All Comments on 'A Pup Remembered Ch. 02'

by bittersweetrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FlpantherFlpantherabout 13 years ago
?????????

I think I'm going to like this, even though I am confused as to what is going on...am I making any sense?? I'd like the chapters to be longer and slowly lay out the story line. I feel overwhelmed with the setting of the story line.

I look forward to the next chapter!!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
You Have My Attention

I thought this second chapter was better than the first. That might simply be because I already knew who the characters were. Or maybe because this chapter was more about the story whereas the first chapter was more about who was who. Anyway I'm glad to see you jumped into the story. It sounds like this is going to be a good story too. You have already developed some interesting questions for your readers like, how could she and Tony have been friends and her not know he had a twin. And what is the whole deal with her having to be a servant when in her own pack she is certainly no servant. These are good things to build on that will keep your readers coming back chapter after chapter to find out the answers.

I was one of those who complained about the length of your first chapter, And I still think it was rather short for a "first chapter". This second chapter read much better and didn't leave me with a feeling of incompleteness. For your future chapters, that's really up to you. What irritates me is when I get a one page update only once a month, I don't feel that's enough often enough. If you plan on posting once a week or every other week, my preference it at least one full page if not two. Now you will probably get a different answer from everyone. What it really boils down to is, you are the author and it's your story, so you post what you think feels right.

I look forward to chapter 3 and I wish you the best of luck with your adventures as an author.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Lets get down to brass tacks..........!

Longer chapters,frequent updates, nice clean,easy to follow characters yet complex storylines are all we need to keep us happy.That's not too hard is it?Hahahahahah!

Good attempt!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
Fast

I was sooo excited to see this update! I was thinking I would have to wait at least another week LOL. I really liked this chapter and I can't wait to find out more about what is going on and what's going to happen. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story development

Good story development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

It is a great story, my only recommendation is either quicker updates or longer chapters. It is the start of a great story, can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous