A Pussy is Born...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was a little softer, still probably 6", he grabbed me and pushed his body tightly up against mine. Then I felt it. He was cumming again. But... this wasn't cum. As he held his hand around my neck, his semi-erect penis still buried in my ass past my second opening, he started pissing into me. My body was hollow from the intense fucking he had just given me and I could feel the warm liquid filling me. The thought of what was happening almost repulsed me, except that it felt so fucking good. I have always loved the way cum feels when it shoots inside me. It is my favorite part of getting fucked. This was like taking a gallon of cum. It just kept spraying inside me. I could feel some pushing out, but most of it went into me, mixing with the nutt that he had just left in my pussy.

When he was finished, he slowly pulled out, telling me to clench. He didn't want me to waste it. When he popped out of my used, dripping pussy, a little followed, but I was able to hold the mixture of his load and piss inside me for the most part. He reached into his bag and pulled something out, a butt plug. Without warning, he shoved the thick plug into my dripping hole, which sealed my opening with a pop. I was startled, but it also felt so good. I had just moved here and already I found myself used on my bed, filled with the cum and piss of basically a complete stranger. He walked around to the front of me, pushed his dick in my face, which I knew meant I was supposed to clean it off. I licked every drop of my own juices and his cum and piss off and it turned me on again. Not in my dick, but in my pussy, which pushed out, letting a small stream drip down my crack to the bed. I reached back and tasted it.

Once he was cleaned off, he spanked me, hitting the plug and sending a burst of pleasure down my body. Then he got dressed and left without a word, leaving me there used and horny. For the first of many times...

12