A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giddy with excitement, she turned and headed for the bathroom once again.

Large volume enemas were always the best way to start and end a work day. At least that's what she'd constantly told her girls during their training. Always one to follow her own advice, Laura entered the bathroom ready and willing to participate; that is, just as soon as she could get her daily plug unlocked and removed.

Amanda was still in the shower, happily munching away at Naomi's spasming pussy. Well, this won't do at all, Laura thought to herself as she crossed the large bathroom towards her two daughters. Naomi is getting all the attention and Amanda is still fully clothed in her little black dress from the convention. At least they haven't turned the water on; it might get ruined, she added as an afterthought.

Laura opened the glass door to the large shower area as happily asked, "Amanda, would you like mother to take over so you can get undressed? We're both in need of soapy enemas too, in case you've forgotten."

Looking up from her task, face glistening with Naomi's excretions, she answered, "That sounds like a great idea, mom! Thanks!" She stood up, grunting in slight pain as the five and three eights inch, eighteen inch long butt stretcher secured up her hinny hole shifted uncomfortably. "I've already gotten the little minx off twice. I figure one or two more orgasms and she should actually be full," she added, stepping over to her mother. Once again, the two women's mouths met as their tongues played tag. Amanda's playful fingers quickly found her mother's moist front hole and buried themselves into the sweet wetness.

Naomi whined in frustration at her suddenly untended pussy. She was very near her third orgasm after all. Not being able to help herself, she stuck her right index finger into her piss hole and the other three fingers from that hand into her cunt and started to masturbate at the sight of her mother and older sister making out mere feet from where she was standing.

Laura merely grunted at the [not unexpected] penetration. The taste of her middle child's vaginal fluids fresh on the lips of her oldest was a fantastic bonus to the passionate kissing. Despite her own horniness, and the pleasurable sensations from her daughter's long fingers as they worked themselves in and out of her moist slit, she broke off the kiss.

"Quit getting distracted, baby!" she said sternly. "Now go get undressed and get back in here. And don't forget the key to your mother's corset; women can't get proper enemas while their guts are harshly compressed, now can they?"

"You just want to get that horrible thing out of your ass, don't you?" responded Amanda playfully. "Don't worry. I promise that well trained back hole of yours won't stay empty any longer than it absolutely has to," she added as she turned to leave. "Oh! And she just drained her bladder," she said licking her lips, "a few minutes ago, so don't blame her if she doesn't have any hot piss for you to drink. But don't worry, mommy, I've got to piss like a race horse so you'll have something to imbibe while we're filling up."

Laura smiled back at her daughter as the younger woman left the shower area. "Thanks, honey. Hurry back!" she said as she knelt before Naomi; and immediately grunted as the massive invader in her compressed guts rearranged her battered organs. Gently pulling her daughter's fingers out from the slick holes they were pounding into, Laura locked her mouth around her daughter's the clit as she pressed three of her own fingers into the sloppy pussy below her mouth. The fact that one of her daughter's fingers had been up a different opening did not escape Laura's notice. I guess she's been putting Mother's Christmas gift to good use, she thought to herself. I can't say I'm surprised actually.

Knowing how open her daughter's urethra was, Laura wasted no time in burying her tongue up the tangy hole and wiggling it around. Naomi came almost instantly from the intense sensation. She was only able to remain standing by holding onto her mother's head and riding out the powerful orgasm; an orgasm that lasted quite a while as Laura's powerful tongue refused to let up its sustained assault on Naomi's tightest orifice.

Finally, when Laura sensed her daughter was near to passing out, she stopped her powerful tongue thrusts into that most taboo of holes and reverted to light, playful licks around the exterior of Naomi's dripping slit. As the twenty-two year old woman recovered from her strongest orgasm of the day - at least so far - Laura ensured she had as much pussy juice licked off of the woman's bald cunt as she could.

"That sounded like a nice one, baby girl," Laura said lovingly as she reached up to massage her daughter's swollen abdomen. "Do you think you're ready for a little more water before we finish up?"

"Please, mother. No more," was all Naomi managed to get out before her mother opened the tap once more. She only groaned loudly as yet more water found its way into her - once again - more relaxed body.

"Nonsense! See? I knew we could get some more in there!" exclaimed Laura as the inward flow tricked to a stop once more. "Now why don't you get yourself dried off and put on your makeup while you let your enema simmer for a few minutes. You'll want to be nice and clean back there before you head off to work."

"Yes... mother..." was all the petite brunette managed to get out in a soft, defeated voice.

As Naomi slowly waddled out the shower door and towards her room down the hall, Laura tried to stand up with as much dignity as she could with her daily dilator again jostling her insides. Following her daughter out into the bathroom proper, Laura found Amanda standing near the bay of sinks against the far wall; unbuckling her dildo strap. The stunning twenty eight year old read head was dressed in only a corset very similar to the one her mother wore; only the younger woman's nipples were fully exposed by the quarter cups of her well constructed lingerie. As Laura approached, her eldest daughter finally got the strap undone and managed to catch the massive veined faux phallus before it could slip out of her brutalized hole and onto the bathroom floor.

"Shit! I almost lost it," she exclaimed holding the five and three eights inch thick toy half way out of her dilapidated anal entrance.

"Here, let me help you with that," Laura offered helpfully as she came up behind her daughter. Bending over slightly, she ogled her offspring's amazing assets close up as she took a hold of the stupendous dilator plug and finished its full eighteen inch extraction. "There, I bet that feels better! That monster has been in there for almost ten hours."

Laura placed the slick latex toy in the plug washer under the sink while her daughter stretched and tried to get used to odd feeling of cool air rushing into the depths of her intestines.

"It's somewhat relieving, yes," Amanda agreed. "But I really do hate the feeling of emptiness inside me."

"You're just like your mother. We Wilder women grow so used to having our backsides packed to the brim that it just feels odd when they're not. I'm forty-six and I still haven't gotten used to that empty feeling. The only thing we can do is to make sure our butts don't stay empty for long."

"That's the plan," Amanda agreed whole heartedly. "Now speaking of empty butts, let's get yours empty and gaping so we can get nice and clean together," she added, turning around and displaying the small key to her mother's dildo harness and corset straps.

"That sounds lovely!" Laura proclaimed as she stepped in to taste her daughter's mouth once again. This time it was Amanda's turn to get the bonus of Naomi's fresh juices from her mother's lips.

As the two women greedily devoured each other, Amanda reached around to the small of her mother's back and opened the padlock to the older woman's strongly boned corset . Setting the key and lock on the sink behind her, Amanda then focused on releasing the titanic plug held securely up her mother's well stretched anal cavity. With a few deft maneuvers of her skilled fingers, she had the dildo strap undone. Breaking the deep kiss at last, Amanda turned her mother around to extract the huge plug from its resting place.

Laura sighed with pleasure as she felt every glorious inch of the veined toy pulling at her blown out anal ring as it left her body at last. All too soon, it popped free of her well lubricated hole with a squishy popping sound. Laura pouted at the annoying feeling of emptiness deep in her body that her daughter had just got done complaining about.

"Missing this already, mom?" Amanda asked as she placed the impressive tool into the plug washer next to her own discarded daily dilator.

"Yes, dear. I am," Laura replied truthfully. "Let's hurry up and get cleaned out so you can show me the toys you brought home from the Wellness Expo! It's not nice to keep your mother waiting in suspense for very long, you know."

"Oh stop being so melodramatic! You can stand being empty for a few minutes, or are you really that much of a turbo slut?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Do you really need to ask such a question?" Laura answered. "You share half my DNA. How long could you stand being empty when you know your butt has a surprise waiting for it in the next room?"

Amanda paused for a second as she considered her mother's question before answering. "You're right. Let's get these corsets off, get cleaned out, and get that bag open!" Amanda immediately reached behind herself to start unlacing the cords that were holding the corset tightly closed.

"That's what I figured you'd say," her mother remarked casually as she went about removing her own corset.

Minutes later, the two naked women were sitting next to each other on the wide enema cones extending from the center of two of the bathroom's bidets. The bidets were basically computerized washing machines designed to effectively clean out a woman's rectal tract. The washing cycle took about five minutes to get even the dirtiest woman sparkling clean. The manually administered high volume enemas that would follow were more for tradition and recreation that actual personal hygiene; not that Laura or Amanda had any intention of not following custom.

As the pair sat there and waited for their high colonic wash cycles to complete, they passed the time with small talk about their recent anal encounters, part-time lovers, work, etcetera; accompanied by quite a bit of nipple grabbing. It was nothing out of the ordinary for proper behavior for a mother and daughter.

Finally, a pair of robotic dings and blinking green LEDs announced that the pair of over-dilated anal openings were clean and ready for more play. As the two crossed the bathroom hand in hand for the showers and their waiting retention plugs, they continued their playful banter. It wasn't long before soft moans of pleasure began coming from the showers as Laura and Amanda took turns getting each other off. These pleasurable sounds were only interrupted by higher pitched screams of one orgasming woman or another. After that there would then be the distinct sound of gurgling water as the orgasmee was topped off before the pleasurable moans could once again be heard.

The two sexually charged women came half a dozen times each. The resulting enemas ended up being very high volume indeed.

***

"So, Amanda - baby - what's in the bag?" Laura asked as the two were finishing drying off in the master bedroom after their extended enema-turned-shower-turned-mother-daughter-bonding moment.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about the presents I brought home for you, Cora and Emily!" Amanda said, feigning forgetfulness as she crossed to the foot of her mother's huge bed to where her suitcases were laying. "Why don't we wait till after dinner, though. Our bottoms need time to rest; we don't want to strain ourselves, now do we?" she asked as she bent over to sift through her folded and organized evening attire.

Laura turned from where she had been looking through her own collection of lingerie and silky robes to watch the bent over form of her eldest daughter as she tried to select something fun to wear. The younger woman's widely dilated anus hung loosely open to almost five inches across. Laura swore she could see so far into her daughter it that she could count the breaths. The cumulative effects of long hours of forced stretching from the large daily plug and the last half hour or so of high volume enemas - which, out of necessity, were always accompanied by the largest of retaining plugs - had worn the poor hole completely out. Laura knew that if she wanted to play more with that amazing orifice tonight, she would need to give it a rest.

And the broad, yawning chasm between her own firm butt cheeks would need a brief respite as well. She certainly wanted her daughters to play with that well-used hole much more tonight before it was bed time. And so Laura reluctantly agreed that her daughter had a point.

"Fine! Keep your secrets!" she said in a mockingly hurt tone. She then turned back around to find something for herself to wear. Laura ended up selecting one of her favorite black baby-doll nighties. The extra thin, silky material always felt so good against her naked flesh. This particular model came with quarter cups which pushed her impressive mammaries up and together for some truly awe-inspiring cleavage; while at the same time leaving her normally hard nipples totally exposed and available. The transparent skirt began under her huge breasts and ended just above her pubic bone so as not to cover up her wet pussy or ever-gaping ass.

Dave and her daughters were always turned on when she wore this type of clothing around the house; which is why Laura normally chose to wear her sexiest nighties almost every night. She knew she was condemning herself to a night full of painful nipple tweaks, incessant pussy fingering, and random objects finding their way up her backside, just because it was there and on display, while being wide open and gaping.

Laura had always made sure she expressed her gratitude to the sales girls at Veronica's Secrets during her frequent shopping trips there. Everything in that store was designed to display and accentuate the female form for the viewing pleasure of others. It was Laura's favorite store for a reason, after all.

Amanda had selected a short, purple satin Kimono robe. While not as revealing as attire as her mother's outfit, her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material and the wrap of the robe gave Amanda's large breasts some admiral cleavage to display. And while the robe was slightly longer than her mother's nightie, it was still short enough that her bald mons venus managed to peak past its edges as she walked.

In essence, both women looked spectacularly titillating and ready for perverse sexual ravishment at a moment's notice. For once, looks weren't deceiving.

Amanda walked up behind her mother as she was adjusting her cleavage for maximum effect in one of the room's many floor length mirrors. "You look amazing as always, mom," she said as she reached around her mother to grab both stiff nipples between fingers and thumbs. All it took was solid pressure and a firm rotating motion to get her mother's head to roll back against her shoulder.

"Damn it, baby! I just got done getting my tits the way I liked them!"

"You mean on display so we can play with them?" she asked honestly. "Exactly like this?"

"Well, yes. But I still want everything to be even."

"Would you like me to stop then?" Amanda asked innocently as she pinched her mother's sensitive nipples between her index fingernails and her thumbs as hard as she could. Laura only gasped and reached her arms up to grab her daughter's head; and to get those same arms out of the way of Amanda's strong hands and what they were doing to her crushed nubs.

"No, dear. That's alright," Laura responded. "You can just go ahead and play with mommy's nipples for a little bit; you've earned a little fun for how much you've helped mommy over the past day or so."

Amanda felt her pussy melt as her mother slipped into the third-person. "You know what it does to me when you talk like that, mother!" she said reproachfully. "And we just agreed our butt holes needed a rest before we play with them some more."

"Awe... Is mommy's little girl sore up her lovely bottom?" Laura persisted playfully as her reddening nipples continued to be roughly treated. "Would she like mommy to make it all better?"

Abruptly, Amanda stopped hurting her mother's tender nubs and released them; much to Laura's chagrin.

"Amanda! Mommy gave you toys to play with and you're not playing with them. How do you think that makes mommy feel?" Laura asked in her best emotionally-devastated-mother voice as she turned to face her errant daughter; her recently crushed nipples now diamond hard and pointing accusingly at Amanda.

Despite knowing exactly what her mother's game was, Amanda felt an almost undeniable urge to fall back on the bed with her legs spread and beg Laura for forgiveness and punishment. Almost undeniable. There was no denying to herself that her cunt was positively flowing with juices at her mother's use of language. She had been well trained, after all.

After a few seconds, Amanda took a deep breath and grabbed a hold of her submissive tendencies. "Oh quite goofing around, mother! I'm going to go check on Naomi and make sure I didn't make her too late," Amanda said as she turned to leave. "And I believe it's your night to make food. Dinner time is still seven o'clock, correct?" she asked rhetorically as she headed out the door.

Damn it! Laura said to herself. That 'mommy' voice always used to work on her when she was younger. That's twice within twenty-four hours it's failed me! Maybe I'm losing my touch...

Turning back to the mirror to adjust her outfit and admire her now angry red - and very hard - nipples, Laura concluded that she still very much 'had it'. At forty-six years old - and thanks to modern genome treatments - she looked every bit like she was a woman in her late twenties from the turn of the twenty-first century. Mrs. Wilder was tall, toned, had long dark red hair down to the small of her back, an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, and sported an awe-inspiring 34FF rack. Laura concluded that she would totally do herself.

Actually, she did do herself; several times a day to be honest. So that didn't really count.

But was the drop-dead gorgeous cougar looking at her from the mirror a sexy she-daemon in a baby-girl nightie, or was she losing it? No! The problem was just that Amanda had just grown too much of a backbone from running her own company and being married to a loving and supportive husband. But that strong-willed young woman was back home now and she needed to relearn one simple truth: That truth was that Laura Marie Wilder was Queen Bitch of the Wilder clan and Amanda had best learn to respect that, as she once did.

Jutting her chin up and her chest out, Laura turned to head for the kitchen. Her babies would be hungry after all, and it was her responsibility to nourish them physically as well as emotionally. Not only was Laura Wilder a great mother, an energetic lover, and a devoted wife, but she was also a great cook. Her kids would get their fill tonight.

In more ways than one!