A Question of Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later, I checked again. Erik was on his back on the table, one leg dangling down toward the floor and the other one being held raised and spread by Varick. The baron, nearly lying on top of Erik was still stroking with his cock and feeding on one of Erik's nipples. The young man looked drained. His eyes were open but glazed. A beatific smile still was formed on his lips.

When I next checked, Varick was gone, presumably to bed, with Stefan, but his blood lust fully satiated. I took up the drained body of Erik, slight and light in death, which had sunk under the dining table, and took it to the servants' wing, laying him in his bed. I closed his eyes with a brush of my hand, whispered an apology, and went to bed.

Everything was fine through the next day with Varick, although I spent the entire day trying to figure out how to keep him from declaring Stefan fit and then not being able to control himself with the young man. Varick seemed to be able to practice less restraint with each passing day.

In the end, I did what I had to do. Right after supper, I enticed him to my room and into fucking and feeding on me. In truth I needed it myself from him. But, as I half feared, as he had done in the train carriage, he was passing the normal limits of our coupling and I was growing very weak. I only narrowly managed to roll out from underneath him and to lock him in my room for the night.

The next day, he wasn't happy, but he recognized that he was losing control. He agreed to wear the mask again.

I sat for hours that night before going up to my bed. I was worried about the baron and his increased lack of restraint. I also was worried about Stefan. I schemed on how to get him out of this situation. I realized that now I would never have him, but that was secondary to finding a way to save him.

Thankfully, the night went well in Varick's bed chamber and the glimmer of a hope for Stefan came the next day. He was well enough to be up and about, and I took him into Füssen with me to shop for clothes for him. I sent him back to the lodge with Pietr, the carriage driver, who was to return later for me as I went in to the offices of the law firm that I was connected with when I was in Füssen.

I was checking the news services for word on Berlin and whether the furor over the baron's activities there had been settling down, when a young man, another lawyer, I was told, by the name of Dieter Speidel, was shown in to see me. He was a beautiful young man, not yet thirty, a good five years younger than I was. Blond and blue-eyed, he had a strikingly handsome face even when it was set in a look of concern, as it was now. Still, when our eyes first met, he was able to give me a radiant smile of mutual understanding, mutual interest. My eyes slid down his expensively clothed, fine torso to his crotch. He clearly was gifted there. I would want to lie under him rather than on him.

"Yes, I understand you asked for me?" I said, surprised. Who here would be asking for me?

"Yes, I work in Saltzburg, Austria," the man said. "I have been trying to trace a missing son of the family Heinz that resides there. His name is Stefan. He is a student at Heidelberg University, but he hasn't returned home from the end of the school year yet. He was last seen getting off the train in Munich. He was in the company of Baron Varick von Richthoven. I understand you represent the baron."

My blood—such as I still had—ran cold. "Yes, I represent the baron, but I haven't seen him in—"

"A Doctor Pilser here in Füssen says he saw the baron a couple of days ago. And the young man who was with him fits the description of Stefan Heinz. In fact, I have been told that a young man of Stefan's description was seen in the stores here with you earlier in the day."

He moved closer to me and put a hand on my forearm. I felt it burning there, but I could not acknowledge it—or my strong attraction to him. I couldn't withstand the hold of his eyes on mine either and looked away.

"I was helping my nephew dress for the university this afternoon, and I believe the baron is in Munich," I said. "I will, of course, contact him immediately and see if I can shed some light on this. Where are you staying in Füssen?"

As he gave me his contact information, my mind was racing on what I needed to do. I kept pushing the need to strangle Doctor Pilser into the background as not of the highest priority.

"Ah, well, it must have been some other young man then," Speidel said. "Speaking of my hotel, though, there is a café there and I haven't had afternoon tea yet. Have you had yours? Perhaps you would care to join me. I find you . . . interesting."

I thought it was perhaps too easy to deflect him, and, that proved to be true.

I was upright, but kneeling on the bed in Dieter's hotel room. He was embracing me from behind, an arm around my waist, a hand cupping my chin. I could feet his heart beating against my back—the rhythm was fast, but in synch with the rhythm of my own. He had a fine cock. It was deep up inside me and exploring, caressing the walls of my passage deep in the soft core of me. My passage was responding, the muscles of the walls undulating over the thick, long shaft.

We came out of a kiss, and I cried out in passionate welcome—wanting—as the hand cupping my chin pulled my head over to the side and he sank his fangs into my throat. The cock inside me expanded and lengthened as he fed.

My sensations exploded into a new world of pleasure and want. My channel walls grasped his cock, pulling it deeper inside me as his feeding enhanced his size and length and milked it to an orgasm that started in a gush and then just rolled on and on, as my flow started as well. I felt the throbbing suckling at my throat and the continued expanding of his cock inside me, making new demands in opening my passage, which responded immediately. He started to pump me, demanding and deep, cum spinning out of him and deep up into my intestines, matching the thrusts to the suck at my neck. Even as I felt myself weakening, I was melting into him, becoming one with him, wanting to disappeared into his body. I was gripping his head with one hand, pressing it into my throat, and working my cock with the other.

He was a master. I had thought there was only one—Varick. But this man was Varick's equal. I was one with him. I could deny him nothing.

Colored lights flashed before my eyes, my focus of attention raced between what was churning inside me and what was sucking at my neck. My strength was flowing out of me and I collapsed within his embrace, fully open and giving to Dieter, fully dependent on him for support—for very life itself. I cried out in ultimate pleasure as his ejaculation increased in strength, triggering mine to do so as well, both of them rolling on and on into an eternity of ecstasy, the mixing of our fluids flowing out of me and puddling on and soaking into the bedspread.

I should have known from the beginning, from the first look we exchanged, from the size of his cock snaking down his thigh inside his tight trousers. Dieter was one of us.

He murmured into my ear as we cooled down, holding position, and I answered I know not what. Buzzing was still pounding in my ears. My heart was racing and I was gauging it coming back into a realm of safety, not being sure that it ever would, not caring if it didn't. I was weak and just collapsed on the bed when he released my body and rose back onto his feet. In my weakness I drifted off to a fretful sleep. When I woke, feeling the strength returning to me—knowing he had used restraint and left me in functional condition—he was gone from the hotel room.

I don't know what I told him. I didn't want to think of what I might have told him. But I knew that Varick was in danger—that we needed to move on, and we needed to do so quickly. His match was nearby and was seeking Stefan.

I spent a couple of hours making arrangements for getting the three of us—Varick, Stefan, and me—away and heading to somewhere safe. The complication was that somewhere safe for Stefan wasn't with Varick and me. I had to make separate arrangements to pull him away from the baron without Varick suspecting I was doing so—and Stefan as well, for that matter—and getting him delivered to his lawyer, Speidel, without him being able to trace it back to me or the baron.

But would he, in fact, be safe with Speidel? Did Speidel even represent Stefan's family, or was he another, competing Varick, who had sniffed the air, realized what a prize Stefan was, and wanted the young man for himself. Speidel was one of us. The attraction of Stefan for Speidel couldn't be any less than it had been for the baron or for me. And Stefan couldn't be trusted now, either. Now that he'd had Varick and me, he would crave what Speidel could give him. I couldn't deal with that question now. There was too much need to separate the young man from Varick and get Varick to a place of safety and at a distance from Stefan's siren charms.

I succeeded in making the arrangements that needed to be made, called Pietr in from the biergarten he'd been waiting in, and had him take me up to the hunting lodge.

Dieter Speidel's body was on the staircase, his trousers ripped off him, his body drained of blood. So, in the end, he was no match for Varick. I rushed on up the stairs to Varick's bed chamber. He was on top of Stefan on the bed, his cock buried inside Stefan, his fangs dripping in blood. Stefan was laying under him, arms and legs akimbo; mouth slack open, although in a smile; eyes glazed over. He clearly was gone.

I lost control of myself. Everything I had done, had tried to do, had gone for naught. There were lit candles in the chamber. I grabbed one up in my hands and stumbled around the room, lighting the curtains on the windows and the drapes on the poster bed. Varick lay there, embracing Stefan's body and looking at me with dull eyes. He was drunk on the blood of two men. If he had moved at all, it would have had to be sluggishly. But he was in a stupor of ultimate pleasure. He grinned at me, fangs dripping in blood, oblivious to the flames engulfing the room.

Exiting the chamber, I grabbed the key out of the lock, slammed the door shut, and locked Varick in the burning room. I ran down the staircase, yelling "Fire! Get out of the house now!" and cleared all of the servants out of the lodge. We stood there, well away from the log chalet, and watched it burn to the ground. Ashes to ashes.

* * * *

Munich Train Station

A week later, having settled the baron's estate as best as I could—with the understanding that a cousin of his, Ludwig, would take over the title and assets, I was sitting in a first-class carriage of a train leaving Munich en route to Berlin. I had not been connected to Varick's activities that had caused him to escape Berlin, I had ascertained. So, it was clear for me to return to the city.

I turned toward the door into the carriage to see that there was a young man, a beautiful blond young man standing there.

"Excuse me," he said. "I was told I should come to this compartment. But if—"

"No, that's quite all right," I said. "Please come in. And perhaps lower the shades to the corridor. We'll have more privacy that way." He was delectable. He also was smiling at me in the way that I understood indicated a special interest. I was ready for a cleansing of the palate, a new beginning, a making my own way.

"How far are you going?" I asked.

"To Heidelberg," he said. "My name is Alfred. I am a student at the university there. Forgive me for saying it, but you are a strikingly handsome man. You remind me of one of my professors. My professor and I are very close. Very." He was smiling the special smile at me from the seat across from me. This compartment was narrower than the one on the train had been coming here. Our knees were touching. He used his to spread my thighs a bit. One of his hands dropped to his crotch. All of these were signs I well recognized.

"Excuse me, but I don't actually have a ticket for the train—and I don't have the money for the fare. Perhaps—"

"I am happy to cover the cost," I answered, "in exchange for the companionship."

"I feel that this is going to be a very interesting trip," he said.

I readily agreed with him. His eyes were on my crotch. They had gone large as he realization of how big I was built.

I was crouched over him in his seat, with the carriage rocking gently back and forth in its movement on the tracks, helping to set the rhythm of the fuck. His bare knees were hooked on my hips, his trousers and underdrawers puddled on the floor between the seats, and his hands were cupping my buttocks, as, under my black cape covering our bodies, I fucked him. At first, he was panting hard and moaning deeply, fighting to accommodate my expanding cock, but once my fangs had sliced into his throat, he slowly quieted down and his channel went soft and slack, yielding to my thickening and lengthening. The slight sucking noise of my cock working inside him coincided with the sound of me gently feeding at his throat. He was sighing in the deep pleasure I was bringing him.

I had just set into coordinating the rhythm of the suck and fuck when the door to the corridor, which I was sure I had locked, slid open and there, standing in the doorway was . . . Varick.

"I believe it will be a very interesting trip indeed," he said, as he entered the compartment, slid the door closed behind him, and shot home the lock again. "May I join you two? My name is Ludwig—now—Baron von Richthoven. I met Alfred here on the platform. He said he would lay under you and me on the trip to Heidelberg for twenty marks apiece. I see you have settled in ahead of me. No problem. Use him gently. I will be the finisher."

He turned and looked at me. But of course I was speechless. His smile showed that he had distended his fangs.

"But first perhaps we should talk about the burning of my hunting lodge."

He settled in behind and on top of me, gently coaxed my head over to the side, and sank his fangs into my throat. I felt him push my cape up my back and, with a sigh of resignation, I raised my pelvis to accord his cock entry into my channel.