All Comments on 'A Question of Restraint'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
madmaniacmadmaniacover 7 years ago
More please!

I think that you could make a series out of this story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Normally I LOVE Your Work...But Not This Time

Anytime I see your handle on a new story, I read it. Usually I love them--well written and sexy as hell. This story is well crafted, but I didn't like any of the characters. The only one I found remotely sympathetic was Erik. I didn't rate it--my negative response is personal and has no relevance to the craft of your work. It's well written and I'll watch for your next story, but I won't be going back to reread this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of your best

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

First, I am not a regular reader of gay-erotica, but I had to read this just to acquaint myself with the author's style. I, personally, found it very well written. Sympathize with the characters? Maybe not, but if you view vampires as they were intended to be portrayed, this is a very realistic portrait of these intriguing fantasy creatures! The category itself is not going to attract the mainstream reader, and for that reason alone, the deck is stacked against you as a writer. I don't see how anyone could take away from the author's talent simply for the subject matter. This was an impressive read for me.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

I have always loved vampire stories and this is one of the better ones. Started reading you as KeithD, you are a phenomenal writer. I agree this one could easily be a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...