All Comments on 'A Rainy Night in London'

by gotherella

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Good beginning

There are grammar issues and places where I was confused (how did you know she was a stone butch? I didn.t understand the guilt) but it was hot! I love the atmosphere and character description. Keep writing!

JendehJendehover 10 years ago
continue!

Liked it alot. I assume she is stone because of the pillow princess comment. I'd really like to see what the butch has in mind...

tygztygzover 10 years ago

FiveWolves - the butch's comment about wanting a "pillow princess" is the tipoff for her being a stone butch. I found this recently (at http://afemmeinnyc.wordpress.com):

" Pillow princess: a femme who is the bottom

during sex and doesn’t do anything for her partner."

If you want a pillow princess, you're probably a stone butch.

I liked the story. I'd like it more if I understood why the protagonist is so quiet.

LacedUpLacedUpover 10 years ago
More

Hope theirs more to come from these two!!!!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
That helped

TYGZ... Thanks... That helped explain it :)

Super hot story!

lezylisalezylisaover 10 years ago
Really thrilled

I also hope there is more to cum. I believe the story has a lot more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 not a 4!

Flip, was meant to give you a 5 but the internet has been updated and works so much faster that an errant tap gave you only a 4. When I started that story, it was just mild curiosity as I don't normally like the butch stories but you drew me in so cleverly with such a beautiful slow tease. Thank you. Keep writing!

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Damn Sexy

Excellent story. Great emotional interplay and word choice. Fun characters.

Apparently I need to better research labels. I thought a pillow princess was just a selfish chick and a stone butch was just hyper-masculine. I'd no concept of the complexity of idenity and desire there. Glad your characters found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!!

Seriously! Your description of the butch girl made me drool. I only wish I knew her name! I'd definitely love to read more with these two characters.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Good Little Story

Thanks so much for the great read. All my encouragement for another chapter as I would to find out more about these two lovers.

Thank you for your hard work.

Doc

umemahiyaumemahiyaover 10 years ago
ohh god.

it is lovely .I know my words cannot justify its beauty. thanks to shearing. plz continue this ....

gotherellagotherellaover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all that left comments

Thankyou so much I am so glad that you seemed to like it, there will be follow up chapters in the new year, I know my grammar is not the best and am hoping to improve that. If you want to know more about why I am so quiet maybe read the next chapter when it comes out maybe I'll put it in just for info lol .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice story but a minor thing - you might want to watch the lengths of some of the paragraphs, if only because reading on a computer is more taxing on the eyes and shorter paragraphs with more white space seems to ease that. I was told that early in my writing by a couple of readers and they might have been right but the story itself is more than fine :)

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
love your writing style

gotherella, I think you already have pretty damn good writing skills. Write as you are comfortable with.

Don't let the Anal/OCD's interfere with your perspective for some obsolete rote for allegedly proper english.

I am of the opinion that you have a talent for creating characters and a visual atmosphere for them to emote in. And your erotic passages are sexy as hell!

I look forward to new postings from you. If you want a little brainstorming. How about a background story for each of your two main characters? Then maybe a follow-up, lots of possibilities?

Also the butch and femme at the first table and the little mousy girl hiding behind the book? Each has a story for you to describe. The Club itself must have interesting character of its own tales to tell?

lovemelike_xolovemelike_xoover 9 years ago
Amazing

You are truly an amazing writer and definitely wrote out a fantasy of mine. I would not change a thing about this story. Definitely becoming one of my favs 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very good story

I totally loved this story, and really wish you had written a second chapter (hint?). Thanks for sharing it with us!

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 5 years ago
Great!

This is one of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica. My only disappointment was to find that there was no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. A great first chapter, so much more to discover about both girls. Please consider carrying on with another chapter, the characters are interesting and thete is so much more to know about them and their new romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous