All Comments on 'A Question of Time, Ch. 01'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good job

Looking forward to more.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Except he's the slaver.

So why the hell would she become a blow job bimbo for a guy she doesn't even know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Looks like the beginning of something interesting.....

.....and this could go in any direction.

He's ex sci-ops, gone rogue, hunting slavers......he's the slaver and she was just duped, he's part of a group of patriots, determined to find their technology and destroy the slavers and their works....he's a deluded nut-job with the notion that everyone is out to get her and he's her salvation....meanwhile, they hole-up near a quiet beach in baja Mexico.......and make a life together. Ha!

Looking forward to the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I go with whackdoodle. It's fairytale nonsense.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 9 years ago
Oh, Shit

You know there's something up here. This is going to be one of those stories, I think.

One piece of advice—I'd like to learn a bit more about our protagonist. A big strength of your stories is every "victim" feels fleshed out. They don't just sit back and lose, and they have things going on in their lives that make them want to be free. It gives us stakes. It makes us care about them.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice story.

XAIVAIRBEARXAIVAIRBEARover 5 years ago
well done

nice work look forword to reading the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start to the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous