A Real Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam backed off and Trish was able to pee.

I got the ball and took them both to the lake and let them play fetch for about an hour. That night I turned them both into the kennel and went to bed. Around 4 am I heard Sam howling and went to see what was up. Sam was squatted over Trish's face, her pussy riding her tongue as she came, I just smiled and went back to bed knowing that Sam had taken control.

Day 7/10

The howling had kept up at intervals through the rest of the night and when I let them out at 8 they both did their morning business. I removed the tails and let them finish before sending them off to the shed to shave and have a enema. Sam did the duty on Trish and Trish did it for Sam, then they went to the lake to wash up before coming in to have their breakfast. I milked Trish as Sam watched. today I got about 10 ounces and when I filled the bowl for Trish to drink Sam pushed her out of the way and licked it all up. My cock was rock hard at this and I pulled Sam's tail out and replaced it with my dick. As soon as I had come I forced Trish's face into Sam's ass and had her suck and lick the come from it before replacing her tail. Then Sam forced Trish to the floor before straddling her face and letting Trish lick her come filled cunt. Sam buried her tongue into Trish as well and I got another erection watching my two pets play. I soon was ready and inserted my cock in Sam's tight pussy fucking us both to a intense orgasm. Trish sucked my cream pie from Sam's pussy getting her second treat for the day.

The rest of the day continued along the same path with the dogs biting and licking at each other. From time to time I would fuck one or the other and then they would eat my come from which ever hole I had filled.

By dinner time both dogs were asleep on a rug by the fire completely exhausted. I was fucked out as well and by dark I was ready for bed. Locking Trish in the kennel, I took Sam to my bed where she could sleep the night in peace.

Day 8/10

I got up early and went to the landing to call Tom, we had a few more plans to confirm, then I returned to the Island.

When I got back the dogs were done with their morning routine, clean and ready for a day of play.

Trish was following Sam's lead and had gotten all the chores out of the way so the day could be spent in fun rather than being broken up by cooking and cleaning. Both were in full dog mode, playing with a ball in the grass. I let them exercise on their own while I relaxed in the sun. About an hour later I heard barking from the far side of the island and went to check it out. When I could see the dogs I was pissed. They had found a dead fish and had both rolled around in it. They stunk to high heaven! I clipped their leashes on and after smashing their noses in the fish I led them back to the cabin and chained each of them to a tree. I got my newspaper from the porch and went to Sam, she cowered, I knew this was her least favorite part of being a dog but she understood that she needed the discipline.

I started on her ass, the first strike across both cheeks, I had rolled it tight and it hurt her more than she was expecting. I laid the second and third across the tops of her thighs one blow each. Then I alternated between her ass, thighs and breasts for a total of sixty. To end it, I tweaked both her nipples and clit.

Trish had been watching and cowered away from me as I approached. I grabbed her collar and laid the swats on strong. Starting with her tits, which were leaking milk, and then switching to her ass and thighs for the final forty blows. Then it was to the lake where I shoved both of them in and tossed them the soap. I watched as they treaded water and washed each other. I was tempted to leave them chained to their trees for the rest of the day but decided that just the beating and not letting them come for the rest of the day would suffice.

I chained them to the porch posts far enough away that they would not be able to get each other off, but close enough that they could share bowls for their lunch and water. I inserted their eggs in each cunt and put the locking harnesses on. For the rest of the afternoon I sat in my chair and read, adjusting the eggs so they were on the brink of orgasm. Each time one of them would try and touch herself the harness would keep her fingers away. By supper time they were both humping the air, hips thrusting at nothing. Sam's nipples were hard as rocks and she kept raising them to her lips and sucking and licking them trying to get herself off. Trish's breasts were leaking copious amounts of milk as she tried to find release. I turned the eggs off as I went in to eat, leaving the girls to rest for a bit. After supper I continued the torture, by first turning the eggs back on and then jerking off into their food dish. They started growling and snapping at each other as they tried to get more than their fair share. As the sun set I brought them inside and leaving the eggs on the lowest setting, I put then in separate smaller kennels. I kept them on edge until 11:00 pm and then shut off the eggs. They both quickly fell asleep in exhaustion.

Once they were out, I went to the landing and picked up my newest visitor. Tom was waiting on the dock, his bag in hand. I tied off to the dock, jumped out of the boat and led us away from the shore. We started a fire and sat down to talk. I told him of the antics of the two dogs, we shared a few beers and laughed at how I had left them frustrated and exhausted. Tom and I went back to the island and very quietly entered the cabin.

Day 9/10

I got up and released the dogs from their kennels removing the harnesses and eggs. Tom was already out and waiting to watch them as they rushed from the porch to pee. Later Tom told me that he had to pull out his cock and jerk off when he saw Trish squat in the grass and pee. Then when I pulled the tail from her ass and she shit with no embarrassment, he exploded.

He also had a great view of the two bitches as they gave each other enemas and shaved their pussys and around their assholes. Once the tails were back in place they went to the lake and washed.

I had set their bowls outside so he could watch them eat and then, under my close supervision they played with their balls in the yard. I sent them inside to do the chores and met Tom in the woods to go over the plan.

We rested until lunch and then I took Trish's collar off and told her to sit. She sat perfectly and at my signal Tom walked in, a new collar and leash in his hand. Trish started to get up, but the snapping of my fingers got her to stay. Tom walked up to her and showed her the tag on the collar.

"Trish property of Tom Wilson"

He then put the collar on her neck and snapped the leash to it and with a tug took her outside where they spent the next two hours playing fetch.

That evening I showed Tom how to discipline her with a newspaper and how much she liked to have her clit and breasts abused.

Tom was in heaven as he fucked her in all her holes, his abuse and discipline was not as rough as I had been with her but he soon had the hang of it and she was responding well coming over and over.

As I sat watching and giving him tips, Sam was at my side with my cock in her mouth most of the night. I had fingered her to many orgasms as well as fucking her ass five times. Each time keeping my come in her ass with her tail. When Tom could no longer get it up I pulled Sam's tail free and Tom got hard one more time as he watched Trish lick Sam's ass clean. He had Trish suck his cock until he came and then had her spit it into Sam's mouth.

Day 10/10

After watching the pets go through their morning routine, Tom and I helped them pack up and we headed our separate ways. I followed Sam back to Chicago, where we spent three more days playing dog at a special hotel for men with pets before I headed back home with a promise that she come visit in two weeks. She really wanted to see how Trish was dealing with life as a pet in the real world.

When I got home I had a call from Tom letting me know that so far so good. Trish was refusing to remove her tail for anything other than to shit, have her enema and anal sex. He had ordered a few more so that she could wear them under her clothes when going out, but she still prefers the big fluffy one. He had even caught her in the yard doing her business a few times and had to punish her for it once when she did it where the gardener could see her.

Tom had explained to Sara what was going on, well at least most of it while they had been skiing. He had a hard time explaining to her that Uncle Jess was turning her mom into a dog but she was willing to go along with it. Tom had dismissed all the overnight staff and just had a cleaning crew in during the day to keep up the house. Within a few days however Trish was doing all the house work herself so Tom let them go as well.

Two weeks later, I had them over for dinner, Trish came in the door and stripped naked, wagging her tail in greeting. Tom looked at me and said "Jess, I don't know how to thank you. Trish is the perfect pet in most every way."