda spared a few seconds to firmly pinch and roll her erect nipples between thumb and index finger. Her mother wasn't the only woman who liked rough nipple play, after all; although Amanda preferred 'rough play' as opposed to the 'extreme punishment and pain' which Laura unabashedly enjoyed.

Amanda knew she was a stunning sight; not as stunning as her slightly heavier endowed and tightly restrained mother, but stunning none the less. Black, thigh-high stockings held up with garters attached to her midnight black boned quarter-cup corset; cups that didn't even come close to covering her sensitive nubs. Her 36DD breasts held high and deliciously on display by that same corset; hard nipples aching to be played with. Deep auburn tresses touching her bare shoulders and, of course, a rectum fully packed with an abundant amount of latex, as was only proper for a young woman.

Reluctantly pulling her hands away from her pointy nipples, Amanda reached behind herself and ran her fingers along the base of the only slightly less massive rectal dilator she had been impaled on under her tailored business suite since early that morning. After a moment or two of caressing the reassuring mass of butt annihilating latex, she moved her hands up and began unbuckling her own dildo strap. Unlike her mother, her daily dilator was not locked inside her body with a small padlock; not today at least. She'd spent the entire day prepping the Anal By Design's product booth for the annual Women's Health and Wellness Expo. While her company had hired half a dozen young and bubbly booth girls for eye candy, as well as to model and demonstrate her company's various wares to the convention's patrons, it always happened that at peak times all the girls would be busy and Amanda herself would have to demonstrate certain items of interest to prospective customers. Because of the requirement to have her rear orifice available and ready for action at any time, a padlock would have just gotten in the way. Business was business, after all. And even though the Expo didn't actually start until tomorrow, Amanda was already in full entrepreneur mode.

That being said, under normal circumstances, Todd always insisted that a strong lock secure Amanda's daily rectal plugs deeply in place. He usually kept the key with him all day; for her safety of course.

The younger woman sighed with relief and then closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of the five inch wide dilator plug slipping smoothly past her over stretched sphincter. Amanda took her time and relished in the passage of the huge toy past her perpetually slack anal sphincter. She simply let gravity do its job and extract the latex violator for her. Seventeen incredibly thick inches later, a soft sucking sound announced her rear hole was now empty and ready for more action. She bit her lip and pouted slightly towards her mother at the unaccustomed feeling of her empty backside. Todd - bless his loving soul - never allowed it to stay that way for very long. If ever Amanda found her ass empty, she could always console herself that it wouldn't stay that way. Life was good with small certainties like that.

If given the choice, Amanda would have left the huge five inch wide plug exactly where it had been, but she knew from intimate personal experience that it was a lot easier to breathe without an extra long and over wide slab of latex pressing into the bottom of her lungs from the insides. She'd noticed that her mother had been breathing a lot easier since the extraction of the gigantic anal plug from her compressed guts. If Amanda was going to be exerting herself in her mother's coming punishment fuck as much as she was anticipating, she'd need the extra lung capacity badly. And just like every other trick she knew, that little scrap of strategy had originally come from her mother during one of her early training sessions. The woman was a fountain of useful knowledge.

However, Amanda knew she shouldn't allow her well trained backside to go un-dilated for any extended period of time. Todd wouldn't be happy with her if she allowed herself to regress in her anal dilation like her mother apparently had; not even a fraction of an inch. A proper woman's asshole should constantly progress down a path of steadily increasing dilation; not decreasing.

Amanda placed her glistening dilator plug next to Laura's on top of the dresser. Moving downwards, she opened another drawer of her mother's extensive toy collection to look for the familiar collection of stub-plugs. These short devices were designed to plug and stretch the female asshole and the immediate rectal passage behind them; perhaps six inches or so of total depth. They were designed with smooth surfaces and no neck for a straining sphincter to rest on - perfect for maintaining a proper stretch without impeding movement or breathing. Obviously, because of the lack of any significant depth, these types of toys were only used occasionally.

This one will do nicely, Amanda thought to herself as she selected a comfortable five and a quarter inch wide stubby. While larger than today's daily plug, she didn't have to be on her feet all day with it in, so any increased discomfort caused by the upsized plug would be manageable. Honestly, she could probably go with a five and three eights or maybe even her current maximum capacity with a five and a half inch wide stub plug, but she didn't want to strain herself this early in the evening. Besides, unlike her more experienced mother, something that large would restrict her mobility. Certainly, if she had nothing else to do tonight, and were just planning on spending a quiet evening at home with her husband, a larger plug would have been appropriate. Of course, if Todd were here, he would have insisted that the larger plug would have been more appropriate regardless of the situation. But he wasn't here so she could slack off just a little bit. She was making sure her gape was maintained after all; surely that was enough. Wasn't it?

She made a mental note to bring that issue up with Todd when next she saw him, but even now she knew the correct answer. She was certain that it would lead to a punishment session and use of their own heavy grit punishment plugs. Amanda liked doing her part to keep their marriage healthy. What better way to keep a marriage healthy than for a loving wife to provide her caring husband ample opportunities to show his commitment to her own anal health?

Amanda knew the consequences of her decision even as she pumped a few squirts of lubricant onto the wide toy and spread it around with her fingers to cover the entire surface. She turned her hips and brought the five and a quarter inch plug back to her waiting and still slightly lubed hole. She only had to bite her lip a little as her back orifice was stretched wider than it had grown accustomed to all day. Expert fingers quickly had the dildo strap back in place on either side of her bald pussy, through the loop at the base of the stub-plug, and re-buckled tightly into place. Amanda momentarily considered locking the stubby in place, but rejected the thought as it would only impede extraction later on in the evening. She wiped her hands clean on a convenient towel on top of the dresser and then turned to regard her patient mother once again.

With the short and very wide plug up her bottom, Amanda addressed her wayward matriarch. "You know, mother, when you invited me over tonight, I was expecting to be spending the entire evening in your current position. Certainly not the other way around! Or perhaps you and I playing with Cora and Emily's nubile hiney holes. I certainly never expected that I'd have to be punishing my - oh so perfect - mother!" Amanda said crossly. "Now I have to make do with a stub-plug while you get the fun punishment plug. Life isn't fair sometimes, you know that?"

"Ah soo e a e.."

"Shh, mother. You can make it up to me later. At least you'd better! Now why don't you go lay back on the bed while I finish getting ready," Amanda commanded as she picked up the preselected harness and locked it in place. She watched her mother walk over to the bed; eyes fixed on the floppy folds of pink rectal meat peeking out from between the older woman's firm ass cheeks. Laura turned around, sat down and lay back obediently onto her painfully bound arms. Her feet and legs came back and apart to be a mere foot or so away from her shoulders. It was almost like she'd done this before, Amanda thought.

Amanda reluctantly tore her eyes from the reclining form of her beautiful and exquisitely positioned mother to retrieve the punishment plug Laura had picked out. The massive reprimand tool was an amazing five and three quarter inches in diameter and twenty inches in length. Impressive by itself, but totally unimpressive considering it was for the woman who had trained five daughters in proper anal etiquette. Amanda was surprised that her mother had selected something so small when she had explicitly told her mother to select one the size of her maximum capacity. Five and three quarter inches used to be her mother's maximum capacity when Amanda was twenty and still undergoing her own strenuous anal training. She knew that her mother had achieved a maximum dilation of at least another half an inch or so by the time Amanda had been married off to Todd and moved away from home; and she also knew from various phone conversations with her mother and father in the intervening years that Dave had continued to expand her mother's anal horizons after she'd left. If her mother was telling the truth that this was indeed her maximum capacity, Laura had lost almost a decade of hard won rectal stretching!

Of course her mother could simply be lying to avoid an excruciatingly painful chastisement to her already sore ass, but why would she ever do such a thing? As Amanda pumped lubricant onto the massive phallus and worked her fingers down the imposing girth of the coarsely textured punishment dildo, she couldn't think of a single reason why a properly raised woman ever would. She dismissed the ludicrous thought as quickly as it had come to her. Lying about your maximum capacity? Such a silly concept!

The prospect that her mother really had relapsed was as heartbreaking to Amanda as it was appalling. Regressing that much would be devastating to any proper woman's anal wellbeing. Compound that with losing your loving and sadistic husband and the effect on her mother's mental health must be severe to say the least. Amanda couldn't imagine losing half an inch worth of diameter from her own hard trained and gaping nether hole. Thankfully, Todd would never allow that to happen.

But what if Todd weren't here anymore? She heard herself ask.

Nonsense! She chastised herself. Stop thinking that way. You and Todd will grow old and senile together; the way two people in love are supposed to go through life.

As Amanda attached the heavy grit punishment plug to her dildo harness and turned the intimidating phallus towards her waiting mother, iron resolve filled her soul. It was up to her to ensure her mother was looked after. The eldest child in any family must take up the slack of leadership of that family when the parents were no longer capable. While she had no desire to usurp her mother's position as matriarch of the Wilder women, she would take up that mantle - however temporarily - until her mother was ready to reassert that role of responsibility.

Squaring her shoulders, Amanda walked boldly towards her parent's large bed and her waiting mother; twenty inches of thick anal destroying latex preceding her as she went.

***

Laura saw the unwavering resolve in her daughter's eyes as the younger woman approached her with that horrible dildo protruding from her pelvis and gulped in resignation as to her impending fate. This was going to be a fucking that her neglected backside had not experienced the likes of since the last time she'd been punished severely by her late husband, Dave. Despite herself, there was a deeply hidden part of her that knew not only that she needed this, but that she was going to enjoy it as well.

The truth hurt!

But so did heinously large punishment dildos!

"Here, let me help you, mother," her daughter said as she pushed Laura's legs back that last foot or so and buckled her ankles to the straps on the top of the arm binder. Laura could only grunt in strain as her legs were forced backwards farther than they had gone in quite a while. Although she knew her muscles would quickly remember the familiar position and adjust appropriately. Amanda helpfully grabbed her mother's painfully clamped nipples and used the powerful little devices to pull Laura's tits out from underneath her calves. With her legs tightly buckled to her shoulders the way they were, Laura's legs now pressed into the sides of her massive breasts. Laura had seen enough pictures of herself in this position to know how enticing she looked; and how much that encouraged still rougher treatment from her punishers. Dave had always said her breasts never looked as delicious as they did when they were being pressed together by her bound legs.

In only a matter of seconds, Laura's heels were securely bound mere inches from her ears leaving her gaping and horny holes unprotected and available to whatever her eldest daughter deemed appropriate to force into her. And what her daughter deemed appropriate was twenty inches long and five and three quarter inches in diameter and covered in a sandpaper like grit designed to inflict maximum pain to a woman's sensitive internal rectal tissues, without actually causing any real damage. All Laura could do was whimper pathetically as her eldest daughter lined the horrible tool of anal destruction up with her gaping and defenseless nether hole; her whines of protest fell on deaf ears as the head of the massive tool came to rest on the outer portion of her pre-dilated muscle ring. Gazing up into the eyes of her would-be tormentor, Laura saw nothing but stoic determination mixed with equal parts of horniness and sadistic glee.

Tears of pride joined the tears of fear and frustration running down the forty-six year old mother of five's face. Laura had always taught her daughters not to show mercy when punishing a naughty girl's bottom; no matter who that bottom belonged to. She was overjoyed that Amanda had learned her lessons as well as she had, and had actually remembered her training after all these years. After all, not so long ago, Laura had been a great mother and an exceptional teacher. Tonight's punishment was to reminder her of what she once had been and of what she needed to aspire to be yet again. She still had two more daughters that still needed their mother's firm hand and instruction in the ways of proper behavior.

"Now, mother," Amanda said as she pressed her hips firmly yet slowly forward and forced the first few inches of the massive fuck stick to sink into her mother's resisting anus, "I want you to cum from this as much as I know you can. Daddy always taught us that nothing should make a proper woman cum as much as firm punishment from a loved one."