A Quick Trim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was told you were a little bit of a pain freak," Gabriel, softly spoke. His eyes traced down to her heaving chest, then back up to meet her dilated eyes. The smirk had returned to his face. "I think more than... just a little ...eh?"

He started sawing on her open pussy with the side of his hand. To Kelly, Gabriel's fingers felt as thick as broomstick handles. His hands were so large that he could split her lips and maintain direct contact with her clit at the same time. She was already easy prey for him. Disappearing into her private cinema had already primed the pump, leaving only the need to be properly stimulated. But his touch was not what she desired, nor wanted... The stimulation -- yes... just not from him. Kelly's eyes glazed over. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her eyelids fell and darkened the room. Her will to not allow him the satisfaction of pleasuring her eroded away with each stroke of his hand. Her head started to fall backward as her mind focused on the subtle signs of an approaching orgasm.

The basement walls suddenly echoed with the sound of a sloshy wet slap -- Gabriel's heavy hand had come down hard on Kelly's pussy. She was so wet with excitement that the impact sprayed over her open legs. Her closed eyes sprang open, accompanied with a shocked, open mouth expression. The pain radiated down into her thighs and up into her stomach.

Before she could scream, Gabriel started stroking again, this time raking his fanned fingers over her clit. The ebbing pain mixed with exalted pleasure, making the resultant feeling nearly incomprehensible. Gabriel released his grip around her throat and quickly resumed a tight grip of her head with her hair. The sudden free-flowing rush of blood to her head made her momentarily dizzy, weakening her resilience to Gabriel's attempts to force her to cum. Kelly's eyebrows furrowed and her lips parted like she was about to moan aloud in an uncontrolled display of unbridled ecstasy. She forced her eyes open, huffing and puffing, glaring back at Gabriel in as much of an aggravated expression she dare show him. He stopped stroking and slapped his open palm against her clit nine or ten times. Kelly screamed. She bucked and fought against the ropes in frustration. The barber's chair rocked on its pillar stand, but was otherwise steady as a rock. "Scream all you want. You won't be heard down here, eh!"

Kelly was mentally and physically exhausted... And she was getting damn tired of that "eh?" expression of his. Gabriel showed no outward concern whatsoever. He reasserted his control over her by resettling his grip on her hair, this time twisting her neck and head so she was forced to look up into the rafters. He stroked on her pussy open-handed, running from her clit down the length of her wet lips. He did this a few times, evilly coaxing a calm from her, then he slipped two of his huge fingers deep inside her, pounding on her G-spot. He anchored his thumb on top of her clit. Every movement of his fingers translated through his hand and doubled her stimulation. Kelly's eyes with cross. Her resolve was completely spent. She had no energy left to fight any more. If he was going to force and orgasm from her, then so be it!

Gabriel pulled his fingers from her pussy and stood upright. He hung his hand about eye-level with her face, fingers pointed down to the floor. A thick milky-white juice wicked down his fingers and dripped onto the floor. Again, he had left her unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Breathing hard, Kelly tried to form words... perhaps even beg... she didn't really know what she was trying to say. Gabriel wiped Kelly's juices on her thigh. In a spacey gaze, she followed him with her eyes until he disappeared from view. He quickly returned. He stuffed an oversized ball-gag into her mouth and buckled it at the back of her head, saying "Yeah... Definitely a pain slut! ...but I think we've heard enough from you tonight..." The gag forced her jaw open wide, but she was much too exhausted to protest or fight him. Drool started to flow from the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and disappear into the cleavage of her corset.

Gabriel tied a leather thong into her hair, braiding it into one long ponytail. Kelly barely registered what he was doing. He reached into his pocket for the winch remote and lowered the chain from the ceiling and pulled the excess length and the hidden pulley toward the chair. He tugged and pulled on her head as he finished braiding the leather into the chain itself. Gabriel activated the winch and slowly hoisted Kelly into air high enough that he ass rose from the chair. He stopped the machine when her ass was about six inches off the leather seat. As her body was hoisted into the air, Kelly moaned into the gag, propelling more drool and spit from the corners of her mouth.

Returning to the workbench, Gabriel slammed something heavy onto a cart, drowning out the constant moaning from the woman helpless tied behind him. He pushed the cart around to the front of the chair, then retrieved an old metal stool from some dark corner of the room, dragging it across the floor, rather than lifting and carrying it. The shrill, grinding sound rang loud. He parked the stool between Kelly's legs, then settled down onto it. Reaching to the cart, he retrieved a set of surgical gloves and worked his large hands into them.

Gabriel paused for a moment, then went to work. He laid paper towels over the leather seat and beneath Kelly's raised ass. He took a hot washcloth and washed her ass, then up between her legs and around her still-dripping pussy. He tossed the washcloth over his shoulder and took a clean dry towel and carefully dried her. Gabriel took a small metal container from the cart and opened it. Inside, was a small puff-pad, beneath that, talcum powder. He took the pad and shook off the excess powder and began to lightly applied the talcum along the same path he had cleaned.

"Let's start with the most difficult part first, eh?" Kelly didn't respond. She only moaned softly and constantly through her ball-gag.

Gabriel pulled a small can from the cart, along with a wooden tongue depressor. He reached between Kelly's legs and speared the waxy substance over her anus and along the inner skin of her butt-cheeks with the wooden stick. Working quickly, he spread a strip of cloth between her cheeks, pressing hard, making sure the substance wicked into the cloth strip. He paused and noted the time on his watch. He carefully watched the second hand sweep past the numbers on the dial. After a minute and half, he reached deep between Kelly's legs until his fingertips found the end of the cloth nearest the small of her back. Gabriel looked up into Kelly's face as another gob of drool poured from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were sleepy and half closed.

Gabriel pulled with all of his strength, ripping the cloth, the wax, and whatever hair was between from her body. Kelly's eyes opened wide, quickly accompanied by a loud scream. She opened her mouth wide enough that the ball-gag sunk deeper into her mouth and near completely muffled the scream. Gabriel tossed the spent cloth over his shoulder to join the washcloth on the floor. Kelly took short, rapid breaths, trying to breath through the pain. As she did, Gabriel was already applying more wax along the right side of her pussy. She had just controlled her breathing as he pressed a fresh cloth into the fresh coat of hot wax. He again looked at his watch, counting off the seconds. When time had elapsed, he ripped the cloth from her, resulting in another muffled scream. He smeared more wax along the left side and applied the cloth. He looked into Kelly's face as she was futilely muttering a through the ball-gag and shaking her head. With no regard, Gabriel ripped the patch. Kelly's eyes opened wide, then squinted in the pain. Tears streamed from the corners of her eyes. She was panting hard again, air whistling through her nose.

Ignoring her reactions, Gabriel returned to his work. He smeared more wax over the neatly trimmed patch of hair over her pubic bone. This time, he pressed a wider cloth into wax. Kelly swiveled her hips, trying to stay away from Gabriel's touch.

"Hey -- hey! Hold still, eh?!" He pressed his thumb and index finger into the freshly waxed skin along both sides of her pussy. A hot, searing pain shot through Kelly like a hot poker. She squinted hard and more tears poured from the corners of her eyes. "Besides, this is the last one... Stop being a baby!" Gabriel's words had just registered when he ripped the cloth from her body. Kelly's muscles twitched involuntarily.

"You not deserve this for being such a bitch..." he said, tossing the can of hot wax back onto the cart, "but this is part of the service." Gabriel retrieved what looked like a toothpaste tube and began to smear the ointment over her inflamed skin. The cooling effect was immediate and effective. Kelly settled down somewhat, but her skin was still red and tender to the touch.

Gabriel went around to the back of the chair. He untied the end of the rope securing Kelly's wrists to the chair. He took another loop of rope from the workbench and looped it under her armpits five or six times, then took the free end and attached it to the chain holding her head upright. Stepping on the height release, the chair thundered to the ground, leaving Kelly's legs spread wide and suspended in the air supported by the new rope. Gabriel wrapped the rope dangling from her wrists around the chain and pulled until her arms were lifted up and away from her body in a strappado. Releasing another set of latches, he removed the backrest from the chair. Gabriel carried the backrest to the bench and leaned it against one of the legs. He picked up a long tailed flogger and tested it in the air a few times. He flipped the leather tangs over his shoulder, leaving the handle to rest over his heart. Reaching into pocket, he pulled a single edge shaving razor. He flicked the blade open with a quick wrist snap. Approaching Kelly from behind, he cut the shoulder straps of her bra and along the back hooks. Kelly's breasts fell free as he tore the spent clothing from her.

He started softly, slapping the tangs against her back. Protected by the corset, his attack was both muffled and muted. Soon, he changed targets and started slapping the leather falls across Kelly's ass. He moving around her in a tight circle, Gabriel assaulted her thighs, her torso and her breasts, until he completed his orbit, then attacked her ass again. Each strike grew in strength as he moved counterclockwise around her -- each strike caused Kelly to thrash in mid-air. Her screams, moans and whimpers were drowned out by the leather impacting her flesh, regardless of the ball-gag. Gabriel circled around again, stopping when he faced her. He started to slap her ass by swinging upward between her legs. The freshly waxed skin added an extra bite to each crash. Gabriel struck across both thighs as he repositioned himself behind Kelly's suspended body. Swinging harder, he brought the leather ends upward, crashing against her pussy, the waxed areas and her clit. He continued to swing harder and faster, each time landing precisely on her clit with each swing. Kelly saw colors flash before her eyes as Gabriel relentlessly thrashed at her. Pain and pleasure swirled in her head like a tempest until all the pain turned to pure pleasure. Each impact triggered a masochistic nerve. With all resistance ripped from her, Kelly started to orgasm... She came in relentless, uncontrollable waves... each one rolling into the next and into the next!... Each one triggered by the impact of the flogger striking on her clit. She was no longer screaming in agony, but moaning in abject pleasure that wouldn't cease.

Spent and marked, Kelly's suspended body fell limp over the barber's chair. She had passed out.

-- -- --

The chauffeur swerved and tried to miss the pothole, but the driver's side wheel dipped in and out. The jolt translated through the car's frame and jostled the passengers. Kelly awoke at the sudden bump. She was laying sideways over the length of the back seat, wearing her overcoat with her head resting in the lap of her Master. She rolled on her back and looked up into His face. In a combination of happiness at finally seeing Him, and the pain of all she had endured at Gabriel's hand, she cried and smiled up at Him. He softly ran His fingers through her matted hair. A thousand questions raced through her mind, but she remained respectfully silent, except for the occasional sniffle. He laid His arm over chest below her breasts. Instinctively, she caressed His arm, feeling the fabric of His suit coat. She glanced down at His arm. The image of the customer in Gabriel's barber chair raced back to her.

It had been her Master in Gabriel's barber's chair! He had been there all along!