All Comments on 'A Quickie with my Sister-in-Law'

by floorit69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
twointriguedtwointriguedover 6 years ago
Tense......

Short little ditty, but nice. I have had long-time fantasies about my wife's younger sister. Now, my wife is strikingly beautiful, much more so than her sister. But I am deeply attracted by my sister-in-law's beautiful personality and warm smile. Alas, this is one fantasy that will have to remain an unfulfilled, quiet crush because she is just a very proper person. Anyway, I digress. I do like your story, but you change tense from past to present in the last two paragraphs. When that happens, I, as a reader, find myself going from reading an experience to reading a fantasy. I tend not to read fantasies because I have my own, and they're just wishful thinking. I get more enjoyment in reading stories that resemble the telling of one's past experiences, regardless of whether they are fictional or real. Please, keep writing. Also, consider using an editor that this site provides. And....if this is an account of a real experience, go experience some more so that you have more to write about. Is there a Chapter 2 to this story, or was this a one-and-done?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfloorit69@floorit69
35 Followers
I am new to this. I have a vivid imagination and have quite a few fantasies that I enjoy! I hope to share a few of them on here and maybe inspire others!