A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was on her back in the middle of her sister's bed wearing nothing but sneakers and a deep blue sweater that was bunched up below her perky 32B cup breasts. The teenager's wrists were shackled to the bed's far corners. Her legs were pulled backwards and her ankles were cuffed to her wrists. The result was two spread wide and defenseless holes pointing straight up in the air. Her sister, Cora, was exploiting her vulnerability commendably as she drove a very large - for Emily, at least - veined dildo forcefully into the upturned girl's backside. Cora still wore her cheerleading halter-top and white socks as she held the handle of the fake dick with both hands and used all her leverage to pound the tool as deeply into the bowels of her younger sister as she could.

The pair usually got home from school over an hour before their mother got there; they normally used the time for sisterly bonding. Laura estimated by Emily's cries of approaching ecstasy, that her pounding hadn't been going on that long. Her assumption was confirmed with one look at Cora's red and puffy ass lips; which were clearly visible between the teen's toned cheeks; obviously, Cora had gone first this evening and the pair had just recently switched places.

Laura, still not wanting to disturb her daughters in the middle of their sibling bonding, lingered out of sight for a few minutes to observe her two youngest children play with each other. Only when Emily finally crashed into her first true screaming orgasm did Laura at last turn away and continue on towards the bathroom.

She was so grateful Emily and Cora got along as well as they did. They really were good girls. Laura made a mental note to tell them so more often.

As she started down the hall, a loud scream of pleasure came from the direction of the bathroom. Laura smiled to herself as she knew instinctively that the scream belonged to her middle daughter, Naomi. Laura had forced enough orgasms out of the lithe masochist to know the cry by heart. Of course, she knew the distinct sounds that all her girls made when they came. A good mother should always know the sounds her children made when they were happy.

***

On a more direct route than her mother, Amanda arrived at the bathroom's door-less entrance to find it occupied by a very pregnant looking Naomi stepping out of the shower. The tall twenty-two year old was far from actually pregnant though. It was obvious that the petite, masochistic brunette was just finishing up her daily enema routine; the two feet of rubber hosing hanging down from between her tight buttocks was a dead giveaway. The hose was standard bathroom equipment in the Wilder home - most homes for that matter - and was connected to a retaining plug that filled and expanded with water to seal up the rear orifice to prevent leaks. By twisting the knobs on its base, one could either drain the water out of the plug itself, drain the water out of the plugged woman, or both at the same time if that was desired.

"Hiya, sis!" Amanda exclaimed as she entered the Wilder family's communal bathroom.

Naomi jumped in surprise at the unexpected voice. "God damn it, Amanda!" she said spinning around; her rubber tail wrapping itself around her leg from the momentum. "You scared the shit out of me!" she added as her hands steadied her bulging belly as the copious amount of water sloshing around in her intestines almost made her lose her balance.

"I can see that! You almost fell over," Amanda responded as she crossed the large bathroom towards her younger sister. "Getting ready for work I assume?"

"Yup, but I overslept. So I'm in kind of a hurry this evening. I didn't even have a chance to get off before I climbed out of bed; that hardly ever happens!"

"Wow! A woman should never be so rushed that she can't even find the time for a few solid cums before she gets out of bed!" Amanda exclaimed. After Emily and Cora had unlocked Amanda and their mother that morning, Laura and Amanda had managed to bring themselves to half a dozen pleasantly hard orgasms before her phone's alarm went off. The traditional sixty-nine with maximum capacity dildos locked into willing rectums had been an acceptable means of orgasm for generations. Whether the participants were sisters, sisters-in-law, mother and daughter, roommates or a lesbian married couple didn't matter.

Looking back down at her sisters swollen belly, she had to ask, "How many quarts do you have inside you anyway? You look amazingly full."

"Oh, only about four and a half. That's about all I can fit inside me. I'm just too skinny to get anymore in," she added regretfully.

"Personally, I'd call you 'petite' or 'healthy', but not 'skinny'" Amanda commented as her horny eyes ran up and down her sisters naked and dripping body. At 5'11", Naomi was the taller than her mother and all of her sisters. On a shorter woman, her 34C breasts would have looked larger; on Naomi, they were very proportional. Had she have inherited the massive tits of her mother and most of her sisters, Naomi would have looked top-heavy with such a thin frame.

"I'm actually surprised you could get any more than three and a half or four quarts inside." Amanda commented.

"I can actually get a little more inside right after a good orgasm. I guess because I'm more relaxed," Naomi said sheepishly.

"That's the way it works with all of us. When Mother was enema training me, we would stay in the shower room for hours as she got me off again and again. After each orgasm I could take a little more water," Amanda reminisced fondly. "What pressure level did you have the enema faucet set at to get that much in your intestines anyway?"

"Eight and a half," Naomi answered. "I've tried nine before, but that was too much even for me!"

"Now that is saying something coming from such a certified torture mouse like you!" Amanda exclaimed. "I imagine that little pussy of yours is just dripping from the pressure of all that water stretching you out," she stated as her right hand reached under the bulging stomach of her little sister to find the moist honey pot between the woman's long and shapely legs. Sure enough, the bald-shaved slit was hot and puffy and offered no resistance at all as Amanda sunk three fingers into the sopping hole with ease; eliciting a groan of uncomfortable pleasure from the younger woman.

"Shit! Not so many fingers, Amanda," Naomi protested. "I've really got to pee!" Her complaint was hollow though; her arousal was given away when her hips immediately began to gyrate as her older sister's fingers plunged in and out of her hot front hole.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Amanda said, pouting her lips in apparent sympathy. "Here, does this help," she asked pleasantly as she added a fourth finger; sinking all of them up the slippery hole to the third knuckle.

"Yes! I mean no!" Naomi cried as she bit down hard on her lower lip.

"Awe, poor baby! Are you going to piss yourself right in front of your older sister?"

"If you don't stop it right now, I might!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself! What would our mother say? Would you like me to stop?" Amanda asked mischievously.

Naomi panted for a few seconds, her face distorted in obvious effort to hold in her full bladder before finally answering, "Fuck it! If I piss myself, I piss myself!"

"So, should I take that as a 'no'. As in, 'no, big sister, I don't want you to take your fingers out of my naughty pussy'?"

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"I mean no!"

"No, what?"

Naomi looked at Amanda reproachfully before answering, "No, big sister, I don't want you to take your fingers out of my naughty pussy!"

"Spoken like a good Wilder girl! But we can't have you peeing all over the floor, now can we?" the older woman asked as she brought her thumb up to her younger sister's urethra. She'd intended on putting pressure on the small hole to prevent any unwanted leakage but was surprised when the digit sunk into Naomi's tightest hole up to the first knuckle with hardly any difficulty at all.

Naomi gasped as her knees began to quiver.

"Jesus, girl! You've been using that set of dilation catheters than Nana gave all her daughters and grand-daughters for Christmas last year, haven't you?" Amanda asked as she let her thumb slip deeper still into her sister's evidently-not-so-tight peehole.

"Well, yeah," Emily groaned. "They hurt like a bitch! But there're very few better orgasms I've had than with big catheter up my pisshole and a huge dildo up my ass! I recommend it, actually," she said and then began whimpering at the familiar feeling of something rubbing against her G-spot from the wrong side. She knew that an orgasm wasn't far off.

Amanda wanted to confess that she and Todd had actually been using Nana's Christmas gift quite often. She'd heard from numerous friends that urethral sex was the newest craze in Europe now and it was starting to make headway in the States. Todd had been curious and had decided to open Amanda up to the possibility; in a manner of speaking. Although, it would still be quite a while until any kind of real penetration wound be possible.

Instead, Amanda concentrated on sinking her four fingers up her sisters overly lubricated cunt and her thumb up the smaller hole right next to that more traditional entrance. Naomi was now audibly moaning from the unexpected penetration. Her hands had found her sensitive nipples and were now pinching and rolling the tender nubs quite roughly; exactly the way she loved it. She was her mother's daughter after all.

Amanda leaned in to tongue fuck her sibling's mouth as her left hand moved Naomi's hand aside to continue brutally tormenting her left tit. The two sisters kissed deeply and passionately as the younger was brought closer and closer to her first orgasm of the day. Amanda herself was smoldering with desire for anyone now. In the span of five minutes, she'd deeply kissed her mother and sister and not one of them had yet touched her aching pussy or needy ass. That would have to be rectified; and soon!

Between Naomi's trembling legs, Amanda's hand was fully buried in the two horny holes. She was basically sliding her hand forward to sink her thumb as far into her sister's pisshole as it could go and then backwards to fill Naomi's dripping pussy with as much hand as she could while still keeping her thumb inside the foremost hole. The effect was driving Naomi wild.

In less than two minutes of perverse fingering, Naomi finally screamed in orgasm. Amanda had to hold onto her younger sister to keep her standing upright; a maneuver more easily said than done due to the latter's impressively inflated abdomen getting in the way. If not for the retaining plug spreading Naomi's anus out to its maximum, she probably would have expelled her enema right there in the middle of the bathroom instead of the toilet that was her original destination.

After half a minute of thrashing and wobbling, Naomi finally came down from her orgasm induced heights. With a shuddering sigh of contentedness, her eyes finally came back into focus.

"Do you feel better now that you've had a good cum?" Amanda asked her sister.

"Damn straight," Naomi replied emphatically. "Thanks. I needed that."

"Good, now why don't we go back into the shower area and see if we can't force a little more water up you," Amanda suggested. "You should be nice and relaxed after that orgasm. It sounded like it was a good one."

"It was, but I really should be emptying out and getting dressed for work," she protested slightly.

"Don't be silly! I can top you off and you can let it churn while you dry yourself. You'll enjoy it; I promise. Um, you might want to plug up your piss hole when I take my thumb out," Amanda said just as she pulled her fingers out of the girl-cum filled fuck hole and her thumb out of the smaller opening right in front of it.

Quickly, Naomi shot her hands down to her pussy and applied pressure to her stretched out urethra. She was mostly successful and only a dribble of urine leaked onto the floor.

Amanda smiled at her sister's plight as she brought her fingers up to her mouth to wash them off. As she happily tongue-washed her sweetly flavored digits, she reached around her sister to grab the rubber hose hanging from Naomi's deeply buried retention plug. Using the hose like a leash, she began walking back into the shower. Naomi only had to feel the slightest tug on her plug to convince her to walk after her big sister. Although, considering the poor girl was desperately struggling to keep liquid from blowing out her front and rear holes, Naomi was best described as waddling after her big sister.

"I know you've had the same enema training as I had from mom," Amanda said around the pussy juice soaked fingers in her mouth. "You know better than to think you've filled yourself up completely without even a single orgasm. No one knows a girl's true maximum water capacity like someone else. That's always what Dad said when he'd keep topping mom off while they got ready for work," she said with fond memories of her crying and begging mother as she was periodically hooked up to the exact same enema faucet as she was hooking Naomi up to now. "He'd always say mom looked more pregnant with a belly full of water than she did when she actually was pregnant with any of us girls.

"Kind of like you look right now, actually." Amanda said smiling as she turned the water on once again. She didn't want to cause her sibling any undue pain, even though the horny little pain slut would probably have loved it dearly, so she kept the pressure setting at only eight and a half.

Naomi only groaned and held her stomach with both hands as the water flowed once more into her cramping ass. But Amanda was right: More water did go in.

Quite a bit more actually.

***

After her lengthy delay watching her youngest daughters bond with each other, Laura entered the bathroom just in time to see Naomi throw her head back and groan as Amanda began topping off her guts with painful amounts of water. That brings back memories, Laura thought to herself, as she remembered her and Dave's normal morning ritual. After they'd showered together, and Laura had been filled to the brim with her initial enema, Dave would sit her at her vanity and spread her legs wide. One of her daughters would then be ordered to climb under the table and orally administer to their mother. Of course, as Dave repeatedly walked by getting ready himself, he would come up behind Laura as she applied her makeup and roughly grab and twist her massive tits in his large hands; which was just the way she loved them to be treated.

Almost every time he did so, her self-restraint would fail and she's crash into orgasm. And each time she came, Dave would take her back into the shower to top her off with yet more water; only to be led back to the vanity to continue in her preparations for the coming day. It never failed: by the time she actually had applied all her makeup, she would have cum at least six or eight times. The hardest part, Laura remembered, was trying to apply mascara while she cried in pain from her cramping abdomen while at the same time tried not to moan in ecstasy as her clit and pussy were devoured by one of her well trained daughters. How she ever got her makeup on straight, she honestly never knew.

Once Laura's makeup met with Dave's approval, she would finally be allowed to void herself in the toilet. While whichever daughter was on 'Mommy Duty' that morning quickly got herself ready for school or college, Laura would go into her wardrobe and pour herself into one of her fully boned corsets and ensure it was just tight enough to start impeding her breathing. After dressing in whatever other attire she planned on going to work in that day, she'd return to the bathroom where Dave would have her daily plug laid out and ready to go. The plugs Dave selected for her were almost always dilator plugs; the diameter of Laura's anal opening was always of topmost importance in Dave's opinion.

Laura would normally have to mount the plugs on her vanity's chair - which was helpfully magnetized to better facilitate this - and slowly impale herself on the organ-rearranging latex tool. Once fully seated, she'd buckle the monstrous toy inside with her corset's dildo strap and go find Dave in the bedroom - normally as he was adjusting his tie - and allow him to verify she had buckled the strap tightly enough; of course she never did. Taking the strap in both hands, Dave would literally lift his wife off the floor to ensure that the tightest hole in the buckle could be engaged. This inevitably slammed the horrible latex dong invading Laura's defenseless rectum to its maximum possible depth. As a consequence, Laura could always count on having the tip of her daily plug interfering with her breathing as much as the tightness of her corset all day long. It goes without saying that Dave would finally lock the plug in place with a small padlock before smoothing out his wife's clothing to ensure she was presentable.

Afterwards, as Laura looked into the mirror everyday before she left for work, the knowledge that the prim and proper, professional looking business woman in the $3000 skirt-suit looking back at her actually had a anal plug on the order of half a foot wide and two feet long padlocked up her ass, which was in turn being compressed by a thick and oppressively laced corset that pushed her massive tits up and out and - which, the corset in and of itself, could have doubled for a medieval torture device - almost made her cum again on the very spot. She thanked God every morning that the beautifully composed woman she saw in the mirror every day was in fact: her. With her head held high, and her ass dilated to near capacity, she would turn and proudly walk out the door to face her day.

Laura missed those days as much as she missed Dave, but with Amanda at home indefinitely, Laura had high hopes she could get her life back in order again.

The Wilder matriarch shook away the memories of the past and walked proudly into the bathroom. In the shower area, Amanda had dropped to her knees and was orally administering to her younger sister's greedy cunt. Obviously, Naomi would need a few more orgasms to be relaxed enough to get the most out of her daily enemas.

Smiling fondly at how much loving attention her oldest daughter was giving to her younger sibling, Laura passed through the bathroom and made for her bedroom to get out of her work clothes. Naturally, Amanda would have to unlock her mother's dildo strap so that she could actually unlace the corset and remove the massive five and three quarter inch wide, nineteen inch long anal penetrator that was secured, safe and sound, inside Laura's widely dilated nether hole. Once Amanda had shed her work clothes - and of course her own nearly as massive daily plug - there would be two more pregnant looking women in the bathroom; bottoms filled to the bursting point with hot, clean water. Of that, Laura was absolutely positive.

Laura shuddered slightly in anticipation of her imminent rectal filling; she could feel her nipples hardening against the cups of her corset in eagerness of some rough treatment. She was entirely convinced that she would soon be experiencing at first hand some of the loving care which Amanda was giving to Naomi right this second. Laura certainly planned on ensuring Amanda's own enema capacity would be reached with multiple orgasms of her own; her loving mother would see to that.

Laura shed her suit coat and unbuttoned her silky white blouse; folding both carefully across a nearby armoire. Next came her skirt, and black stockings, leaving the forty-six year old knockout clad only in a tight black corset that ran from her pelvic bone to just high enough to cover most of her pink nipples; and, of course, the massive latex column buried deeply in her anal cavity.