All Comments on 'A Real Loving Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fix the title

Neither was a real loving wife and this was simply a cuck story. Honestly don't know why they don't force you cucksters to the fetish category.

jezzazjezzazalmost 9 years ago
Er...?

Nothing really loving about this wife? Strange title for this rather unhappy and sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is cuck story

not LW 1*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
INDECISIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE

sans closure leave doubt hanging in the wind.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A real loving wife?

Did you accidentally post the wrong story? NOT a story about a loving wife but about a whore being a whore.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This seems to be written by the young guy...

This seems to be written by the young teacher...A big fantasy to be a secret millionaire and to go around fucking married women...Where the story was destroyed was when was said about him: "He knew how good looking he was, the inimitable babe magnet..." So this must be written by him...Then he said: "Mark Peters was a real lover of women, he adored them, worshipped the ground they walked on...". How could that be possible if he only wanted to fuck them no matter if he destroyed their lives? Finally her friend (was she married or divorced with a child?) sacrificed herself to save the marriage of a cheating mother and wife...Pleaseeeeeeee...Grow up...1*

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Nope

I don't usually read stuff like this, but when I do, I always dissect it:

"She knew that even though she had loved him, she loved her family more, and the right decisions had been made."

1. She couldn't love him, she barely knew him. She was "in love", meaning that she was infatuated with a fantasy that she had projected on him.

2. She did not really love her husband or son much at all if she could trade their well being for a fantasy. She got all the sex she needed at home - so it wan't that. It was pure selfishness.

3. If a person like this really turns over a new leaf, and they really want to make amends, then they must start by respecting and loving their spouse. In this case respect means: telling him that she cheated on him. Loving means: offering him a divorce and custody of his son so that he is not forced to live with a selfish, cheating slut or forced to live without his son.

4. This story has all the earmarks of a selfish woman's fantasy. I get that they have their dreams too, it is just that the rest of us find those fantasy's of cheating, deception, and abuse of marriage unpleasant and offensive. 1*

oatzaboatzabalmost 9 years ago
A Clueless Husband story

It is an surpissing story where Quilitywheat tried something other as his normal products. His normal stories show a total beaten husbands with almost or whole slut wives. The cheating was closed by the divorcee friend of Bev. The problem with the story the author stopped to write the future.

Will Carol be gold digger to achieve a marriage with Mark?

Will Bev have newer cheating?

I gave 5*****, because Qualitywheat wrote other as his plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trash!

Run-of-the-mill slut wife story.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Love?

These people throw the word love around without knowing what it means. Beverly "loved" Mark after only having sex with him twice but not getting to know a damn thing about him. Mark "loved" her but threw her away in the 10 minute conversation that it took for Carol to seduce him. Carol "loved" her friend but went on some self serving mission in which she pretended to "save" her friend. This word love is used so casually it has lost all meaning. No wonder the divorce rate is 50%! I think Beverly's husband is the real loser in this scenario. After all, his wife "loves" him too.

Next we get to Mark. He is a spoiled rich kid who is trying to prove himself worthy of running an empire. If his current decisions are any indication of his maturity, he will run that business into the ground IF his father let him take over. You have to wonder what he had done in the past to have to prove himself to his father anyway. Fathers know their sons. His current decisions let me know his father is a smart man to not give over the keys to the kingdom. Mark better keep his day job and get comfortable being a teacher/trust-fund baby, because he isn't going to be running any business for a long time to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really well written. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story doesn't make sense

A good story has to have motivation.

This story is based on the idea "somehow it all just happened". Beverly the contented dupe, Mark the have-it-all, Carol the who-the-hell-knows-what.

As a story it is all only contrivance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this author

went full circle and now must face it the content is the most importance part on this site and you are either good or evil depending on who is voting and now he has become evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

for effort and content

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Yawn

why was this written and why should we care?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real Loving Wife? You're crazy!

Bev is a slut.......nothing about her in this story shows her as even being worthy of being called a half assed wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Q

I would have enjoyed this story more if there would have been more at the end of the story. Something to redeem the Wife and to show a new appreciation for husband and that she has now learned how to help her husband learn to satisfy her. Now, it is assumed that wife settles for husband and lackluster lovemaking for the rest of her marriage. I am sure that happens in real life but since this is a story I would have preferred the wife to really become a loving wife to her husband and not just a rejected lover of the 22 year old boy who she will always wonder about and love more than husband.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Age difference

@ Anon your comment is excellent. The author should follow the story. There is woman who cheats once her life and no more but the author did not show Bev is such woman or she is in rest state until the next cheating.

There is a age gap which is too big between man and woman if the man is younger.

I think the limit is about 6 years difference so I think the 8 years difference was to many to marry Bev.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story 'somewhat' mirrored my own...

"What am I going to do?" she asked herself, "I'm so far into him now, I need to be with him. But my boy, my little Matty, oh God where, what, have I done to me, to them?"

My wife made the decision to choose Tom, her 'Mark'. We had been married for about 7 years, had two children, a boy and a girl. I had heard rumors but dismissed them, that my wife had been seen with Tom, and old boyfriend. I knew they had been in love before us, but he cheated on her a couple times. So I figured the rumors were just that, rumors only.

Imagine my shock when she came home one night, well after her quitting time, looking like hammered shit. She began crying, telling me she didn't want this to happen, but her and Tom had fallen back in love again. She wanted a divorce, although she swore she still loved me. She offered me anything, anything at all, if I wouldn't fight her on it. Well, here's the deal. When she said she'd been with him, had spread her legs for Tom, she meant nothing more to me. Nothing.

I made her a deal. I would give her the divorce she wanted on two conditions. One, that she left with only the things on her back and two, the kids stayed with me. Otherwise, I would fight her both in court and public opinion. Our argument became heated, she had mistakenly thought I would just let her take the kids, no questions asked. By the time it was over, she had stormed out, I assumed heading for Tom's place.

Knowing I had to head things off fast, I did two things simultaneously. I got on my computer, and also called one of my best friends, a guy I'd grown up with, worked in the hayfields and cutting firewood, so that he could put himself through law school. He was an attorney and figured he could help me. At the same time, I transferred everything from our accounts into a new one with only my name on it, I'd seldom used. I would willingly give her half, but needed to cut off her funds to fight me. Let her fight me for the funds to fight me!

William, my lawyer buddy got right to work. He offered to get a court order barring her from my home, that I'd owned before we got married and her name wasn't on it. I fibbed a little and said it sounded like she was threatening me, perhaps even kidnapping our kids so he said he was heading back to his office so everything would be ready as soon as he was seen at 8 am in the morning. William had been my best friend and proved it yet again. He was going to do everything humanly possible to protect me, my kids and our assets.

Shortening my own story a little, he was successful and it was less than a week later when I met Jody in his office to sign the papers. She was almost inconsolable at losing her kids but agreed with William it was for the best. They would have the best home life possible, living where they had their whole lives. She signed the papers just to be free and ended up with 1/2 our savings and checking, along with family heirlooms. I refused to touch her when she tried put her arms around me to give me a kiss and she left with all the pain I hoped she would feel.

I heard from all our mutual friends how all Jody could talk about was the hot sex between her and Tom. They were fucking like monkey's and had forgotten how good the sex had been between them. They were as horrified as I was and most of them cut their ties with her. Although our town was small, less than 2000 people, I rarely saw her. The few times I did, she made a big production of hanging all over him when she saw me.

Our kids were distraught, terrified and horrified by their mother leaving. In our agreement she had only minimal contact with them, the giving of presents for birthdays and Christmas was about it. It took quite a while but they finally settled down to our new home life. My mom took care of the kids until I came home from work. Life became normal and I seldom thought about Jody until late one night.

I was awoken by the doorbell and someone pounding on the door. Going downstairs, I found Jody stabbing at the doorbell. Cracking the door open with the chain on, I whispered for her to be quiet, she was going to wake MY kids. She was crying, begging for me to let her come home, her and Tom had a huge fight and she was leaving him. It's funny, I didn't even have to consider. There was nothing left in my heart for her. So I asked her to leave, go away, back to Tom perhaps. She began screaming until I threatened to call the police and have the no contact order used. That threat was enough to make her leave.

Over the next few months, she hounded me constantly. Begging to come back, begging me to let her see the kids, begging me to forgive her. She was sorry, it was only sex, not love. She began stalking me, stalking the kids and I finally had to call the police. Jody ended up moving home with her folks about 200 miles away, making it more difficult to harass us. Did I ever take her back? No. Should I have accepted her apology? No, but I did. Her problem was, I simply refused to accept her back. She is remarried now and has had two more children, I guess to replace the two she had lost.

I'm still single and have no plans to change that. I don't date, but I do make a lot of money now. Tom? He had cheated on Jody again, that was the reason for their blowup. Plus, she found where he'd posted pictures and video on the internet, where they will live forever. He was repaid for what he did to my family, from what I understand, he was HIV positive when he was hit by a truck and killed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another lonely dweebs fantasy, of women who think only with their pussy.

Anything's possible, so that won't support such a contrived unbelievable plot. Women love sex, but they love their family more. Bev might have fucked him, some, but she would never jeopardize her son's happiness nor her own well being for this unknown cocksman. And she will spend the rest of her life trying to compensate for her betrayal and treachery. And still, someday in a moment of passionate honesty, the truth might come out. At that point, with additional children likely, the husband would probably stay, but he would now have a different standard of fidelity. Because Bev would eventually suffer what all women suffer, old age. And once Barry finds out, he will no longer resist the same temptations that Bev gave in to. Will they end up divorced? If Barry finds a better piece of ass, what do you think?

And if Barry never finds out, then this story never happened. And Bev can end her life a cheating lying slut, living in regret and fake love. Her life is ruined, regardless. That's reality.

rjordanrjordanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I never understood all the amateur analysis from people who call themselves Anonymous. It's your story. You told the story you wanted to tell. I enjoyed it. A fairly easy concept to understand.

Thanks for posting it, and for all the others I might not have commented on. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Which author will write this genre first

@ Anon Your analysis about Bev and her clueless husband were good. I am curious when a good Author will write that story, where the lost limit of the husband will be written after caught the cheating of the wife or after 5-10-15 years of the reconciliation. Who will write this genre first?

BTW Many woman after cheating (they closed the cheating) they start a newer kid with the clueless husband. These (secretly) cheater wives want to strengthen their marriage with a baby. (naturally with a common baby wiith the husband)

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
she thinks it's OK because she eventually became a wife and mother again?

Meanwhile she indulges her selfish curiosities? And expects no consequences for her discretions?

Please look at your Tags and make them at least a bit more relevant.

wife - husband,

only?

really?

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
I totally agree with RJORDAN

It's not anyone else's story they have no right to say how it should go. But the authors do ask for comment from readers.

Would like to point out tho, the only reason Beverly made the right decision is because the decision was taken away fro her!

She is still a cheater who has betrayed her husband and didn't give him the chance to either forgive her or end their marriage! If it was a one time indiscretion I would say maybe not tell Barry! But it was ongoing and she told the asshole she loved him!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
ITS YOUR STORY TOLD YOUR WAY!

Okay, maybe you were reaching just a bit with the scenes. In a short story there isn't a lot of space for character development; you didn't do too awful bad with the space you had. The comments about the misuse of the word 'LOVE' are dead on but also completely accurate in the crazy world we live in. That partly explains the high divorce rate.

Many seem to indicate they want stories where wives are really loving. I just wonder. I think I'll try to come up with one like that and see how it's received. The only fault I found with this story other than what i mentioned above, is you seemed to rely on spell check like I often do, and this time it bit you in the ass a couple places. Ex. It took an, when you meant and, or something like that. GOOD WORK--KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Was good but what kind of friend steels a guy away from you especially after she found out he was rich. That was so wrong but maybe in the next one you can have them meet again out the blue and go at it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lots and lots of annoying grammatical and spelling errors....

.....in some cases, redundant and others missing phrasing to express a thought....somewhat more irritating in frequency and severity than usual with you.

Finally, Beverly and Carol are both complete sluts. I don't appreciate the casual way they both go after illicit and forbidden sexual "alianças"......they are both irresponsible and careless. Beverly's clueless cuck hubby will eventually work out or find out what she has done and will take retaliatory action. Nothing stays hidden forever....except in silly, childish fantasies. I hope he finds out and fucks Carol and arranges to have Mr. Rich-macho-bitch-lover beaten near to death. Frankly, I'm surprised some other, more astute husband has not already done so.

Infuriatingly unintelligent, sloppily written and themically all too common in these forums, so not at all unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Common kid

In clueless husband case the smart cheater wife who stopped the earlier affair forever to strengthen her marriage and to stop to imagine her last affair she starts a newer kid project with his husband.

The hormon inbalance during the pregnancy and the oxitocin during the lactation together with the common kid to the husband will make the wife to forget the affair.

Once more common newer kid with the husband and not bastard kid project........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A whore

Is a whore

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
And the cheating whore got away with it.

Need a second chapter so she can deal with the guilt what is driving her crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

carol saved her?

She made herself a slut whore.

Sooner or later truth will be out. Then her family, son, husband will all be destroyed.

And frankly once a slut and cheater......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating

She escaped by the skin of her teeth and back to her cuckold.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Now that the cheating cunt has gotten completely away with her premeditated long term disrespect, dishonour, and contemptible betrayal of her husband and to extent her son, she will do so again and again.

He had no magic dick, he was no master of words that magically turned her into a cheating cunt.

It was her choice the whole way and she did not pay a single price. So of course the slag is going to do it again and again.

She needs to feel PAIN and lots of it, physical and mental until every time she even thinks of looking at another man she shits her drawers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worthless crap

Just another heartless selfish Cunt wife story. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pathetic is right

Someone needs their knees decapped. Too bad there aren't any decent authors left on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

Thats your best??? Pathetic!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No loving wife

No loving wife here, just another heartless cheating whore. I see you are a prolific writer, but I think I will stay away from your work after this.

huntsman29huntsman29over 5 years ago
Bad story, worse comment from one person.

Story was not a loving wife story. Author has either never had anal sex with a woman, or only ever had it once with any individual woman. He should go ram a dildo up his ass and after he will write better stories that include anal, and certainly anal virgins.

As for the comment that bothered me. There was a long comment from a guy saying it reminded him of his wife did. If what he wrote is true he is truly a terrible human being. Out of hurt feelings from his wife leaving him he calls a lawyer, lies about her planning to kidnap their kids and hurt him. Somehow wins sole custody of his kids (not easy for a father to do) and limits her to ONLY see them to give gifts on their birthday and Christmas Unless she was a horrible mother who didn't love those kids I can' think of a more evil thing to do than this just to sate a need for revenge. Sure, you hurt her, but do you give a fuck about the hurt feelings of your kids stripping their mother out of their lives causes? And bullshit do I believe the story if they quickly settled into normal life and didn't care about her being gone. Sounds like revenge wishful thinking, or I hope it is only that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UHHHHHHHH.......

Bullshit ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fired teacher

morality clause 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous