A Rainy Night in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I felt the sensations could get no higher I felt a finger at the entrance to my ass. I never had anyone there before and for a moment I was scared. Slowly the finger wiped around the juices that had poured out of my pussy as she lubricated that hole. She pushed inside gradually and built the pressure allowing me to get used to the new sensation before she began to fuck my ass in unison with my pussy. I screamed as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced hit me. My body twitched and my clit felt like it was about to explode in her mouth. My mind filled with fireworks. She released the pressure but never withdrew, as she lapped up my juices. She swept her tongue around my clit and down to meet her fingers which were still inside me while she gently tapped on my g spot to build the pressure again within my body. I could feel a second orgasm overtake me so soon it took me by surprise. As I came again she clamped her mouth over my clit her tongue flicked hard at the sensitive tip which brought me to another mind blowing orgasm. I could hardly breathe, and whimpered softly as I could take no more. I felt totally satisfied. Nothing in my life could ever compare with this. Slowly she removed her fingers from my ass and then from deep inside me as my pussy throbbed. She licked me clean careful to be gentle with my oversensitive pulsating clit.

When she was finished she climbed up next to me on the bed and gathered me up in her arms. I felt so weak and safe within the circle of her arms. She held my head gently to her chest and she whispered to me, "Baby I think we could have a lot of fun together. I know you enjoyed that. You are just what I have been looking for. I hope you would like to be my pillow princess. I promise I will look after you all I ask is that you allow me to do things my way and I know you will enjoy it." All I could do was nod limply as I snuggled into her. I had never met a true stone butch before and I agreed this could be a lot of fun. I wondered vaguely what she meant by her own way as I fell asleep safely held tight my head rested on her chest my ear just above her heart I could listen to her heart beat. A heart I knew now belonged to me.

12