A Real Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him and nestled it in her pussy lips, "There," she breathed huskily. He pressed down, Beverly let go and flopped back, Mark pushed forward, he opened her up with a forceful push an entered her. Beverly's knees rose in obeyance to the thick member making its way in. Her back arched up, her head went back, her eyes rolled in her head. He shoved and their bodies were fully connected. Her pussy had never been so full, her body felt obese.

Mark withdrew and went back in, Beverly moaned in full appreciation of what he was doing to, and for her. After several strokes, and Beverly was accepting the length and girth of this monster between her thighs, Mark speeded up. He withdrew and whump, he was back in, and again, and again, and again, wham, wham, wham. She was suddenly looking at her feet waving about in the air where her legs had thrown them after the first earth shattering bang.

She got as far as saying "M"... when her voice failed. Her legs went sideways and Mark fucked her for all he was worth, Beverly was a scarf around his prick waving about in a strong wind as he assailed her with continuous thudding thumps with his thick hard weapon.

She was helpless as he did her the way he wanted to, he took everything she had. She climaxed, orgasmed time after time after time. The pain was horrendous, but she loved every agony he put her through, and made her want more, to be hurt and used. Mark granted her unsaid wishes.

Beverly had never known loving and love making to be like this, he was super human. She had never been fucked, screwed or made love to like this, all her previous boyfriends, even her husband. They were nothing more than children compared to this young giant of a man, a man among men. That's how she thought of him as he plundered, pillaged, and literally raped her.

She wondered how many more times she could cum for him, for herself, she had never had so many. Then he slowed, looked down at her and smiled, then kissed her. He slid in and out of her in a soft graceful way, this was him loving her. Beverly's heart just about broke, he was so endearing, he looked so innocent there right above her face, she reached up to kiss him tenderly.

Then he came in her, he didn't tell her, he didn't ask if he could, he just did, and Beverly fainted from the heart stopping moment of utter love he had shown her. He had cum just like that, because of her. She, Beverly Walker had made him cum, and simply because of whom she was. He settled down on her, kissed and loved her. This was the moment every woman savours after making love, the gentleness, and the tenderness.

The only thing she had on was her wrist watch, lazily she looked at it, she knew, even he knew she had to pick Matty, her son, up at 3.30. It was now 2.45. She had gone from drinking tea to being bombed out of her mind in less than 3 hours. All of her vows, promises, integrity, everything she had believed in had been not just taken away from her, but she had given them so freely it astonished her.

"Mark," she murmured, "I have to go." He nodded, he knew it, he was prepared for it. And he understood, he had had this woman of such feminine beauty, it had been his mission. But now he had accomplished it, he wanted more. Beverly Walker was a woman of rare quality. Not only unbelievably gorgeousness, and sexiness, but she was just so nice to be with. Beverly Walker was more special than she could ever know, and he would bet that her husband had no idea of who this woman was.

"I need to see you again Beverly," he told her, "I know it's a bit difficult, not only for you, but for me too because of my job." She knew that but nodded, she wanted to see this man again, and again after that, she had to. She wrote her number on a piece of paper, "For day time texts only, no calls before or after school hours," she said.

He would follow instructions, knowing that as soon as his number was in her phone she would do the contacting, he was right. They dressed, kissed, loved, touched and stroked. Then he told her to leave on her own, she agreed and left after a long heavy kiss. Beverly put the long wool coat on she had put in her car, no one would see her dressed to kill.

Mark Peters left the suite and took the elevator to the top of the building. His family owned it and many other businesses, he was the only son of an extremely wealthy family. And his 'home' unknown to anyone was a two bed roomed apartment on the top floor of the swanky hotel.

Beverly picked her son up on time, and on the outside she was still 'Beverly Walker' but on the inside she was utterly wrecked physically and mentally, how she would get by tonight as her normal self she didn't know. And now there was the guilt, she hadn't felt anything until she saw Matty smile at her when he saw his mommy.

Now at home she quickly settled him, took a very hot shower, cleaned her hot beaten pussy, checked for unknown marks on her still tingling body, there were none that couldn't be covered with a little make up. Beverly then did something she never did, she had a large glass of wine to help her to calm her nerves which were beginning to jangle, and loudly.

She busied herself with all sorts of little jobs, scuttling around the house, and also preparing dinner for her family. But no matter how much the guilt built, so did the effects of what Mark had done to her. She couldn't get away from the fact that she had had the most exhilarating afternoon of her 30 year old life.

Her husband arrived home; he was a cuckold now but obviously never knew it. He kissed her, and they hugged as they always did. Beverly's mind screamed at him, "I'm an unfaithful slut, I have been in bed all afternoon with another man being screwed off my rocker Barry, what are you going to do about it?"

"Dinner's ready Barry," she said as he played with their son, "come on Matty, up you get." She told him pulling back his special chair. They sat and ate, Beverly tried to be herself, but she didn't know how to be, she had never taken note of who she was in this manner. Barry noticed though, he saw she was at odds with herself for some reason.

"Are you okay Bev, you seem er, distracted or?" he asked.

Beverly got annoyed but tried not to be, she half snapped, "I'm fine why?"

"No reason," he said, "sorry." Beverly wilted visibly; he peered at her with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm sorry too," she managed to say with a smile, "must be that time of the month, I have felt a bit tetchy this last couple of times," she offered.

Her husband smiled too, "it's okay, I understand," he said. She somehow got through the evening, and when they went to bed, he was feeling frisky, but she managed to contain him to a hand job, which kept him happy. The trouble was her guilt came right back, but this time because she had jacked her husband off, and Mark had been firmly fixed in her mind and she wanting this to be him.

She had a very fitful night's sleep; she hardly slept at all, and was nearly late the next day. She had decided not to answer any texts from Mark, and she would stay away from school, this had to stop and now, she agreed completely with her sensible mind and heart.

She took Matty to school and hurried away, she went into the store to do some early shopping. As she pulled up her phone dinged, she knew what it was and almost broke her fingers trying to get it out of the case. She didn't even think of her earlier promise that it was over, no more, done with, never again.

"How is the most beautiful and sexiest of women on the planet today, feeling like me Beverly, euphoric, vital, alive?" x x x x x

She was, she knew it, and she had never felt this good. Her nerve ends tingled, her body lit up, she could feel him touching her, kissing her, almost hear him speaking to her in bed.

"Hi Mark, yes I am good thank you, what are you up to?" It wasn't an invite, just a question as to his plans.

"I have free periods until one o clock, want to come and see me again, please?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm where we were yesterday, come on please, I need you Beverly."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes," she got back in her car and drove off. Mark rang the reservation desk and booked suite 511 again for a client of the company. Beverly got there as fast as possible, her mind was scrambled, all she knew and wanted was to feel the weight of him on her, over her, and around her again, nothing else mattered.

Her phone dinged, another text, "Don't go to the desk, come right up." She didn't even consider why he was there, how a teacher could afford such a room. She parked and dashed in and onto the elevator, as she got to the door it opened and there he was, her dream.

All he was wearing were shorts, he yanked her in and they kissed aggressively and passionately. He was undressing her as they staggered to the bed, her right hand already in his shorts gripping his beautiful heavy thick cock once more. She sighed with happy satisfaction knowing that in a few moments he would be in her again.

He struggled with her snug jeans; she took her shirt and bra off, as he finally dragged them off her. He stared at her luscious shape, her stature, her gorgeous face, cheeks flushed in passionate arousal, lips pouting. Beverly posed for him, enticing him, herding him into her own personal coral.

He took her left hand, lifted it and stared at her wedding rings, she knew the meaning of the stare, she was another man's wife and she was owned by another, even if only for today she belonged to another man. He lifted her on to the bed, got over her and sank his prick right into her, her sigh of acceptance; of the need, of her passion for him, it was this was insurmountable.

Mark went off at a tremendous pace, almost castigating her pussy, she was crying for him to go on and on, not to stop, more and more. Her long shapely legs hanging over his back, her nails dug into him to help her hold on whilst he hammered her into utter oblivion. His face contorted with the wonderful pain of her nails raking his back bringing blood to the fore and trickling down his skin.

His face was directly above hers, but neither saw the other, their eyes were screwed tight with the undeniable and unyielding throes of gutter fighters fighting to the death. Each took the other to their limit and beyond, Beverly was cumming like a flood drain, every part of her was ablaze as Mark fucked her even harder than yesterday. She was in pain but wanted it to hurt more. She flopped back under him; he gripped her so tightly she could hardly breathe. Then he came in a roar like the mighty lion he was. Her stomach swelled with the enormous amounts of hot steaming cum filling her pussy, her womb and beyond.

When he had finished cumming, he peered at her, she peered back, they laughed and kissed like the lovers they now were. Mark was in complete awe of her, he had fucked and screwed a lot of women, but never had he been with one like Beverly. She was utterly beautiful, absolutely as sexy as hell, she was a great, if not the best fuck he had ever had.

But she was more than that, he could see in her eyes that she was, even though he had seduced her and not the other way round; she was an honest and open person. Yes she was now an unfaithful adulterous wife, her husband a candidate for cuckold of the month or year.

But he believed in her, he had never felt so strongly about a female but he did for Beverly. They way her eyes settled on him, telling him that she was good, she liked what he was, what he did, the way he did it. Was he falling in love for the first time in his life?

Beverly rolled him onto his back and got over him, now it was his turn to surrender to her. She kissed with the best kiss she had, her lips adjusting to his, her tongue poking into his mouth. Mark gave in to it gratefully. Her soft chestnut hair hung down over him, he was cocooned and a flowing haze of silky velvet. The kiss lasted for at least ten minutes, passion fulfilled them both.

Beverly was teasing him, but she was teasing herself more, passion was building through the interminable lip locking lovers smooch. Her hand slid down his body, his caressed her taut ass. She tried to stop her fingers reaching for him but she couldn't, she needed to hold him, feel him, feel the power, the strength of him.

Her next thought made her smile, "can he do me again, right after what he has just gone through?" It was an unfair question of him, but Mark had the answer, and it was right there in her spreading fingers. She thrilled feeling him grow once more, to know with an unerring certainty, it was her that was making him like this, no one else, it was her!

The excitement of her feminine beauty and power grew within her as her body released the shackles of love, nothing would be held back, he could have her, she was his. He rolled her over now, going where she liked to be, under him, waiting for that fundamental shock of hard big cock splitting her open for him.

"Get on your knees Beverly, I want to fuck you from behind," he told her. She immediate did as she was told. She knew already that if he told her they were going to fuck, make love, rut, shag in whatever way he wanted, she would be ready and willing. He got behind her slicked ass, he didn't tell her, or warn her he was going into her rear end, her tight brown unused hole was wet and greasy with their combined cum.

"All the lube I need," he told himself. He gripped her hips, made sure the hold was good; Beverly had her head down, her fingers curled into the sheets for steadiness. She had no idea what he was preparing to do, although she expected it soon from him. He slipped the head up her pussy lips, and when it was looking its anointed target, in he went.

"Arghhhh," she screamed loudly, her body shot forward, he went with her, hands leaving her hips, and wrapping them under her shoulders, he went all the way in, in one positive shove. "Mark, oh Mark pleeeeease, no, Arghhhh, Ohhhh." But he was where he intended to be, his hold strong, Beverly had no chance of getting out from under him.

He literally took her, debased her and used the perfect rump he was now securely fixed in. He held his place until she stopped trying to dislodge him. Giving into the inevitable ass rendering he was visiting upon her. She knew she would let him do it the minute he mentioned it. But he hadn't said anything, the surprise and pain were total and uncomprehending in severity.

She bent her head and felt her body give in, he wanted, he was getting, she surrendering. He held her there, her ass gradually expanding to allow the monster in and secure its place in her forever. Mark moved a little, Beverly gasped waiting for the hurt,

"Shhhhhh," he whispered in her ear, "Shhhhhh, lie still Beverly, lie still, let it go, let it happen, relax darling," his words soothed her and she tried to do what he told her. He moved again, but this time pulling out slightly. Beverly's ass tried to go with him, but when he pressed down she felt the thick length of him control and take her body parts over.

Now she understood her part, "hold your ass tight when he pulls out, relax it when he comes back in, got it?" she asked her mind, "yes," was the reply in her head. Beverly now determined to give him what he wanted, let him have his head, literally. Mark drew back about half way, he had to make sure Beverly got with the programme, he sank back in, and that's when he heard her breath out. He pulled away again, her ass tightened, she breathed in, he pushed back down, he felt her relax around him, her nostrils gushed air out.

"Beverly, you are just too wonderful, I love you," he snuffled into her ear. He didn't hear himself say the words, but they hit her with all the force of a battering ram. Her head lifted to ask him to repeat that, he pushed back in and the words came out of her with the air in her lungs.

Now he pulled almost all the way back, and sank back in without breaking stride, and out again, until her ass ring held the head of his cock in. That was the moment, the defining point of her receiving her first real and proper ass reaming. He bottomed out, (no pun intended) Beverly went with it, now she knew what to expect, and how to react to him.

Mark now went after her; he pulled out and drilled back in, in a big hit. Beverly mewled; her face buried into the sheets, and her teeth gripping them, with her sweat soaking into them. He got into his stride and fucked her ass big time, he showed no real mercy and Beverly knew not to expect any, he hadn't shown any when he had fucked her previously, 'why start now,' she asked herself.

She became an add on, a bit part player, while he fucked her ring hard and long, and soon she felt the glow of arousal coming from behind her, into her stomach via her pussy. Now she was getting hers, just as he had hoped she would. In fact he would have bet on it, but the proof, as they say is in the pudding. In Beverly's case the climax forced through his prick, into her ass, up through her pussy, and swamping her body.

Then her mind and Beverly exploded in the biggest cataclysmic orgasm she had ever had or endured. She thought she was going to die; such was the ferocious magnitude of the earth shattering detonation she experienced for the first time in her life. She lay prone beneath him, nothing worked, her arms and legs wouldn't move, her body heaved through attempting the intake of oxygen it now desperately needed.

Mark knew he had attained his objectives, to make her have it, to make her want it, to make her take part in it, and to orgasm because of it. He withdrew his sticky cock, slid back from her and looked at her ruined ass; it was gaping wide where he had been. He knew it would close up soon, but never again would it be as tight as it had been ten minutes before.

He went into the bathroom and had a quick shower, paying particular attention to his shit covered and slimy genital area, she didn't need to see that just yet he told himself graciously. He dried off and returned to her, she was half turning over with some difficulty.

She grinned at him wildly, and said softly. "I will never ever walk straight again you horrible man," she giggled, then said, "Ooooooh," aqs she grimaced, and put her hand behind her to stroke her bum. Mark got on the bed and collected her in his arms.

"I can honestly say Beverly; I have never met a woman like you. You are utterly breath takingly wonderful," he whispered. "So prettily beautiful, so sexy, so nice, and" he said, "so utterly woman." She gruffed at that. "You give what you don't know you have, and I can't explain that remark. But you give everything."

Beverly was lying there stunned, to be told all this from a man so young, so knowing, so giving of himself. She knew that what he had done, these past two days, what he had accomplished. Was to show her that her life wasn't quite as complete as she was sure it had been.

And in the throes of making manic insane love to her, he had told her that he loved her. Now Beverly had to ask herself that same question, did she love him, she really didn't know the answer. But she knew that he was a part of her life now that she didn't think she could do without. And, did he really love her, or was it a comment made in the heat of passionate battle while in her arms, and in her body.

He had taken her to places she didn't know existed, shown her things she knew nothing of. He had fucked her ass, he had taken her, made her accept it, and therefore he had dominated her like she had never been dominated. The fact was, he had dominated her as no other man ever had, she had been dominated, and she had liked it, a lot.

Beverly had let men think they could 'boss' her, even in school it would be boys, maybe even tell her. But it happened because she let it happen. When it came time for her to show otherwise, the men and boys were shot down big time. But what Mark had done bamboozled her, he hadn't asked, he hadn't told, no indication, he just had and Beverly liked him using her.