All Comments on 'A Psychologist's Nightmare'

by domfun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stacy will domesticate Maggie into a willing servant to her depraved desires. Maggie will serve her submissively as well as her friends, some women and men, including well hung black men who will expand her horizons including interracial pregnancy. And Maggie will be trained to treat her office help much nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can see a change of wardrobe come in Maggie's near further and a good fisting to open her pussy up

Kinkycouple2017Kinkycouple2017over 6 years ago

Its a great story great detail but i just get disappointed when the stories always seem to make the victim enjoy the rape. Its so disappointing . So for me the story will never be as good as it started. For me incriminating pictures and blackmail would have been better .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Myself, an Indian gynecologist and a closeted submissive humiliation seeker, have enjoyed immensely while reading the story. I could imagine it vividly and see myself in the shoes of Margaret. I frequently get off by imaging my nurses, maid or a few patients dominating and using me. Force, power exchange and public exhibition/humiliation are my themes. Thank you

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

i hope stacy is fat old ugly lesbian

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 2 years ago

@Kinkycouple2017 I almost agree with your premise, but with some nuance. To me, I actually love stories where the victim physically enjoys the rape (and personally, I don't generally like physical force rape. My preference is, as you referenced, blackmail/incrimination where they have a choice to refuse, but instead succumb unwillingly.). The problem is when they begin to WANT the rape. If a woman orgasms multiple times during a rape, I find that hot. If she then starts to sycophantically try to get fucked again, to obey, to appease and willingly acquiesce to her attacker in order to get fucked again, then THAT is when the story has lost something. But if she actively does not want it, and bravely attempts to resist, but is unwillingly fucked again anyway and cums from it, that I enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous