All Comments on 'A Pussy is Born...'

by jockdepoche

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 6 years ago
Totally HOT

I loved the story....but only wish there was more of a relationship than solely an a sexual act....because it is harder to have a sequel! Ignore whoever wrote criticizing the genre of big black cocks-man versus little white wimp.....this is a fantasy place so to each his own! Sequel please!

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeover 5 years ago
I loved it!

This is a great story! You really convey the submissiveness and humiliation very well.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Bucket

list is to have a cock spurt nectar, then piss in my ass, and then a plug to keep it in

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I am constantly in search of the feeling of surendering my body for a mans pleasure

It is so intoxicating having a man in you, possessing you body and soul and knowing you are made for his pleasure. For a time you become one with him.. Loved that he made you squirt like the girl you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG, YES....

Whenever I read a story on this site that envelops my total being, I summarize it with "Oh My God". I've never had a man piss from start to finish in my pussy after fucking me, but everything else that happened in this story I loved to the core. I love being with a man that totally dominates me with strength, masculinity, body and mind power, stamina and a really hard thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, So I am Not the Only One Who Has a Boi Pussy and a Girl Clit, yes please and thank you!

I love how you talk about your penis as a clit...I thought I was the only one who thinks that way. OMG I want to be nice and soft and limp as I am taking an alpha cock in my pussy. I think about sucking cock constantly through out the day. My clit gets so hard in the men's shower at our gym. Funny, no one gets upset, they just look at my clitty and understand that I'm a girl. I keep my clit trimmed and shave my balls, which I guess is a dead give away that penises excite me. I leave the shower curtain halfway open and soap my engorged clit. One at a time the guys go onto the shower stall across from me and jack off while watching me work my clitty. I LOVE watching their erections grow!!! :). They then orgasm and spray it on the shower wall. Then another guy will step in and replace the guy who just came, his penis hanging soft between his legs, OMG I love seeing a spent penis, knowing that I caused it;). Then another guy takes his place and I get to watch his shaft grow and lengthen as he can't take his eyes off my little pink clitty with soap all over it. Currently I have five "clients" at my gym that I perform for. I imagine this is what it feels like to be a girl dancing at a gentlemen's club. I was my wife was fucking the guys with the really big cocks so I could fluff them and get them ready to take her another round. I premature ejaculate and she's sexually frustrated as a result. I hope one day she cheats on me, I wouldn't blame her, but I just want to have her lover fuck both of us.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Loved this story so much I came with a big load into my hand -- and ate it all up !!! The only thing I'm not crazy about is piss. I love cum in my mouth and on my body but not crazy about watersports.

I'm still looking forward so much to your next stories. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous