A Quarantined Boyfriend's Diary

Story Info
His girlfriend is in lockdown. With her ex.
2.2k words
3.08
45k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. The characters and events present are created from my own overactive imagination and any resemblance to anyone is accidental. This is my first attempt at a cheating story so I decided to keep it smaller than most of my other works and focus on the teasing. Let me know if you want a longer full story based on this subject. This story was inspired by the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and entered as part of Literotica's 'LOVE THE ONE(S) YOU'RE WITH' event.

***

I didn't really understand why she couldn't just break quarantine to come to our new house. She was only supposed to be at her ex's to pick up her last bits. But when lockdown occurred, she didn't dare break the rules and leave his house. Normally it would have been okay, she'd been living with him whilst broken up for some time while we got ready to move, the issue was we had already moved her bed and her wardrobe.

When I worried about them sleeping in the same bed, she asked if I trusted her.

When I told her she should just wash her clothes rather than walk around naked, she told me it's nothing he hadn't already seen.

When I told her over the phone that the rules had loosened, she said she was still scared of getting sick, in a very breathless tone.

***

Oh, the days they've stretched on since quarantine began. I really miss her now. The rules tightened up again. The government fears a second wave, so she missed her chance to come home. Apparently, they're fine, but she still doesn't want her clothes washed with things he's bought. That would be like they were a couple. Even if she's naked, I'm just happy they're not stuck hating each other. Sitting watching movies together with ice cream sounded nice. But I wish she'd cleaned the cream out of her hair and washed her mouth before our video call. Nearly had a heart attack.

Especially when I saw it on her tits.

We had a good laugh about that when she cleared up what happened. She's such a clutz sometimes.

***

She teased me again today. Face coated in white. Cream rolling over her skin.

Ever since our misunderstanding, it's become a running joke, so each day she's sent pictures of her smiling and covered in ice cream. Mostly it has been vanilla ice cream, for the joke to work, that's why her covered in mint green yesterday was funny. I wasn't too happy with how her ex had taken that photo, considering how she was on her knees with both hands spreading her pussy. But I guess those pictures are made for me to see.

So jokes on him.

Still they sure do eat a lot of ice cream.

***

She seems pretty obsessed with that joke. The one about how I thought ice cream on her was... Something else.

Every day she sends me sexier pictures of herself with ice cream or whipped cream. It's like she's mocking me for jumping to conclusions. Maybe she is a little upset that I would doubt her, even for a second. Regardless, her sexy pictures are all the action I get so I told her how much I loved it, when she sent today's one.

"Cum" overflowing her pussy, and a large strawberry poking out of it. She looked incredibly hot. She sent me a follow up picture of the juicy and creamy strawberry with a bite out of it, and her ex with a bowl of strawberries, almost daring me to ask who'd taken the bite. It seemed a pretty big bite for her mouth. And the ones in his bowl looked slightly smushed.

***

We had a video chat this evening, which I'd sorely missed.

We text and share pictures constantly but for some reason she only phone calls me instead of our usual video chats. She said the Internet was bad because people are using it so often which makes sense. Besides hearing her voice, soaked in pent up pleasure and want so close, only able to imagine what she was up to was very erotic. To see her smiling and animated face in our video chat was fantastic though. She was naked as she always is around there but I could only see her from the chest up. There was no sign of her ex and apparently he was in the kitchen, so we had a very hot session of cam sex in his room, still the only room in the house with a bed.

I was constantly worried he would come across her, and discover her masturbating, especially as she seemed so excited, moaning so loudly without even touching herself sometimes. When she came, she groaned so loud I thought the neighbours would hear let alone her ex but he never interrupted. It's good he knows to give us space.

We both really enjoyed it but it does make me miss her even more. Hopefully this quarantine will lift. Credit where credit's due, her ex seems to have been really supportive during this whole thing so I'll have to take him out for drinks some time.

***

Quarantine is still going on, no one knows what to do, and the government keeps saying contradictory things. We're just doing what feels safe, that's why she's staying round his. Well I guess it's still their house, even if she isn't paying his rent. She just hangs out with him, works out a lot and shows me her hot pictures. Well... Not just me. Her ex is the photographer more and more, I'm not thrilled about that to be honest.

Oh, they're hotter than ever, that's certainly true, I've never really seen her so wet. But masturbating in front of him, even if it's for me, still feels rather strange. And when she told me he'd been so "cheeky", and "accidentally" shared one with his friends. Well, I wasn't too pleased, she hadn't even shared it with me at that point.

I didn't know she owned a butt plug that large!

***

The laws have changed, you can socialise outside, but I can't visit her. She's still without clothes and she says she can't get any delivery slots, I thought that just happened with food. Without clothes she refuses to leave the house but the new law change forbids me from visiting her.

It's a cruel twist of fate, that sex is not an exempt reason if you're not in the same household. It just rubs salt in the wound. Technically her ex has more right to have sex with her than I do! How messed up is that?

At least I know I don't have to worry, when I brought it up, she just laughed and giggled. I guess she things it's as insane as I do. She decided to cheer me up with some hot pictures, she's bought some new sex toys online recently, including a squirting dildo! The cum looks so real and she looks stunning with it running over her ass. Can't believe she let her ex operate the dildo but apparently you need two hands to pump it and aim it. Thinking about it I'm not sure how he managed that while holding the camera.

***

I fucked her doggy again tonight,

She squeals so much when I enter her.

It's been daily sex, yet she still struggles to adjust,

I'm just so much bigger than him.

We sent him pictures,

Of where she spilled her "dessert",

My cum dripping off her chin.

She likes to gloat, but secretly.

Addicted to my cock, that's why she came.

She saw the signs, that lockdown was coming,

To this island of ours.

So she returned, to my tight embrace, to ride out the storm round my place.

***

I met my friends yesterday, we hung out at the park, but I still haven't visited her. I still call my girlfriend on the phone but she seems so desperate these days. Every chat we have, always suddenly turns sexual, by the end she's begging to cum. Our messages are now mostly sex pictures or videos of her cumming so hard. She must be missing me, it has finally hit her, she's absolutely desperate for sex.

She like me, hasn't had any action since this whole thing started. It's nice to feel wanted, but it's a little worrying, she sent me pictures of where she dripped on the floor. Her juices are now constantly running down her legs and I know she's always touching herself. She cums with him around, she says he's filmed it enough times, she's so horny she just doesn't care. She ground on the kitchen counter-top, while she cooked and chatted to me. He was doing the dishes right next to her, but she didn't have a hint of shame. She came so hard she squirted all over him, soaked his shirt right through. He was so surprised, he licked his lips without thinking, he really shouldn't have loaded the dishwasher under her.

She told me that was a benefit, of not having any clothes, she couldn't soak any of them. I admitted that it helps, considering how much mess she makes now, but I didn't agree that her ex should try too.

***

Desperation it seems, is her new kink, she is enjoying it so damn much. She teased herself so brutally today, by being tied up upon their bed and video calling me each hour. She restrained herself so tightly, barely able to grind on her vibrator, then her ex took control of the phone. He showed her to me, she was lying in a puddle of her own juice. She'd creamed absolutely everywhere and her pussy was dripping, I couldn't believe her sounds.

He touched her in front of me, showed me her wetness, and just how sensitive she was. She told me she missed me, but she was nearly delirious. Her ex told me she'd cum so loudly, that a neighbour had come to check. He wouldn't leave, until he was shown she was alright. Apparently, they'd reassured him eventually.

Her ex got carried away, while telling that story, and gently used the squirting dildo on her. But I guess I couldn't complain, she was telling me to fuck her so loudly, it's only natural he'd struggle to resist. He finally pulled it out of her, as he squirted the fake cum, but he told me he'd look after her. He said he didn't care that he was only her ex, he'd help her explore her new kink, safely. He's a good guy really, he kept me updated, on the many times she came today. He also gave her plenty of refreshing fluids, to make sure she didn't get dehydrated.

The shops will open soon, so maybe I can visit, and then finally bring her new clothes.

***

The lockdown has lifted and I headed round, gosh the place was a mess. I found her gagged and tied on the table, that fake cum was coating her. I removed her gag and we finally talked. Face to face, after all this time. Her ex was in the shower, and she was just enjoying bondage, I couldn't wait to find out all she'd experienced. Free from quarantine, but with some kind of awakening I'm sure we will be better than ever. If she enjoyed sex this much, this rough kind of sex, I'm sure I could satisfy her.

I tried to wrap clothes around her, ones I had bought her new. She wouldn't have it, said they itched too much, so she continued to walk around naked. I'm not sure in the long term how well that would work, but nude, wet and messy she was certainly stunning so I didn't complain at the sight. I'd missed seeing her so much. Her ex came out, without a towel on, he didn't even cover his dick. He just left it bobbing around as he shook my hand then pulled my girlfriend in for a hug. I wasn't sure I liked how she rose her waist up, so he could slip his dick underneath her. Settling into the hug, her lips must have been touching it as they moved around and she was so wet she must have dripped on him. They came apart and talked about how much they'd enjoyed it, so I like I'd promised, I invited him for drinks. He laughed and agreed, although we've made no firm dates, the pubs haven't reopened yet.

Finally, after months, me and my girlfriend left to journey to our new home. We had to carry an entire boxful of new sex toys, and she even walked naked to the car, but I guess this is all part of life. The world is different, after this quarantine. We've all changed in our own ways. The new quirks we picked up, will become our new normal, but at least our new normal is together.

***

We fucked in the living room,

As he drove over,

We chatted with my cum inside her.

We've fucked while she's phoned him,

Fucked while they texted,

And sent pictures right after we were done.

Last week she went with him,

After all this time,

I wasn't really sure she would leave.

But now she has,

This house is pretty quiet,

So, I've invited her back this weekend.

Yet just an hour ago,

My phone went ping,

It was a picture of her, and spilt ice cream.

She said she had dropped it,

While with her "girlfriends",

She then texted me all through their sleepover.

***