A Prostitute for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

While Mary had been busy unfastening William's trousers she had been aware of Jack moving around next to her. She turned round to see what he was doing and saw immediately that he had removed his dressing gown!

She was now on a large couch sat between to naked men, both with big stiff erect cocks. All of her wild thoughts about needing a stiff cock came flooding into her mind.

During the week as she had masturbated at work to try and relieve her lust she had fantasised wildly about her need of being fucked. Images had flashed through her mind of naked strangers with big stiff cocks. Images of herself lying rudely with her legs wide apart whilst an anonymous man busily lay between them fucking her hard.

Now here she was, for real, dressed only in her sexy underwear sitting between two naked and handsome businessmen. She was very aware that the two stiff cocks were for her.

She felt John and William take one of her hands each and then tensed as she felt her hands being pulled toward their laps! The tensing was only for a moment as she reminded herself that she was supposed to be a prostitute. She relaxed again and allowed her hands to be guided to each man's lap, or more specifically to each man's cock.

Knowing what was expected of her she touched each cock, running her fingers up and down the length of each, feeling the thickness and stiffness of each one.

She looked at each man in turn as William and Jack leaned back and enjoyed her first touch.

Although still feeling very apprehensive about what might be expected of her she felt a strong desire to check out each cock. She checked Jack's first, turning toward him and looking down at the thick stiff cock in her hand. She pulled his foreskin back and gazed at the shiny purple head. She then turned and looked at William's, it looked much the same and as she pulled his foreskin back an image briefly flashed in her head of this stiff cock entering her pussy.

As she held a cock in each hand William said, "just lean back and relax Mary." Mary leaned back into the soft cushions of the large couch still holding each man's cock in her hands.

Again she momentarily tensed as both men turned toward her. They both had an arm around her shoulder William's right arm and Jack's left arm. With their free hands the men started to touch and caress Mary's naked flesh. Still gripping their stiff cocks Mary made an effort to relax by closing her eyes. These two men were sending wonderful feelings through her body. Feelings of expectation as she felt their fingers roam lightly over her shoulders and down to her belly. They were touching her all over and one hand; she thought it was William's, was touching her thigh again. This time though, it was a lot higher, only about 4 inches from her panty covered pussy.

As she lay back with the men caressing her Mary was amazed at how she was already accepting the fact she was about to have sex with two men. More than accepting the fact, she was excited by the idea!

Her thoughts were interrupted when William said, "Jack, I think it is about time that we unwrapped our purchase completely!"

Jack immediately agreed and Mary felt a hand slip behind her back and reach for her bra fixing. With one expert movement she felt the bra go slack. Almost at the same time, and before she had time to react, another hand pulled the bra cups from her breasts.

Again, without being told, Mary let go of their cocks so that they could remove her bra completely.

Earlier on she had been very shy as she imagined being naked in front of William, let alone Jack as well! But now she just enjoyed the moment as both men feasted their eyes on her naked breasts and she put her hands back in their laps and held their cocks.

She leaned back and relaxed again as the men took a breast each and started to caress her. She enjoyed and felt flattered as she listened to their comments.

"Lovely tits Mary," said Jack as he squeezed the one he was holding.

"MMmm," said William, "Just look how her nipples respond to the touch."

The feeling was great as Mary enjoyed the attention of both men on her breasts. She was also impressed and flattered at how their cocks stiffened when they first saw and felt them as her bra was removed.

Of course she realised as she enjoyed them caressing her tits, that this particular moment would soon end. The time for her panties to be removed must be getting closer, the final moment when she would be completely naked.

As these thoughts of her panties filled her mind she felt both of them moved their hands from her breasts and start a slow journey down over her belly toward their goal.

She could feel the wetness of her pussy as she felt the hands getting ever nearer. She held her breath as Jack and William's hands reached the waistband of her panties.

She felt the waistband being pulled away from her and then downward.

She looked down and watched as they pulled her panties down enough to reveal her pubic hair. She still managed to blush as Jack said to William, "I wonder if she shaves her cunt," knowing that she had freshly shaved it that morning.

She obeyed as Jack said, "lift up Mary, let's get these panties off."

Mary lifted her bum off of the chair just long enough to allow them to slip her panties down over her thighs.

As they got to her knees, Mary lifted one leg and pushed her panties down her legs and finally onto the floor.

"So Mary," said William, "finally you are completely naked with two men; are you excited?"

Mary paused for a moment before replying, "I feel apprehensive rather than excited."

As she spoke she suddenly squealed with surprise as she felt a hand swiftly push between her thighs and touch her pussy.

"Well," said Jack, "judging by the wetness of your cunt I would say you are excited!"

"Why do you feel apprehensive Mary?" enquired William.

"Because I am uncertain what will happen next," Mary blurted out.

"Don't worry," said William, "we will let you know exactly what will happen next at each stage!"

Jack then said, "so, you have seen us completely naked and stiff, we have seen and caressed your naked tits, so now we must check out the final prize and see your cunt!"

Mary hardly had time to take in what Jack had said before she felt Jack and William take one of her legs each and then pull them apart. Again she momentarily resisted before remembering that she was supposed to be a prostitute and used to this type of exposure and behaviour.

Trying to suppress a blush she relaxed and allowed the men to spread her legs wide apart. Not only did they spread her legs apart, they lifted her feet up onto the seat so that her knees were bent and then opened her wide.

Mary felt a sudden coldness on her pussy as her wet lips were exposed to the air.

"Mary, you are spoiling us with such a glorious cunt!" exclaimed Jack.

"Freshly shaved and soaking wet!" exclaimed William.

Mary reminded herself again that all she actually wanted was to be fucked but she knew she might have to endure much more from these men before she could have her wish.

Her hands were still firmly gripping a cock in each hand as she felt two hands move between her open thighs towards her dripping pussy. She felt the cocks stiffen even more as they neared their target.

Mary did not realise quite how much she was turned on until the first hand brushed over her wet and exposed pussy. She gave an involuntary moan as the fingertips gently parted her wetness to expose the pink folds of her pussy.

She could feel each man's hand on the inside of each thigh and the tips of their fingers gently pulling her pussy lips open. She had never felt so wet in her life and could feel her pussy actually dripping and the juices running down to the little tight hole below her pussy.

These men were experts and their teasing fingers were driving her wild with lust. It felt as though their fingers were dancing lightly between her wide-open thighs. Not only could she feel her pussy being held open but fingers were also probing lightly between her lips, slowly opening her pussy, probing deeper and deeper inside.

Another moan escaped her mouth as she felt another finger move down from her pussy towards her arsehole and then dance lightly over her small tight hole.

She started to realise what these two men were going to want her to do. Initially she had expected that they would just want to fuck her pussy; one after the other, now she realised they probably wanted to fuck her at the same time! She was not sure that she could even take a cock in her arse let alone another in her pussy at same time.

Then, shocked by her own wild thought she realised that no one had even suggested fucking her arse. They would probably just want to fuck her one after the other in her pussy as she had assumed initially.

Her wild thoughts persisted though as the finger dancing over her arsehole became more persistent. She tensed a little as she felt the tip push inside and was amazed at how easily it slid in and realised it must be lubricated with all the juices from her pussy!

By now the men had removed their arms from her shoulders and were playing with one of her breasts each as they now freely fingered between her legs. Their heads were resting on her shoulders and she could feel their warm breath on her ears as they fondled her beasts and fingered her wet pussy.

William then spoke softly in her ear and said, "Mary, I am going to fuck you now, what is your favourite position?"

"I like to ride you on top," Mary replied, surprised at her own boldness.

Both men let go of her and William lay right back on the couch so that his bum was almost off of the edge.

Mary looked at him and then down to his stiff cock that was sticking straight up, waiting for her ride it.

She got up and knelt astride William. All shyness now gone, she reached between her legs and gripped his stiff cock. Lowering herself slowly down she guided his stiff cock into the entrance of her pussy.

She stayed like that while he reached up and squeezed her breasts.

"Ok," said William, "now lower your self onto my cock and let me feel your juicy cunt as you ride me."

Mary lowered herself down onto him, relishing the feeling she had been waiting for days as his big stiff cock stretched her wet hungry pussy open and slowly filled her.

Inch by inch his stiff cock disappeared inside her until she finally had him completely inside.

She stayed still for a moment enjoying the sensation of having her pussy filled with stiff cock. He reached up and pulled her down toward him, crushing her breasts against his chest. Bent over like this she could actually feel the wet coldness on her arsehole reminding her of how exposed her arse was.

William let go of her and she sat back up and started to ride his cock.

As she rode up and down he squeezed her breasts, sometimes quite roughly, pulling and pinching her nipples. She felt Jack get up from the couch and stand beside her. When she had started to ride William she had closed her eyes but now she opened them and saw that Jack was standing close to her side, his stiff cock only inches from her face.

"Suck my cock Mary," he said. "Suck my cock as you fuck William."

Mary turned her head sideways and Jack moved closer holding his cock in his hand. He placed his hand behind her head and pushed the head of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and took his cock into the warmth. She tried to run her tongue over the head of his cock but found it impossible to make any subtle movements while William was thrusting into her and she was riding him. She forgot about trying to be skilful with her mouth and just tried to relax her mouth as Jack held her head and thrust his cock deeply into her throat. Although she nearly gagged a few times the feeling of being used like this was really turning her on even more.

Mary could feel her orgasm building very strongly and forced her head away from Jacks cock so that she could breathe.

Jack understood immediately and moved behind her. Mary was not really aware of what Jack was doing and didn't really care as she concentrated on fucking William and enjoying his stiff cock inside her. William was now roughly pulling and squeezing her breasts, expertly, just hard enough but not quite painful.

She was starting to moan more and more and both men knew she was about cum. With Mary keeping a steady rhythm on Williams cock she suddenly felt Jack slap her bum. His timing was perfect and as Mary got nearer and nearer to her orgasm William thrust up inside her as she rode him and Jack slapped her bum hard with each thrust.

As well as slapping her bum she then felt him touch her arsehole with the fingers of his other hand. Her first involuntary scream of pleasure as her orgasm swept through her filled the room and at the same time Jack pushed the entire length of one finger into her arsehole. He felt her arse muscles grip his finger imagining how it would feel gripping his cock and then she screamed again, and again. Gradually her orgasm subsided but both men sensed that it was only just below the surface, ready to rise again.

William reached up again and pulled Mary down to him, crushing her breasts against his chest once more.

Her head was now close to his mouth and as he held her tightly he said, "Jack is now going to fuck your arse.

She tried to protest, "but, but, I'm not sure-----but."

Mary knew that her protestations were only a way of her pretending she did not want it.

Jack had somehow got a tube of lubricant. "It must have been here all the time," thought Mary, "just in case!"

She felt the coldness against her skin as he put the nozzle close to her arsehole. She felt the coldness enter her arse as he pushed the nozzle up inside her and squeezed the tube, filling her arse with the lubricating jelly.

William was still gently thrusting his stiff cock inside her pussy as she felt Jack remove the nozzle. She then felt something a little bigger pushing against her sphincter as Jacks finger push inside her arse.

One finger was then became two fingers in her arse.Mary forced her self to relax and allow her small hole to be gradually stretched open, ready for fucking!

Jack was soon able to get two complete fingers into Mary's arse and, as if they had rehearsed it earlier, William and Jack started to fuck her, William with his stiff cock in her cunt and Jack with two of his fingers up her arse.

Mary felt as though her whole lower body was full! But not as full as it would be soon!

Jack then said, "Mary, I am now going to fuck your arse!"

The fact that it was more of a statement of intent than a request seemed to turn Mary on even more.

She felt his fingers slip from her arse and suddenly she felt half-empty.

She felt William open his legs and realised that Jack was now able to stand between William's legs. She felt Jack pull her bum cheeks apart a little and, even in this position, about to be fucked in both holes at once, she suddenly felt shy, knowing that Jack could not only see his friends cock stuck in her pussy but was almost certainly gazing at her arsehole!

Mary felt the head of Jacks cock push against her well lubricated but tight hole. She felt the head nestle into a perfect position and knew that with just a small push the head would enter her. She forced herself to relax and as her arse muscles came under her mental control and relaxed she felt Jack's cock head push inside.

He stayed like that for little while, the head just inside, allowing Mary to become accustomed to this new intruder.

As Mary relaxed some more Jack pushed again.

He then stopped pushing and pulled back so that just the head was still inside. He then started to move very slightly just fucking the entrance of her arse with the head of his cock. At the same time William continued his small thrusts in her pussy.

All the movements were small, and Mary could feel her orgasm starting to build again. Suddenly, as if from nowhere the orgasm rapidly filled every sense of her body and as the first scream of her second orgasm escaped from her mouth Jack thrust forward and filled her arse with the full length of his cock. She felt as though she would split in two but at the same time had never felt such pleasure. She pushed back hard on both cocks forcing them further into her pussy and arsehole. She screamed and screamed as the waves of pleasure almost made her pass out.

Gradually her orgasm subsided, William released his grip and she raised her body a little, still with two cocks filling her completely.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had!" she said.

She then panicked, "I hope you did not cum William because I am not on the pill!"

"Don't worry Mary he replied, I realised that might be the case so I saved my cum for you."

As William spoke she felt Jack slowly slide out of her arse.

"So," said William, there are only two safe places for our spunk!"

He lifted Mary up and enjoyed the slopping noise as his stiff cock came out of her soaking wet pussy.

He stayed in the same position and then said, "Mary, stand up and turn around with your back to me."

Mary did as he asked.

Now lower yourself onto my cock. Mary started to lower her self and guide his cock into her pussy.

"No, no," said William, "lower your self and guide my cock into your arse!"

Mary thought this might be difficult but William embarrassed her by saying, "After having your arse fucked by John I can see from here that your arsehole is still dilated and eager to be filled!"

Mary felt between her legs and could feel for herself how big her arsehole had remained after being fucked. She lowered herself down and guided Williams cock to its target.

She was amazed at how easily his cock slid inside and soon had the whole length up her arse.

John stood in front of her and fondled her breasts as she started to ride Williams's stiff cock.

It felt good as his thick cock slid up and down in her arse. Jack reached down and gently fingered her wet pussy as his friend fucked her arse.

Jack then stood back a little holding his cock in his hand.

"Lean forward Mary and suck my cock." She leaned forward and as Jack held her head firmly with his hands she let his cock slip into her mouth.

The men then started to fuck her again, this time from each end.

With Mary bent forward sucking Jack's cock William was gazing at the sight of his cock fucking Mary's arse.

Both men started to speak to each other.

"What's the view like at your end William?" asked Jack.

"Fantastic," replied William, "I can see Mary's arsehole stretching over my cock as I fuck her! I just wish I could see her juicy cunt at the same time!"

"How about you?"

"I'm just enjoying her skilful mouth around my cock," replied Jack as he reached down with one hand and, still holding her head firmly in the other, gave one of her tits a hard squeeze.

"So, my old friend, we will have to time this right if we can."

Mary felt William grip her around her hips as he started to thrust hard into her arse.

At the same time Jack let go of her breast and held her head with both hands pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

It was soon touching the back of her throat but Mary resisted the urge to gag and just swallowed. Jack took this to be a good sign and, holding her head he started to fuck her mouth.

Mary's lips were frequently rubbing against his wiry pubic hair as she took all of his cock into her mouth and her throat.

She felt excited but 'used' as they fucked her in the arse and mouth but somehow liberated to be able to enjoy this whole two men experience.

She felt both men tense and knew then that they had done this many times before.

William's hands gripped her hips very tightly and he made a growling sound as he emptied his spunk into her arsehole. She felt his hot spunk pump into her, filling her arse. At the same time she felt as though she would choke as Jack held her head firmly with his cock pushed down her throat and pumped his spunk into her. She felt his hot spunk spurting down her throat and realised how much she enjoyed the salty taste.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers