A Real Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that she would be exercised for 30 minutes either running or chasing a ball in the water. Then it was rest time until lunch which she would make and then do all the dishes, make my bed and pick up the cabin. I patted her on the head and told her it was exercise time and told her to follow me to the dock. I spent 30 minutes throwing the ball in the lake and watching her jump in, swim out and carry it back to me in her mouth. Each time she did I patted her on the head and told her what a good girl she was, every 4th or 5th time I would also give her a treat.

After rest time, lunch and clean-up it was time to get into her next order of training. taking her out in the grass I had her lay on her back and spread her legs, I asked her to use her fingers to show me where all the parts of her pussy were, clit, vulva etc... once she had named and touched it I asked her if she had ever been penetrated, her answer was no that her cunny (her word not mine) was a one way street.

That would change in the next few days if I had anything to say about it. Then I had her roll over and spread her ass for me showing that it was a nice pink, the brown stain gone, I told her that she could stop bleaching for now. Honestly I wanted it to heal, the bleaching was hard on her skin and I had plans for that ass in the near future. I had her spend the next fifteen minutes squeezing her breasts from the base to nipple, in a smooth motion. Her once pale skin now had a pinkish glow, and she had the start of a tan, my cock was rock hard watching her work her tits. She asked me why she was doing this and I just said because I had told her to.

Later that afternoon, I decided that things were going along well and that it was time to start her real training. I took her out of the kennel and clipped the leash on leading her outside. I had her kneel at my feet, and I took my cock out and asked her to point out all the parts. She didn't know them so I had her take it in her hand and examine it closely while I explained it to her. It went from soft to very hard jumping in her hand so I had her stroke me until I came, shooting my come on her tits and belly. I told her to scoop up the treat I had given her and taste it. I had been eating a can of pineapple every day for the last 10 years so I knew from others that it was very sweet mixed with the natural salty. When she had it all in her belly I told her again what a good bitch she was.

I then used my finger to play with her pussy. She was wet. Not as wet as I wanted but wet enough to allow my fingers to slide easily over her hole. I didn't penetrate her yet, I just rubbed her lips getting them all slippery, then I took her clit between my fingers and squeezed. Pinching it hard enough to make her jump. I used my other hand to give her a hard slap on her left tit, leaving a hand print., I worked the tip of my finger inside her just to the first knuckle. Fucking her hole and rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was fighting the feelings, begging me to stop, I slapped her right breast hard, my hand print with her now hard throbbing nipple right in the center.

Soon I could feel her starting to respond to my fingers. She was getting wetter and her hips were betraying her by jerking forward into my hand. I pinched her clit again harder than the first time and she didn't pull away. I went back to fucking her with my finger and rubbing her now swollen clit. In a few more minutes she started coming, so I pinched her clit again, forcing her to come through the pain.

I let her calm down then positioned her on her knees, pinning her hands to her back, her face in the grass and dirt. I ran the tip of my cock over her pussy lips then used it to slap her clit five or six times bringing back some of the pain. When her belly dropped, I pushed the head of my dick in her cunt, letting it sit and pulse. Once she was relaxed again I slid in deeper. I don't have the longest cock but it's thick with a very large head. I pulled back till the rim was out then I slammed back in only stopping when I felt my balls slap her clit hard. I didn't fuck her fast but kept up the assault, pulling almost out then slamming home I reached around her and started rubbing her clit gain, giving it a pinch every few minutes, soon she was coming again and pushing back at me trying to get more cock in her tight hole. When she started coming for the third time I pulled out and jerked her around I grabbed her by both nipples and pushed my cock into her mouth, giving her a salty sweet reward. She did a good job and only a little slipped past her lips and dribbled onto her chest, I had her clean my cock of our mixed juices and then had her crawl inside to her kennel. I locked the door and then went and took a nap.

When I woke up I left the bitch in her kennel and went across the lake to the truck and checked my voice mail. I had several calls but only two that interested me. One was from Tom who wanted me to call him back and let him know how things were progressing and the other was a confirmation of a favor I had asked. With that set I went back to the island.

Trish was sitting up kneeling like I had taught her and whimpering. I asked her if she needed to go out and do her business to which she responded, "Yes Master, may I please?" I opened her door and watched from the porch as she squatted in the grass and peed. Once she was done she ran to the lake and jumped in to wash the pee from herself. She quickly ran back to the porch and kneeled at my feet, eyes turned up at me.

I slapped my thigh, whistled and walked inside to make our dinner. Trish kneeled on the floor at my side, eating her crunchies while I ate a light dinner. When we were done I sat on the couch and had her curl up next to me while I read a book and fondled her ass, pussy and tits. When I was done reading, I put her on her hands and knees and slid my cock in her wet pussy, using the same techniques as before, thrusting hard but not fast. Rubbing her clit and pinching it hard at intervals. Giving her both pain and pleasure in equal doses. When she had come twice, I pulled out and sat back on the couch and watched as she licked and sucked my cock for her reward for being a good girl. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down hard on my cock as I came. After I had recovered again I told her to play with her breasts like I had taught her. I let her massage her tits for a while and then told her to lie on her back. I went and got a special harness. When I came back, I inserted and small but powerful vibrating egg in her pussy. Then buckled and locked the harness on her labia. This kept the egg from being removed. I turned on the remote and adjusted the egg to low power and sent her to her kennel for the night. I stayed up and every time she was about to fall asleep I turned it up, causing her to get to the brink of coming and then turning it down or off. I kept her on edge all night but never let her come.

Day 4/10

I hadn't gotten any sleep but it was worth it. She was a wreck laying in her kennel her hips trying to fuck the air as I watched. I turned the egg off and released her from both the kennel and the harness, slipping the egg from her pussy. I sent her out on her morning rounds while I took a much needed hot shower. When I came back into the living area I heard a scratching at the door. My bitch was ready to come in. After breakfast we again went for a run, she did better this time and only fell once.

After our run I washed her off with the hose, both to remove the dirt and to cool off her sweaty body.

Then as I sat on the steps with her at my side I heard her begging for me to make her come, and to give her a treat. I decided that she had been good so I used my fingers to fuck her and stroke her clit. When she was about to come I pinched her nipple hard and rubbed her clit harder, making her come through the pain.

I offered her my cock and she sucked it with no hesitation. Soon she was taking it into her mouth the whole way back with no help from me. She figured out the when she was about to gag if she swallowed that she could keep going and man, that felt good.

We took a rest on the couch, well I did and she curled up next to me on the floor.

After lunch, it was training time again. I took my pet out to the woodshed where I hooked her leash on the hook and positioned her on her hands and knees. I inspected her pussy and ass for hair and color, both of which were fine. Then I pulled a few things out of the cabinet on the wall. I lubed up her asshole, she kept looking over her shoulder, curious as to what I was doing. I took a slim nozzle and attached it to the hose for an enema bag. Filling the bag with warm soapy water, I slid the thin attachment into her back passage and opened the clamp, slowly filling her bowels. I rubbed her belly and clit as the cramps hit her, keeping her on the edge of orgasm. When the bag was empty I refilled it with one more quart and let that also drain into her. Her belly was distended and she was mewling in pain. I pulled the nozzle out and held my finger against her rose bud keeping her from letting the concoction out. After 10 minutes I stepped away and watched as her bowels exploded, shit and soapy water gushing from her hole. Once she was clear, I refilled the bag with water and mineral oil and filled her again. When the full two quarts were in I removed the nozzle and slipped a small butt plug in her ass. I got her to her feet and had her run in place for another ten minutes before expelling the enema. Once she was empty I lubed my finger and roughly penetrated her ass stretching her hole. Adding another finger, I opened her up more and then slid a new butt plug in, a special one. It was larger than the first one and had a bushy tail that curled up over her back. I told her to go run around the yard while I used the hose to clean up her mess and wash it into the woods. When I looked over at her I could see her prancing around chasing her ball in the grass, stopping to bark at it and then taking it in her mouth and tossing it up in the air. Calling her to me with a sharp whistle I told her what a good bitch she was and asked her if she wanted a treat. She kneeled before me and took my cock in her mouth to receive her treat.

That night I decided that she was being such a good little bitch that she could sleep at the foot of my bed. It was also a test to see if she could be trusted yet. Well she failed on a grand scale. She decided that since she wasn't locked up and I was sleeping that she would take a hot shower. I woke as soon as she turned on the water. I jumped out of bed and grabbed her by the hair, pulled her out of the shower. I dragged her to the kennel, threw her in and slammed the door. I went back to bed. I wasn't too upset. I hadn't thought that she could be trusted quite yet but she would learn.

Day 5/10

In the morning I once again clicked on her leash and took her out myself. After she had peed I pulled her tail out roughly and stood by as she shit. We then went to the lake and I kept a tight leash on her as she bathed. I stuffed her tail back in and then it was back to the cabin and into her kennel.

I fed her crunchies and had my breakfast. I took her out of the kennel, walking her outside. I took a rolled up newspaper and telling her to stand still I proceeded to beat her ass. I had rolled the paper tight and the first stroke left a one inch wide welt across both cheeks. It was slightly raised and a wonderful pink color. I placed the second stroke at the base of her ass leaving another pink welt, the third was at the top of her thighs. My pet was whimpering and the tears were starting to flow as I continued to beat her ass. Changing the angle and location of each stroke. After 20 good swats I switched my attention to her tits, but used my hand to slap them. First the left then the right. She was crying, the tears running down her face and over her tits, making the slaps that much worse. Once her tits were red to match her ass I grabbed her clit between my fingers. I pinched and twisted it hard, amazingly it caused her to come. As her pussy convulsed I quickly started to finger fuck her and rub her clit. She was wetter than ever before and soon I was pumping two and then three fingers into her juicy cunt, rolling one orgasm into the next. I decided to give her a new feeling and curled my fingers around to hit her G spot. Soon her hips were bucking and she was coming again, her juices gushing from her hot pussy.

Putting her on her hands and knees, I slid my cock into her hot hole and gave her a few strokes. Then I pulled her tail out and rammed my cock into her ass. My god was she tight! She screamed as I took her, I didn't slow down just kept fucking her hard. Her screaming went from a loud painful cry to a softer whimper to finally, after about five minutes, to a humming growl. The pain turned to pleasure and she started pushing back into me. I reached around and gave her clit a few strokes and then a long hard pinch. I could feel her start to come her ass got tighter and I had to drive in harder to keep up my pace. The jizm was starting to boil in my balls and my toes started to curl as it built. As she started her second ass induced orgasm I boiled over and shot spurt after spurt of come deep in her ass. I pulled out and shoved her tail back in.

Getting up I took her leash and pulled her after me into the cabin and I locked her in her kennel while I went to take a shower followed by a nap.

When I got up I released her from the kennel and had her kneel at my feet. When she was settled I asked her what she had done to get punished. She dropped her head and apologized for misbehaving and promised that it would never happen again. Her ass and tits were still red and her nipples were puffy. I fed her and myself and then watched as she cleaned up the cabin. Then took her out for her exercise. Once again choosing to throw the ball in the lake for her to fetch. Each time she got out she would shake the water from her body and tail.

That afternoon while we were laying in the sun I had her go through the breast massage routine. After about fifteen minutes a small drop of white liquid appeared at the tip of her left nipple. She didn't notice at first, but soon both her breasts were leaking milk freely. Squirting into the air and coating both her tits. My pet started to freak out. I grabbed her by the collar and held her still while explaining that since she had refused to breast feed her child she now had a second chance to feel the joy of lactating.

I had added a hormone to her food that caused this and in agreement with Tom she would keep lactating as long as he wanted her to.

After dinner we went through the enema process again. Cleaning the shit and come from her ass. I reinserted her tail and sent her off to play while I cleaned up. When I came around the side of the cabin, there she was under a tree barking at a squirrel. I whistled for her and she came running across the yard following me into the cabin. I started a fire and sat back to read while she curled up next to me. I stroked her body, occasionally tweaking a nipple, rubbing her clit and from time to time tugged on her tail. Soon she was whimpering. Her slit glistened, showing how excited she was. I kept up the teasing until she was humping the air and then used my fingers to bring her off a few times. I offered her my cock to earn her treat, she wasted no time and was taking the whole thing into her mouth and throat. I held out for as long as I could before rewarding her.

Day 6/10

After my pet had made her morning rounds, I introduced a new chore for her. I had ordered a breast pump from Amazon and then enhanced its power and suction. I had Trish get on her hands and knees, her swollen breasts hanging down. I wiped her nipples and areola with a cleansing wipe. The alcohol dried off and her nipples extended and became rock hard in the cool morning air. Flipping the switch on the battery operated pump, it came to life. One of the modifications I had made was to have two cups, so both breasts could be pumped at the same time. I attached the clear cups and watched as the suction extended one nipple drawing the milk and then the next. While the pump worked at emptying her breast I rubbed her cunt and pinched her clit, wanting her to associate the milking of her breasts with the pleasure of sex. Soon her newly lactating breasts were empty but I left the pump running while I brought her off. Getting behind her I slid my cock into her pussy slowly fucking her to another orgasm. I pulled out not ready to come myself and turned the pump off. I poured her milk in a bowl and had her drink it to replenish the vitamins that she had lost producing it. It wasn't much yet about four ounces. Licking a drop off my hand I was surprised it was so sweet.

That afternoon I locked my pet in her kennel as I went to the landing to pick up her newest challenge. When I pulled up to the dock my good friend Samantha was waiting. Samantha and I had been friends for several years. She was the buyer for General Motors, my contact with the giant auto manufacturer. We had gone out to dinner after closing our first deal, had too much to drink and ended up spending that night and the next two days fucking in my hotel room. When we met the next time, we picked up where we had left off, but Sam had a surprise for me. After dinner and drinks we went to my room. She had me sit back to watch her preform a striptease. When she removed her skirt I saw a bit of fluff and as she turned her gorgeous ass to me I saw her tail. Sam had a fetish for behaving like a dog, including wearing a tail at all times. The butt plug being in place whenever she wasn't defecating or in her skimpy bathing suit. The summer before, I had brought her here to the cabin for a week and she was in heaven being able to prance around with one of her many tails in place. She had them made at a specialty shop in London. Her other fetish was anal sex. Something that my deceased wife and I had only tried a few times. She just wasn't comfortable with it and honestly with her it hadn't been that exciting for me, but with Sam it was a different story. She loved having a cock, finger, or toy in her ass. a few of her tails had built in vibrators and I had known her to turn one on during boring meetings and quietly get off while someone droned on about head light switches.

Sam was very excited and very naked, with just her favorite tail in place. She asked me if it was okay if she left her clothing in her car for the next few days. She would much prefer to get into dog mode now and not have to wait until we were on the island. I gave her the okay and she dropped her small bag, my guess mostly containing tails and a few hygiene products, in the boat and got in herself, sitting on her haunches in the bow waiting for her ride.

When we got to the island she hopped out and taking her bag in her mouth she scampered to the cabin. Once through the door, I heard a low growl from Sam she stalked up to the kennel and sniffed the air. She loudly barked once, followed by more growling, I slapped her on the ass and told her to hush. I introduced the two bitches when I let Trish out, Sam got right behind her and sniffed her ass and pussy. Trish returned the favor. I had planned this with Sam and knew that soon she would assert herself as the alpha female. I let the two of them outside and as Trish squatted to pee, Sam slammed into her, forcing her to the ground. Sam bit her hard in the right tit, and then when Trish was cowering on the ground, Sam raised her leg and peed on her. Trish tried to get away but Sam kept her pinned and bit her a few more times to show that she was in charge.

Not wanting this to get out of hand, I turned the hose on the two of them soaking them down with the cold water.