A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah uv oo aiee," was all Laura could utter in response past the large red ball gag that prevented her from forming coherent words. Laura wished she could say the words she wanted to say: 'I love you, baby'. But a ball gag was designed to suppress cries for mercy so that the sadist wasn't distracted from his or her duty by random cries from weepy and pathetic masochists. Silencing words of loving encouragement was an unavoidable consequence of the need to ensure the top's audible comfort and unbroken concentration. Laura was certain that her daughter understood the gist of what she was trying to utter, as a grin spread across her lovely face. All the while, the punishment dildo continued unceasingly into her sore bottom by at least another three inches.

"Uuuuuu..." was all Laura managed to vocalize as the impressive latex schlong persisted in its inward trek. She could feel its girth scraping along the sides of her protesting sphincter as it went. Despite the horrible pain growing between her restrained and widely spread buttocks, Laura felt her pussy spasm at the subtly familiar, and long forgotten, sensations emanating from the punishment plug's slow passage up her defenseless colonic tract. This was something she'd grown well accustomed to under Dave's tender care, but had forgotten after his passing. Memories of her lost, but certainly not forgotten, love flooded her heart as the latex monster filled her bottom.

The massive faux-dick was barely buried halfway up her previously well trained bottom before Laura had her first mini, pain-induced, orgasm. Laura bucked her severely restrained form and rode the small orgasm out as best she could. The movements weren't much, but they didn't escape the notice of Amanda.

***

"Wow, mother!" Amanda exclaimed as her mother heaved in obvious orgasm. "I'm barely even halfway in!" she commented. "Does you poor, neglected bottom crave so much attention that it cums with barely ten inches of punishment plug inside?" she asked as she buried four fingers up her mother's wet and spasming cunt. Rotating the half buried hand inside a few times to ensure it was thoroughly covered in slick woman juice, she extracted the wet digits along with half the buried latex dildo. The reversed direction of the massive plug caused Laura's anal ring to pull outwards an inch or so past her firm buttocks, then Amanda used her mother's slick juices to coat and lubricate the plug's thickness before resuming her inwards journey.

The increased lubrication helped its passage now, but would cause greater friction later as it evaporated. Punishment fucks were always best when some of the lubricant came from the punishee for that very same reason. That was the reason why a woman should always be placed on her back for penitence sessions. As the fucking drags on, and the orgasms inevitably hit one after another, the spasming pussy above inevitably fills up and starts dribbling slick girl juice down towards the anus. This steady flow of juice keeps the rectal violator thoroughly lubricated with fast drying cum. Of course, it also washes away the more persistent synthetic lubricant in the process; but that's a positive effect, not a negative one.

Amanda grabbed a hold of her mother's hips with both hands to steady herself and focused on the inward movement of the gigantic latex bitch tamer. Her mother's anal ring was completely hidden from sight due to being dragged inwards by the steady progress of the thick dildo. Every few inches or so, she would reverse the direction of her hips to allow the reprimand toy to come out an inch or so before reversing the direction yet again and continuing its forward movement. This was necessary due to the unexpected tightness of Laura's insufficiently abused back hole. During such reverses in direction, her mother's angry red sphincter would again be pulled far outward as the plug's heavy grit and the muscular ring's own tightness worked together. Amanda had always loved the look of a woman's anus as it was being pulled away from her body by the extraction of obscenely large objects. She'd always insisted Todd take good pictures of her own asshole as things came out of it during their lovemaking and punishment sessions: those types of pictures made good images for their company's website and sales brochures, after all.

Amanda's see-saw motion had the five and three quarter inch ass destroyer about three quarters of the way buried inside of her softly crying and flinching mother. The going wasn't easy. It was obvious to the twenty-eight year old daughter that her mother was not used to such harsh treatment anymore. That would be changing from now on. Amanda would see to it personally.

"Awe... Poor mommy," Amanda cooed, "Does mommy's tight bum need a few more inches of latex?" she asked cutely. Laura's only response was a minor side-to-side shake of her head and tear filled pleading eyes. "I thought so," Amanda concluded incorrectly as she bucked her hips forward forcing a further inch and a half of the incredibly thick toy up her mother's protesting bottom. Laura only gasped past her ball gag and meekly accepted the excruciating penetration of her pert backside.

If not for her mother's tightly laced corset, the punishment dildo's impressive width would be clearly visible beneath the older woman's toned abdominal muscles by now. Of course, that was exactly why corsets were so common these days. Seeing women walking down the street with obvious bulges in their stomachs from the oversized plugs they wore would be scandalous to say the least! Amanda briefly considered stopping to unlace her mother from her heavily boned undergarment so she could enjoy the sight of Laura's stomach being deformed and rearranged by the fucking that would be soon coming, but discarded the idea. The compression from corsets made better use of the punishment plug's sandpaper like grit. Basically, the difference was akin to running a file across your open palm as opposed to closing your grip around the same file and trying to slide it back and forth. The grit was just so much more effective with a corset compacted abdomen.

"We're almost done with the hard part, mommy," Amanda told her mother when only a few inches of thick butt stretching rubber remained outside of Laura's severely restrained body. Those last few inches wouldn't remain un-inserted for long. Amanda pulled back to allow an inch of massive dong to grind slowly out past her mother's taunt sphincter before slamming forward with all her strength. That was all it took for twenty full inches of preposterously thick black latex to be buried inside her mother's tight rectum. Laura's weak cries of anguish were slightly muted as the huge bum busting toy forcefully rearranged her internal passages and interfered with her lungs ability to fill themselves with air.

Amanda knew from personal experience that no matter how often it happened, that first sensation of decreased lung performance due to a deeply inserted anal dildo was disconcerting to say the least. The first few times she experienced it she'd almost panicked. She most likely would have if not for her mother's reassuring words and gentle caresses to get her to calm down; while her mother's other hand continued to work the handle of the deeply impaled butt toy of course.

"Shhhh now, mommy," Amanda said reassuringly. "I imagine it's been awhile since you've had something so deep, but your body remembers how to take it. Just give it a few minutes."

Amanda bumped her hips forward every few seconds to acclimate her mother to the inhuman penetration. The dildo was already fully inserted so it hardly moved. She just wanted to get her mother used to breathing with it in; she'd need the oxygen soon enough. After a minute or so, the frightened animal look left her mother's eyes to be replaced by resigned compliance to the painful stretching; both width and depth. That was the sign Amanda was waiting for.

"Good for you, mommy! Now let's get this show on the road. Shall we?"

"Unngh! Ait!"

Ignoring whatever mumbles of encouragement - or more likely pathetic protest - her mother had attempted to make, Amanda drew her hips backwards and steadily extracted the thick tool from her mother's straining butt. Like an over tight vice, the unwilling hole didn't give up the massive shaft easily. Amanda had to pull back firmly to dislodge the huge dildo from the darkest depths of her mother's beautiful ass. With considerable effort, she withdrew a full seventeen or eighteen inches of glistening latex into view below her mother's dripping pussy before reversing its direction and burying the full twenty inches back into the blown out cavity. It took the younger woman even more effort to reseat the giant fuck stick up her mother's unyielding butt than it did to remove it.

Laura tried to scream around the ball bag filling her mouth, but the restraint did its job perfectly and Amanda hardly even noticed her mother's desperate plight as she began her second outward stroke. Her attention was focused on the hot action taking place below Laura's drenched cunt, not on the silly, incoherent mumbling coming from her mother's gagged mouth. As Amanda peered downwards between her swaying tits, she fixated on the sight of her mother's ruined anus being pulled out past her buttocks as the massive dildo ground its way outwards, only to disappear once again on the inwards stroke. Bottoming out once again, Amanda hardly paused at all before the painfully textured five and three quarter inch wide punishment plug was again on its way out past Laura's soundly defeated sphincter.

On a positive note, by the start of the young woman's third outward stroke, the pulverized anal opening between her mother's widely spread butt cheeks was offering considerably less resistance than it did on the first. Amanda estimated that that horrible girl breaker strapped to her corset would be sliding easily in and out of Laura's ruined bottom in another half dozen or so powerful strokes. At least that was approximately how many repetitions it took her own ass to fully open up to accept similar dildos during her own frequent punishment sessions, and considering how close her and her mother's ravenous appetites for anal abuse were, that should be a fairly accurate assumption.

***

It was all Laura could do to keep her sanity intact as her daughter fell into a brutally fast paced punishment fuck of her overstuffed rear hole. The sensations emanating from her brutalized ass ring were almost indescribable. The fact that Laura knew her eldest daughter understood exactly what her mother was experiencing brought no comfort to the forty-six year old Wilder matron. After all, for most of Amanda's adult life, Laura was the one who had personally ensured her lovely daughter's ever expanding anal orifice was horribly punished for every possible infraction; exactly like a good mother should!

Laura could feel every divot and peak of the sandpaper like texture of the massive faux-dick sawing in and out of her most intimate opening. She wanted to scream and flail about, but both avenues of release were denied to her by her strict bondage. And it was a good thing too, Laura assured herself; t would be horrible of her to behave that way in front of her daughter. What little physical feedback to the assault her restrained form was managing still shamed her deeply. A mature woman of proper upbringing should never react that way to a simple - yet well deserved - punishment fuck with something as insignificant as a five and three quarter inch thick dildo. Yet, despite her knowledge that she was behaving like a spoiled eighteen year old, Laura did nothing to try and stop herself from crying out in pain and moving around unnecessarily in a vain attempt to avoid the inescapable latex prick that was plowing her rectum so deeply that it physically took her breath away. Not from the intense pain, but literally from the head of the massive ass breaker slamming into the bottom of her corset-compressed lungs. Laura's ability to breath was actually interrupted every time her daughter bottomed out in her violated rectum.

But despite the intense suffering coming from her tortured butt, the passionate rectal rampage was having the desired effect. The pain was beginning to melt into something manageable and Laura could feel the warmth of her first pain-induced anal orgasm building from deep within her heaving body. Each time her eldest daughter bottomed out in her destroyed back hole, the younger woman's corset would slam into Laura's widely stretched and sopping pussy. The repeated impacts to her throbbing clit were combining with the now pleasure/pain mix of sensations coming out of her distended asshole to mind-altering effect. Laura's eyes began to roll back in her head as her first punishment orgasm drew nearer and nearer.

With barely two dozen full strokes of the twenty inch long monster complete, Laura Marie Wilder - forty-six year old mother of five insatiable anal sluts, sister to three other insatiable anal sluts, and daughter to yet another insatiable anal slut - cried out yet again. But this cry wasn't a cry of pain or plea for mercy. It was a cry of lust-filled, soul-deep, whore-grade orgasm. The kind of deep anal orgasm that only true wanton butt sluts experience when they are in the O-zone during a proper wallering out.

Laura's first orgasm lasted for almost three dozen more brutal strokes of the stupendous dong as it pounded the depths of the now quivering woman.

Her second orgasm was fast on the heels of her first and lasted almost as long.

The five and three quarter inch latex fuck stick continued to batter away at Laura's now useless rear hole as her twenty-eight year old daughter threw her weight into the fucking again and again and again. The pleasure/pain now overpowered the real pain in the way only dedicated masochists can fully comprehend.

By Laura's fourth orgasm, she could no longer distinguish between when her last one stopped and her next one started; not that she was of a mind to actually try to make the distinction. Laura's entire universe now consisted of only two things: Her painfully over-stretched hind end and the gloriously large latex demon that was giving it so much pleasure. She actually felt every muscle in her body begin to relax as the near continuous orgasms took over her entire consciousness. The last thing Laura truly remembered seeing before she drowned in the deep oceanic abyss of never-ending anal orgasm was her daughter's madly bouncing tits and the smile of pure satisfaction on the younger woman's face.

***

Finally! Amanda thought as she sensed her mother go slack at last. The older woman simply laid there and accepted the vicious pistoning of the huge punishment plug into her now sloppy wet and totally dilated asshole. Low guttural moans and the full body tremors consistent with uninterrupted, marrow-deep orgasms was all Laura could do as Amanda continued her demanding rhythm. A spike of pure envy ran up Amanda's spine yet again at the thought of her mother's mindlessly orgasming state.

That was how she'd hoped to be spending the evening, damn it!

No longer needing to balance herself with her hands on Laura's hips - as the enormous anal destroyer was now freely sawing in and out of her mother's unresistant backside - Amanda brought her hands up to her bouncing mammaries to lavish more rough attention to her neglected nipples. As she firmly rolled the tender nubs around with her strong fingers, Amanda looked down to fully take in the nuclear hot spectacle. What she saw between her pinched nipples and bouncing 36DD breasts was her hot MILF of a mother; tightly bound and laying on her arms. She was bent in half at the corset restricted waist with her legs firmly buckled next to her ears. Her massive 34FF melons - pressed firmly together by her restrained calves while simultaneously pulled high on her chest by her restrained arms - rippled in cadence with the vigorous impacts of the coarse five and three quarter inch wide, twenty inch long rectal demolisher. Laura's long red hair spilled out around her beautiful, yet mindless, face as she grunted in powerful orgasms past the large red ball gag that spread her full lips into a wide 'O'; and finally her distended anal sphincter being practically ripped out from between her shapely ass cheeks with each outward pull, only to disappear again as the colossal dildo reversed direction.

God! Amanda cursed yet again as she wished she had her camera on her for the twelfth time. Her mother deserved to see how stunning she looks when she's like this! Although, the Wilder family photo album was already chalked full of images of her mother - and all five of her daughters - in very similar positions while in the throng of mindless orgasms, so her mother probably already knew.

Amanda just took it all in as she concentrated on maintaining her rigorous pace; despite her back starting to tire. She was used to being on the receiving end of punishment fuckings like this; not the providing end. She had no daughters of her own and it had been years since she'd routinely played with her sisters and mother on a nightly basis; she was simply out of practice. Well, if I'm going to be staying here for a while, Amanda concluded, I'll be back in shape in no time!

And so the anal violation of Laura Wilder continued.

***

The energetic butt reaming didn't stop until Amanda was so out of breath that she just couldn't physically continue. She simply collapsed on top of her still orgasming mother to try and steady her labored breath. Although her hips continued to slide the, now considerably dryer, punishment dildo lazily in and out of her mother's devastated asshole. The two or three inch long motion was just enough to keep her mother's orgasms from letting up but still allowed Amanda to rest and regain her composure.

It's a good thing I took out my normal daily plug, Amanda thought. There's no way I could have gone this long with something so long locked inside my bottom!

Finally, Amanda stood and withdrew the stained and mostly dry dildo. With a loud pop, the humongous MILF buster exited her mother's yawning anus for the first time in over half an hour. Laura's copious secretion of cunt juice during her uninterrupted orgasms had washed off nearly all the original lubricant before starting to dry up in turn. The end result was an angry red cavern of raw and tenderized flesh between two toned ass cheeks that led far up into Laura's body. The wide chasm managed to close itself to merely five and a half inches or so across before finally giving up and maintaining a steady gape. Amanda bent down to peer inside her mother's guts. She could see the farthest reaches of the deep cave relaxing and expanding in time with her mother's arduous breathing. At least Laura could breathe easier now without that troublesome dildo slamming into the base of her lungs every second or so. Although, the tightly laced corset still restricted Laura's breathing to some degree.

Taking a moment to stretch, Amanda attempted to work the kinks out of her sore back and legs. She breathed deeply - noting that her own breathing was still slightly impeded due to her own tightly laced corset - before returning to her mother's dresser and detaching the well used punishment dildo from her undergarment's magnetic clasps. As the thick toy was removed, air hit her directly on her now uncovered, and very moist, slit for the first time in half an hour; Amanda was reminded, yet again, how horny she was. Putting that thought on hold for a minute, she began rooting through the drawers of her mother's expansive toy collection before she found what she was looking for: A smooth five and seven eights inch, twenty inch long dilator plug. Retrieving her mother's bottle of Anal Soothing Formula 24 and the padlock to her dildo strap, Amanda turned and re-approached her mother.