All Comments on 'A Quiet Understanding'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wish....

I wish i could find a massage therapist that cool. I could enjoy that a lot

KatieAnnBBKatieAnnBBover 10 years ago
Good karma

I love the mood this story creates--starting with the title and carrying through to the brief epilogue. It's erotic for sure, but wrapped in a nice, relaxing atmosphere. It made me feel as if were getting an erotic massage. Bravo!

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Unprofessional but very nice :-)

I liked the slow relaxed pace of this story and that it stayed within the limits of mutual touching. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

It's a bit disappointing that he did not explore further with Bill. I like the way you show the man as fearing what he thinks is a part of his nature he needs to deny. So words like "shit" and "bullshit"creep into his remarks, just so Bill will realize he's a real-man tough guy and not gay. I wish BIll had fucked him and the man had loved it and they had set up steady meetings on about the same schedule. On the scale of Tiny-TIm-gay and John-Wayne-tough we are all arrrayed on that spectrum somewhere, probably most of us, like in a standard distribution, grouped somewhere in the middle, probably a scary thought to most men. I think it is possible for most of us to have a full-on sexual relationship with a trusted and suitable male partner without thinking of ourselves as "gay." Or it should be. After all, most men accept that lots of women are bi without thinking of them as predominantly lesbian. The same should hold true for men, and probably will be some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dripping

Damn I started reading this and was dripping precome half through first page. Loved it! Want the address of that place..:)

BigPeter27707BigPeter27707over 10 years ago
Oh God

I blew my load about the time that Bill shot his. A friend put me on to this story...holy crap. Amazing story. Thanks!

DawnJDawnJover 10 years ago
Very nicely handled indeed

The pace, the style, the emotion, the orgasms...everything was very well done indeed! Just the kind of story I like to lose myself in, especially because it is also very erotic. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved this story!

You had me with the beginning banter between the protagonist and his wife. Too cute. This story was HOT. Well played out. I'm actually glad it didn't just jump right into both guys fucking each other. Some homoerotic stories play out like that... like a rushed masturbation session. Can be disappointing. But your words were paced just right and if you asked me, the scene was realistic. I'd totally want to be a fly on the wall watching this play out![Girly squeal] Again, hot!!!!!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 10 years ago
The Best Story Here!!!!

This is the best story I've read on lit. So well written. So many well thought out details. Very believable to the point where I can't believe this isn't a real story. I now have to catch up on all your other stories.

I'd love to read a followup story where you tell your wife about what happened and her reaction and maybe involvement :)

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
I'd Like To Make An Appiontment Please!

Wow, that was amazing! Very good story.

I'm feeling a little "stiff", don't have Bills number handy do you?

Thank you for your hard work.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best writer on Literotica

Title of comment is NOT an overstatement! I can't recommend Markindy enough. If this is your first time reading his stories, check out the older ones. Wonderfully written while being SUPER hot! DAMN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What I need

Dam man, now I need a massage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A great story. Perfectly paced, and very realistic.

Thanks for sharing!!

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 9 years ago
Erotic gratitude!

Thank you for a really erotic, sensual and sexy story. Massage stories are my favourite and well-written ones like this just so enjoyable and arousing. Like good massages. I particularly like the slow build up which then continued even after the first sexual touch. Even when I started seeing a gay masseur for an erotic massage, it wasn't until my third visit that we went from hands and mouths to our first mind-blowing delicious ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So sexy

I loved this story so much. I was hard very quickly and shot a huge load of spunk all over the laptop and screen. When he stroked his ass, I immediately got strong again. I love people caressing mine and it makes me cum very quickly.

When they both came, I shot another smaller load of cum on the floor and down my legs.

I am still quite strong and will rest before reading this again, which surely make me cum again. Thank you for the lovely experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’ve never had a massage like this, but I would welcome it very much. I would not fight it if it were to happen. In fact, I would very much enjoy it.

Les9875Les9875about 3 years ago

Great Story. I need on of those massages. It would be a 1st for me. need to figure out a way to get that done! I'm in So Cal any help would be apricated. Thanks again for the story.

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD6710 months ago

I need a massage like that, been looking for a M4M massage for ages. Liked the story a lot

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Holy cow, can you ever write an erotic story. The slow build up, with your caring characters, is so incredibly sensuous. I found myself holding my breath during the touchy feely massages. Would love to experience that with a close friend. Another 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Well done !

RangeExpanderRangeExpander8 months ago

Such a lovely story thank you! I love the gentle and integrated way they both get into this - such a lot of warmth and human kindness. And the "mildness" of the sex makes the anticipation even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a non-homophobic man with strong bisexual inclinations I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It stimulated both my mind and my cock with its pace and content. Nicely done Markindy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous