All Comments on 'A Random Encounter?'

by DonCologero

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Sweet

I was for sure that they both were cheating on their spouses, but the twist at the end of the story was refreshingly naughty.

Thanks for the good story

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Good story. 5 stars.

Glad to see a married couple enjoying themselves without cheating on each other its a pity the cucks and wimps and sluts won't like this story and will crucify anyone that DOES like it.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Seen the Storyline before

But it was well done in this edition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Good First

Here, or under this name, whatever. True, the story line is not new, but you dropped in the twist in a nicely understated way. There is some foreshadowing - a couple that heads off to the hotel without at least trying to find out if the other is a recently released axe murderer is either terminally stupid (and these characters don't feel like that) or they have some history.

The big nice thing though, (and let's hear a hand for authors who celebrate it!) is that people who are married to each other for years, have children, etc., occasionally look at each other and say,"Wow! I like him!" Okay, make your own substitutions, but the sentence, "Wow! I like/love/lust after him/her!" was just a real non-starter.

Keep writing, please.

elegant.caenorrhabditis

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good

Fun with a married couple. On the other hand, fucking in public places is a little risky. It is amazing how cops can sneak up on you when you are not paying attention. I know, they have interrupted me in mid-fuck on a couple of occasions. Sneaky bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

What a lucky guy!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute halfwitted shit of a "story" !

About the worst on this site !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read less than 5 paragraphs

Then I rated the garbage 1*.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 11 years ago
Nice

This is a real loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well done

Yes, I admit, with the foreshadowing, and I dunno- a 6th sense?- I DID guess the ending, but MY take was going to be that they were an estranged couple, separated and trying to reconnect despite his heavy work schedule. That said, happily married, and indulging in fantasy play to keep the marriage hot is still a great theme for this loving wives category. I have to say my favorite bit is his fumbled attempt at "picking her up" with a line, and how she concedes to sit back down with an assurance that her hubby doesn't do this thing very often and has no real world experience in being a lothario. That is why SHE has to indulge this fantasy for him. You get a sense that she understands how much he needs her, and that his working hard isn't a slight against her, but rather a sacrifice FOR her, and this fantasy play, is what she can do for him, to proove (what you set the reader up to assume) that she DOES love him, as much as he obviously loves her. Whether the storyline plot has been done before or not, it is always fun to read a new version, and when it works, well......It WORKS! Thankyou!

grriz1grriz1over 9 years ago
Nice Twist

Cute short; never saw it coming

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Glad to see a fantasy that

doesn't go wrong. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clumsily written

and not very good.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Very nice account of a loving couple keeping it spicy.

The negative morons probably are pissed that the woman is not cheating and bringing a cream pie home to her frilly pantied husband.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Neat

That was a neat little surprise. I didn't see that one coming.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Uhhmmm, what?

If they are married, this line makes no sense:

"He must have stared too long because Donna was thinking "God, what a complete jerk!", and spun away from him, dismissing him from her thoughts and getting ready to leave."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An especially dumb version of “Oh, that again.’

A dim and clumsy version of a common ‘surprise twist.’

“It’s like beef stew honey, but instead of exchanging the beef with canned mackerel like I did last time, I used mothballs!! Isn’t that a hoot?!’

JMAS

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a bad twist. It pissed the cucks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Badly done example of an old trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s kind of a cheat when the narrator tells you what the characters are thinking and you learn at the end the narrator was lying. Have to avoid that for this sort of story to work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The question is, how long was Donna in that bar before Charlie came and how many dicks did she suck? And maybe not just sucked? It is possible that she took off her panties in the ladies' room because their dampness would be difficult to explain by natural hydration from sexual arousal. Moreover, she admitted to herself that she came to the bar for the first time in many years in order to try something new. And what could be newer than the members of strangers? And then, taking advantage of the opportunity, masquerading with the juices of excitement, feed someone else's sperm to an ignorant hubby and give him sloppy seconds. Voila - the cuckold is ready.

jflindersjflinders11 months ago

The writer is writing of feelings and thoughts that don't exist and are inconsistent with the actual story as opposed to the one he is trying to get into readers' minds by misleading them. To give one of many possible examples the words "Donna was thinking "God, what a complete jerk!"" were not true and there can be no point to them other than to deceive the readers.

Characters should be consistent and writers should be careful with their words to avoid actually lying to the readers. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous