A Quiet Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please roll over when you're comfortable." Bill said in a comforting, hushed tone.

Glancing down toward my feet, I watched Bill's prick bounce as he walked around the edge of the table. He adjusted the support under my knees as he'd done on any number of less exotic massages. I could hardly believe how fascinated I was with touching another man's dick, and impatiently waited for Bill's hard shaft to be within reach as he worked my legs. Once close enough, I quickly gripped his rigid tool, feeling it twitch and pulse in my hand. Bill moaned softly, still keeping focused on my massage as I became bolder and fondled his loose balls. The feel of someone else's sack seemed so different from handling my own...the skin so soft, and silky smooth. By the time he had finished the other side and began kneading my chest, my cock ached for release, but Bill had yet to touch it since I rolled over.

By the time Bill completed the sequence of the typical massage, I felt completely vulnerable, but not intimidated. My legs were splayed-out wide, with my knees elevated, and the rest of my body lying relaxed and heavy on the table. I felt a thin ribbon of warm oil flow down my cock and over my balls. Bill's cock brushed against my hand, which I willingly gripped once more. He had apparently coated his own member with the slick oil, hoping I'd reciprocate. With my arm still resting on the table, and my fingers wrapped around his throbbing pole, Bill slowly rocked his hips...fucking my grip while he gently stroked my cock.

"That's it...let it go...let all that stress and tension flow out of you." Bill muttered calmly, just before slipping a finger into my tight pucker and quickening the pace of his strokes.

"Uuunngggg...mmmppphhhh....fffuuuccckkk!" I groaned deeply as heavy ropes of spunk flew from my cock, splashing heavily on my chest and face.

Despite my sudden feeling of exhaustion and relaxation, I felt obliged to help Bill, and began actively working to expel his own pent-up frustrations.

"Thank you...but relax...just relax...let your body recover." Bill said, stepping back just far enough to be out of reach.

"Stroke it, man....I want to see you shoot." I replied, hardly believing the words left my mouth.

Bill grinned, stepped closer so I could fondle his balls, and began stroking his cock with a rapid pace. It was so odd to feel his sack tighten as climax approached. Bill's body tensed and his breathing became short as he let out a deep grunt. The volume of cum that erupted from his swollen prick was impressive...coating my chest and face for the first time with the results of another man's pleasure. At no point in my life was witnessing such a thing ever a major fantasy...but this particular set of circumstances made it taboo, fascinating, and surprisingly satisfying.

Bill paused a few moments, his eyes closed and dick deflating, before moving to the counter to get warm washcloths. Neither of us said anything while he wiped the dripping cum off my body, put his scrubs back on, and quietly left the room.

+++++++++++

I've been a consistent and reliable client for quite a while now. Things have never gotten any more intense than a friendly jerk-off, and neither of us wants it any differently. Sessions are quite often strictly about the massage, and only get more personal if I show any interest. Bill's personal life is still a bit of a mystery. I have no idea if he's single or married, straight or gay...or something in-between. All I know is that I found a fantastic therapist.

12