A Question of Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From across the carriage, Varick emitted a wicked laugh. "Weren't you the one who told me not to finish him, Otto?"

That's all it took, but I'm not sure what I would have done if Varick hadn't mocked me so. I pulled off Stefan my body and arranged him carefully on the seat. He was smiling a beatific smile, all drugged innocence and naivety.

"Come," Varick commanded, and I turned and stood in front of him at the other side of the compartment as he unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers and underdrawers. He took my balls in his hand and squeezed and distended them as he run his tongue down one side of my shaft and up the other before taking me in his mouth. I took his head in my hands, surrendered all to him, and groaned.

He laid me on my back on the seat and pushed his knees under my buttocks. I grunted and groaned as he entered me and began to pump me, deep, deep in the soft core of me. He took my mouth in his and invaded with his tongue. When we disengaged, I turned my head and stretched my throat for him and he fed. He didn't feed for long. It was more a reaffirmation of master and submissive relationship. I had grown too old to provide the sweetness and freshness of blood he craved.

And I was too important to him alive—at least I'd always thought so. But he also needed me under his control, and he knew how to achieve that. Unbuttoning my shirt, he brushed the sides open and found a nipple with his thumb and forefinger, teasing it hard. He moved his mouth down to the nipple, sliced his teeth in at either side of the aureole, and began to suckle blood. His cock pumped on inside me, deeper, harder, faster. I knew that the feeding would—must—stop with his quickly approaching ejaculation. Still I felt myself fading away—into a land of not caring, one of pure, sensual pleasure. Someday I would cross over—and I would not care. His flow came in a flood of peace, matching my own. He continued to feed.

He clearly was irritated that his pleasure with Stefan had been interrupted. He understood why it had been and had to be, but it still angered him and he had to take it out on someone. This wasn't the first time that it had been me.

I felt myself weakening, my ears buzzing. Clearly still angry with me, Varick was taking me beyond the normal limits. I should have been alarmed, but such was the effect of the feeding that I just didn't care, that I set the rhythm of my ebbing life to suckling sensation of his feeding. I was in a haze when he left me. I watched, interested but no longer concerned, as he moved back to Stefan and lay on top of him on the opposite bench. Stefan spread his legs and hooked his heels on Varick's thighs, welcoming him in. The young man sighed, his hands going to Varick's shoulder blades, his head lolling over to one side to accept Varick's dripping fangs, as Varick's buttocks once more started undulating into the rhythm of the fuck.

* * * *

Munich to Füssen

I lay on a padded, but still uncomfortable table, Dr. Pilser standing over me wearing a white coat. He was looking furtively behind him beyond where a white curtain was half pulled between my table and the other side, where someone else was lying on another table. Varick was standing beyond that table. Pilser obviously thought I was still out, because he had one of my legs bent, and he was fingering my ass, the finger being up inside my channel. He was fondling my cock and balls with his other hand.

I was naked and a needle at the end of tube lead was inserted into the crook of one of my arms, with blood dripping into me from a bag hanging on a stand next to the bed. It's the first time I had required a transfusion. We'd been here before, in Dr. Pilser's surgery in Füssen, for other young men Varick wanted to spin out a little longer when we were staying at the hunting lodge. But this was the first time I was here to receive a transfusion myself. Varick had never gone as far with me as he had done on the train from Heidelberg to Munich. It didn't escape me that our relationship was entering dangerous ground. I could no longer be sure that his need for my support would restrain him.

When we'd left the train in Munich Varick had barely been able to help both Stefan and me onto the platform. Seeing us struggling, a conductor had blown his whistle and porters had come running. So had Pietr, the lodge's driver and, fortunately for him, too old and grizzled to be of special interest to Varick, who jumped down from the carriage and hobbled to us.

"No, no, just a bit of motion sickness, both of them," the baron had said, his voice commanding enough to bring the panic to an end. "Just help get them to the carriage. They will be fine."

I was more fine than Stefan was, although the sloppy smile on his face seemed to calm the concern that he was in pain. Neither one of us was in pain, really. Both of us had ceased our journey just this side of paradise, thanks to Varick's expert cocking. Both of us would have willingly crossed over for just that little extra slice of paradise. I remember muttering. "Stefan. To the hospital. Here in Munich," and Varick agreeing with me as we both were handed up into the carriage.

But of course Varick didn't have the carriage go to the hospital in Munich. He told Pietr to drive on to Füssen. Varick had a doctor in Füssen, Dr. Pilser, who could keep his secrets and who was expert in the new technique of blood transfusions. We had used him before. He was happy as long as Varick paid him well—and not just in money. He was given sexual access to those he was transfusing. I had never before thought that this would include me—but the doctor's probing fingers up my ass and hand on my cock told me that it did.

The baron had fucked Stefan again en route from Munich to Füssen. He had restrained himself from taking any more of the young man's blood, but that didn't stop him from crouching between Stefan's raised and spread legs, the young man's knees hooked on Varick's hips and his hands clutching the baron's biceps, his fists opening and closing to the rhythm of the thrusts. The young man obviously was aware enough to enjoy the cock working deep inside his ass. Varick's cape covered their torsos and undulated with the fuck. Stefan's head was turned and he was watching me, his eyes seeming to gleam in the darkness of the carriage, his gaze one of ecstasy and triumph that it was him and not me that Varick was fucking.

The young man wasn't unaware of the dynamics playing here. He was accepting the dire risk he was taking. Still, I don't think he was fully aware where this was headed. Like most young men his age, he believed himself indestructible—and he placed a high value on personal pleasure. To him, this was high adventure and never-before-experienced ecstasy. He wouldn't be the first young man to learn that it went terminally beyond that.

I lay across the opposite seat, barely conscious, my mind in a swirling haze, straining to feel the next breath that came to me in a low pant. Unlike Stefan, I knew where this ultimately was headed.

The baron must have realized he had taken Stefan to the brink again, because when we reached Füssen and Dr. Pilser had been raised to return to his surgery and give transfusions to both Stefan and me, it was me who Varick obviously had told Pilser he could fuck to partially cover the bill. I realized that Stefan was the one lying on the other table, beyond the half-pulled curtain. I groaned as the doctor lifted and bent my other leg, spreading them apart. He realized then that I had come around from the anesthetic he'd given me before hooking me up to the transfusion bag. I saw that the bag held a full unit of blood, which I had assumed I didn't need, although Stefan probably did.

I found out then, though, why I was given a full unit. Pilser came up on the table, placed a thick pillow under the small of my back to raise my pelvis, and penetrated me with his cock, holding just inside me until I had adjusted to him and then moving deeper. He was thick and throbbing. I groaned with mixed feelings—fear of yet another taxing stretch inside me that night and wanting the cock moving inside me, challenging my channel walls to take him. He was a well-built man with a strong cock. He, in fact, was built too large to be a mere mortal. Varick, in his jealousy, rarely shared me—certainly not with another like us.

Pilser moved his torso over mine, stiff arming me on either side of my chest. As he sank inside me and started to pump me with his cock, he grabbed the hair on my head with one hand, pulled my head to the side, and stretched out my neck. I saw the flash of his fangs as he lowered his mouth to my neck, pierced the vein, and started to feed.

It came as a shock and surprise, but there was no reason why it should have. My body was just a way station now for the blood pumping from the bag into my arm. It should have worried and depressed me, but it didn't. I felt alive, electric, and, arching my back and raising my pelvis to him, began to move with him in the dance of the ultimate fuck. Sex with another one such as us was pleasure on a much higher plane than in coupling with a mere mortal.

I moved with Pilser in the fuck, taking him deep and soft and open, my deep channel walls going spongy and shimmering. Both he and I were concentrating on gauging the thrusts of his cock—and my counterthrusts—with the pulse of the feeding at my throat. We came together in a mutual cry and release.

"Otto here will be fine in a couple of hours," I heard Pilser telling Varick as I was dressing. "The other young man should rest from it for a few days. Three days, I recommend. That is unless—"

"Thank you, Herr Doctor," Varick said, handing over cash, and then we were on our way.

* * * *

"You aren't going to end it with Stefan?" I asked. "You wouldn't have had him given a transfusion if you were going to end it—at least anytime soon."

"He has captivated me," the baron answered. We were sitting in the dining room of the hunting lodge, a chalet pressed into the mountainside high up the mountain, at the tree line, and made out of huge logs. We were smoking and drinking brandy. Varick had put Stefan in his bed, and Stefan had immediately plunged into sleep. Erik, a new servant, young, blond, and more pretty than handsome, had served us and departed back to the kitchen. From the looks Varick gave him, I knew Erik wouldn't be working here for long—not that he'd be fired or quit—which was a pity, because the young man was giving me looks of unmistakable want. I would have to tell the butler to start looking for Erik's replacement immediately. I did not pity the butler, though. He had selected Erik knowing that such a lad would soon need to be replaced.

"I don't understand how I can keep him and use him at the same time," Varick said.

"We're talking about Stefan now?" I asked. Erik had just left the room and Varick's eyes were still on the door through which the young man had exited.

"Yes, Stefan. I have no such quandaries about the new servant. He is pretty but not worth a transfusion, I don't think. He is one evening's pleasure at best—just an hour or more of sport. I will use and discard him. If you want him, use him soon, use him gently, and don't spoil my sport with him."

"There is only one way to preserve Stefan through the next three days," I said, changing a discussion that I found distasteful. We weren't all as callous and self-centered as Varick was. Some of us answered the question of restraint with more humanity. "And I'm sure you know what the way is of preserving Stefan. I know you can't keep away from him. He's in your bed now. But you can give him time to recover."

"You mean the mask, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered. "You can fuck him without the need to drain him. Is he worth the discomfort of the mask?" I held my breath. I couldn't tell Varick I had feelings for Stefan as well and was trying to do what I could to keep him alive. Saving him would have to be Varick's idea.

"Yes. The mask is in my office. You will hold the key for the next three nights?"

"Yes," I said. And longer than that, if I am able.

"I will go get it. I am satiated for tonight, and I don't need it every night. But that third night . . ."

"I will see to that," I answered.

"You are none too ready for it again, either," he said.

I was touched that he cared even that much. The last time had been touch and go. I wasn't sure how much longer he could maintain restraint even with me.

"I have another idea," I said.

Before he went up to bed, we had fashioned the leather mask over his face that had a lock on it. I kept the key. The mask allowed him to breathe, but he could not bring his fangs to a position to draw blood.

He went up to bed and I stayed, waiting for Erik to come clear the table. When he did, I returned the look of want that he gave me. I peeked into Varick's bed chamber as I was going to my own. Stefan was awake and on his back, his legs bent and spread, his hands clutching Varick's bare buttocks, as the baron lay between the young blond student's thighs and fucked him in long strokes. Stefan turned his face toward the door and gave me a look of triumph. Varick was wearing the mask.

If only you knew, Stefan, what I am trying to do for you. If only you knew.

Erik came to me later in the night. I was too tired to take him properly, but I did want to have him before Varick got to him. I lay on my back, with Erik straddling my hips and riding my cock. When I felt myself close, I raised my chest to his, embraced him, took him into a kiss. I ran my fingers into his curly black hair and pulled his head to the side. I was feeding on him—but just a taste—when I bathed him deep with my cum. He was delicate and had swooned already. But he was still in usable condition. And he had been taken across that divide. The feeding and the fully possessing size of me had given him pleasures such as he'd never experienced before. He would be open to more of the same now.

I held him close to me through the night and felt strong enough in the morning to put him on all fours and fuck him hard, but I didn't feed. He hadn't remembered all that had happened earlier in the night other than that there were higher-plane pleasures to be had from taking a man who was inhumanly big and who suckled at the throat.

Varick was irritable the next day, but manageable. Stefan did not leave Varick's bed. For me, it was only a matter of keeping Varick from returning to his bed chamber during the day, while he was free of the mask.

The following night when Erik came to me—voluntarily—I fucked him royally and feasted on his blood. He now was aware of what was happening to him and fully made the connection of the fucking and feeding as necessary to attain the pleasure he now had to have. I had slowly brought him into it, so that, fearlessly now, he was seeking rather than shrinking away from the sensual act of giving me more than his channel. Becoming a willing blood giver was a conditioning process that enticed with incredible sexual pleasure. Man will take almost any risk to be sexually satiated in a way and to a degree he never has been before. And, like any submissive, he delighted in being able to sheath a cock of mammoth proportions.

The act of sucking blood while fucking a man with an oversized cock brought the man into a realm of euphoria and sensuality that was an elixir to him, leaving him wanting more and more intense sucking and fucking. Erik had no idea how draining it could be, and I maintained restraint, not leaving him much weakened, and whatever weakness he felt was taken as a glorious pleasure brought on by the act. But after that first feeding he still came to me—just as knowing the dangers I willing went to Varick. He would want more and more of it before any realization set in of what it was taking away from him. The big-cocked sex that accompanied it was more intense than anything he would have experienced before. And even once he knew all, he would no longer care.

I knew all of this, as I was trapped by it myself, saved only by Varick's willingness to show restraint with me. Once we were locked together, with him suckling at my neck and his monster cock moving inside me, I was lost to him. I was one with him, willing to melt into him and disappear altogether. He could go as far as he wanted, and I would welcome it and seek new heights in the experience even to the end. The coordinated rhythm of the suckling and draining at the throat—or crook of the arm or armpit, or, as Varick's favorite with me, at the nipple—and the deep pump of the all-possessing cock merged into an enveloping symphony that was unlike any other sensation or pleasure.

As I had found, it enhanced the experience for the taker to rise into the same realm. The infusion of the blood was electric and powering. The senses and vitality soared. One's cock thickened and lengthened to almost unmanageable proportions. Stamina was heightened. The coordinated rhythm of the suck and fuck was like composing a symphony. One's orgasm rolled on and on, the cum produced and released was more prodigious. One felt more alive and sensual than ever before. The same unity of the two bodies and the melting of the giver into the taker that was experienced by the giver was also experienced by the taker, who wanted to possess and completely subsume his prey. One had to fight for restraint. Varick was the master in all realms but this—the more drawn into the need of this special world, the less restraint he was able to command. It was why we had had to leave Berlin.

The next morning I took the mask off Varick again. He was in a foul mood, as was, I thought, natural and stomped around in high dungeon all day. Stefan didn't appear outside Varick's bed chamber. Erik took his meals to him. I thought that was wise. Varick was fucking Stefan and he hadn't recovered all of his strength yet. I shuddered at the thought of what Varick would do with him once the young man had fully recovered.

Varick was pacing back and forth by supper time, roaring at everything and everyone. I had thought to wait on my plan for as long as possible, but this seemed to be as long as he would hold off. More than once he told me he was going up to his bed chamber but that he didn't want to wear the mask. Each time I found a diversion for him. I knew that such a trip would be the end for Stefan.

The last diversion was Erik. When he delivered the after-supper smokes and brandy, I drew Varick's attention to the young man as he was departing.

"You won't need the mask when you sleep with Stefan tonight if you are fully satiated for the night," I said. "I have had Erik already. His blood is sweet. His channel is sweet as well. He is expendable, and you can take him the distance. I really recommend—"

"Call him in," Varick growled.

"Let us finish our smokes and brandy first," I said. "Then I will fetch him and leave you two alone. I suggest one of the bed chambers on the first floor." I didn't want Varick going anywhere near his own bed chamber and Stefan when he was in this condition.

I waited for several minutes after sending Erik into Varick. When I checked to see if they were gone from the dining room, they weren't. Varick was fucking him right there on the dining table. Erik was bent over the table, hands pressed into the surface of the table. Varick was covering him from behind, one arm embracing the young man's waist and the other hand cupping Erik's chin. Varick was taking him in long strokes from behind. I watched until I saw Varick pull Erik's head to the side to stretch his neck, and sink his fangs into the young servant's throat. Erik emitted a long, drawn-out sigh as Varick commenced to feed.

Some minutes later, I checked again. Erik was no longer supporting himself. Varick was holding his body up. Erik's head was turned toward me. There was a look of serenity and ecstasy on his face. Varick was still fucking him and feeding on him. The sucking sounds were long, fierce, draining. Erik's supreme pleasure was evident not only from the angelic expression on his face but also from his deep moans and mewings. Weak as he was, he still was able to raise an arm, the fingers of his hand running through Varick's luxurious black curls, and holding Varick's head into his throat. I regretted the waste, of course. But the young man had been brought across the divide. He submitted to this willingly. He would never have known the pleasure he was receiving now if he had lived a long life, and, having gotten a taste of it from me, he would not ever have been fully satisfied in a long life without being used by Varick. He was fully satisfied in this moment.