A Real Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he had first made manic powerful overwhelming love to her, just taken her ass, the time he had simply ripped her thong off. She looked at him and knew, as only a woman can know, that as young as he was, he was a man to be considered, listened to and heard, and Beverly was listening with her body and mind. Beverly wanted to cuddle and love him, she turned into his arms and buried her face in his ches, her hand roamed him, her lips kissed him, she crushed herself to him.

"What am I going to do?" she asked herself, "I'm so far into him now, I need to be with him. But my boy, my little Matty, oh God where, what, have I done to me, to them?" He stroked her back and Beverly melted, he kissed her hair, snuggled into her, arms and legs intertwined.

Sleep overcame them, when she opened her eyes she was still exactly in the same position, she wondered where she was, then memory came back, she kissed his chest. She looked at her watch, it was time for him to go to school.

"Darling, Mark," she nudged him, he grunted, moaned, and turned in her arms.

"I love you Beverly," he said, eyes still closed. Was he still asleep? She wondered.

"I love you too," she said, watching his face, it never moved. "Beverly! you idiot, what are you doing," she scolded herself, "what are you saying, you have just told him you love him." She decided it was a good job he was still in the land of nod.

"I know you do," she heard him say, her closed eyes popped open to see him looking at her with a lovely sexy smile on his handsome face. "Mark, you weren't supposed to hear that," she said softly.

"Why, didn't you mean it?"

"Yes, No, Oh I don't know what I mean." She replied confused.

"Yes you do Bev, you can deny it all day long, but you know I love you, and you know that you love me as well."

"But Mark," she cried, "I'm married, I have a loving husband, and my young son, he is your pupil too, oh lord, oh my."

"Yes it is a bit of a twist, and I am not going to put any pressure on you. But I will tell you this, I want you, I love you, and I want you to be my wife and not his. There now you know where I stand, the decision s yours, take as long as you like. I'll be here waiting for you." Beverly had never been confronted in this way about anything in her life.

She knew in her heart that she did love him, but she loved her husband too, and her son Matty got top billing in every way.

"You will lose your job over this Mark, then what would you do? I would lose my life, my home, everything would be gone, how would you support me, and then there's Matty, what about him hey?" He had no intention of telling her about his family riches, his own personal wealth. His teaching job he loved. But it was done with the intention of proving to himself, and to his family that he could make his own way without them, he was and would always be, his own man.

"There would be bridges to be crossed Bev, and I would be holding your hand all the way, but you have to give me that hand by your own volition. There would always be the doubt if you didn't," he told her with a kiss. They loved some more, and she didn't want to go, she wanted to be with him.

Eventually he moved to shower and dress, she went with him; Mark marvelled at her long legged but so graceful stride, it almost gave him another hard on. In the shower, there was no one else on earth but them. Beverly washed and cleaned him, then dropped to her knees to service him, she did it willingly, he never asked. Her husband had to, but Mark didn't, that thought stuck in her mind.

She blew him away, his cock and balls swelled to how she liked them to swell, then she really got at him. She wanted a final unexpected load. He didn't disappoint her, he blew a hot wet load into her mouth where she dutifully swallowed it all, then his wilting cock was sucked right down into her throat, it was the first time she had ever deep throated a man. And it wasn't her husband.

They parted sadly, her making her way out again, and on her own again, she didn't like that at all. She forced herself to go shopping; she needed to occupy her mind. When she got home she was lonely, sad, and she was bereft, she needed him, she wanted him, she loved him, Damn it!

The beautiful sexy thirty year old mother looked at herself in the mirror. "You really have put the cat among the pigeons Bev haven't you?" she asked her reflection. She knew he had chased her then seduced her, but she had been just as complicit in her seduction, her surrender to him. But what she hadn't bargained for was how she felt about him. She had never thought of the possible consequences, and now those very same consequences were taking their toll.

"I love him Bev," she said in the mirror. "But he's so young; he's only twenty two, for god's sake!" "So what," her mind answered, "so effing what!"

"But what am I going to do?" she asked, the ache in her stomach was painful. "He told you it was all down to you, he would be there, and you know he will," her mind replied again. Beverly burst into tears, sat in a chair and cried her eyes out, her life was truly in turmoil. She made herself look like Beverly Walker once more and went to pick her son up, she didn't see Mark, but she did see her best friend.

"Beverly, what have you done?" she asked pointedly, "come on, I know you've been up to something I can see it like a flag waving in the breeze!" Beverly broke down, was it so obvious, her guilt, her cheating, her infidelity, her adulterous life?

"Oh Carol, what am I going to do?" she wailed. Her friend took her by the arm and forced her into her car.

"Come on Bev, what is it?"

"I, I, I, er I have seen another man Carol, oh my god what am I going to do," she wailed again.

Carol really was stunned, "You haven... Oh no Bev, Mr Peters, Mark, oh Jesus Bev, how, why, when, oh fucking hell," then humorously, "Is he as good between the sheets as he is to look at, Oh you lucky lucky girl. I wish it had been me."

Beverly had to laugh even through her tears. "Yes he is," she blubbed, "and even better than that, oh my god what am I saying!"

Carol stared at her, this was serious, "Hell Bev, just how far have you gone with him?" she asked.

"As far as one can go Carol," she sobbed softly, "and maybe even further than that, don't ask me why or how, I don't know it just did. And I have never felt anything like this in my life. He has opened me up to someone I never knew, me!" Now Carol was absolutely perplexed, she had always known of Bev's feeling on stepping outside of her marriage, and now here she was, confessing to it all.

She wished it had been her, she had the hots for this guy from the off, but Bev somehow, innocently or otherwise, had beaten her to the punch big time. "What are you going to do Bev?"

"I don't know, he told me he loved me, and I think I love him. But he made it quite clear that whatever the choice, it would be down to me, and no pressure from him. He wants me carol, he really does."

Carol sat back now, she couldn't think, "but what about Barry, and what about Matty? Mark will certainly lose his job over this, then what, what will you do?"

"I don't know, but he is so confident, he doesn't brag, I think he is one of those rare people that no matter what they do, they come up smelling of roses and all is well with the world."

"That won't be enough Bev if you go with him, you and Matty will need more than a nice rosy smell," her friend was firm with that.

"Yes I know carol, but I can't imagine not seeing him again, it just won't fit in my head, even if Barry finds out, I know I would still see Mark. I couldn't say no to that, ever."

"Well Bev, you know I'll always stand by you, but you have to make Mark tell you what his intentions really are, and after that, you have to tell Barry!" That stumped Beverly, she knew her friend was right.

"Next time I see him, I'll have it out, if he doesn't come up with the goods, I'll walk away, I promise Carol, I really will." Bev was adamant in her voice. Matty and Carols daughter came running out and that was the end of their conversation.

Carol took her daughter home, rang the baby sitter and headed back to school, she was after Mark. The blond haired lovely saw him driving out of the car park and followed. She saw him pull into the hotel private parking area, 'funny,' she thought.

She parked in the public one and trailed him in. She watched him go to the desk where a girl happily smiled at him and gave him a bundle of mail. 'What's going on?' she wondered. Then instead of going into the restaurant or bar, he walked around the reception desk, Carol was about ten feet behind him.

She watched him hit a key pad four times and a door opened, elevator doors slid back and he stepped in. Carol jumped after him and the doors closed behind them.

"What, who, I'm sorry this is a private elevator Miss?" Then he recognised her as a mother of one of his pupils. "Mrs Horton," he said, "why are you here what can I do for you, "he asked, a bemused look on his face. Carol looked at the side of the door, there was only one button, she hit it and the elevator took off.

Carol was the same age as Beverly, and gorgeous in her own right, but next to Bev, she was just a competitor. Even so she had no shortage of suitors, and in fact was fucking one of the dads of her daughter's friends. Blond haired, and 5ft 5" she was a bombshell in anybody's eyes.

Today she was wearing a simple grey plaid calf length skirt, a white long sleeved shirt, come blouse, and grey high heeled ankle boot. "Call me Carol Mr Peters, Mark," she said, "and we need to talk, urgently."

"We do, why?" he asked, he was taking her in, "nice," he said in his head. The elevator stopped and the doors slid back.

Carol stepped out, forcing him to follow. Now she knew something was amiss. This wasn't a part of the hotel, this was a private area. They were at the end of a stylish corridor. And there were four doors. "Which one is yours Mark?" she said taking a chance. His hand drifted to a pocket, but stopped. Carol dipped her hand into it and came out with a key card.

"Ah," she said and tried one door, then the next and it opened. Mark was amused now, he had no idea what was going on, but he was finding it amusing. If she had been a man he would be head to hospital right now, but he was not worried about her. Carol stepped in and whistled, "Wow, is this yours Mark, are you hiding this from the world?"

"It belongs to the family," he told her, the 'family' was one of the wealthiest in the country. She whisked around it as only a woman can and would.

Carol was a very astute woman, she guessed quickly and rightly, that his family was a known, and or powerful one. "Very nice," she said, "Now, you are having an affair with Beverly Walker, and I'm here to tell you that it stops, and it stops right now, or I will ruin you, got it?" She was standing hands on hips, head thrown back, feet apart, she was looking up at him, thinking "God isn't he just so good fucking looking."

"Are you fighting her battles Carol, doesn't she have the stomach for one?" he said, trying not to smile.

"She doesn't even know I'm here Mark, but she has a terrific husband, a wonderful son, whom you know well. That won't go down well at school will it, or the authorities for that matter." She was flushing, she wasn't angry; she was defending her friend and her life. Carol was divorced from her husband who had had an office fling. Carol had retaliated with his brother, hence a divorce.

She was a happy go lucky woman, friends with everybody, especially Beverly. Without thinking she pushed him, he went with it, she did it again, and so did he. This was getting her hot and bothered, he was checking her out. He ended up being pushed down into a huge leather arm chair.

Suddenly she knew what she was going to do, or try to do. She was stood over him looking down. "You end it Mark and I really do mean what I said, but you will get a reward," she told him.

He smiled broadly, he was being threatened, told what he could and couldn't do, and now she was offering him a reward? His wide grin turned Carol on, she could feel her cheeks flushing, and the hot tingle she got on the pit of her stomach when she was turned on. She hadn't meant this to happen, but it had.

"And just what does this reward consist of Mrs Hort... Carol?" he asked almost laughing. Carol took the wind right out of his sails, and wiped the grin right off his extremely handsome face. His Latin dark looks became alive in her eyes.

"This," she said, rapidly pulling her shirt open, she was so glad she hadn't got a bra on. Her marvellous full, firm, hard long and thick nippled tits were staring him in the face. His jaw dropped, his eyes popped, then Carol hitched her skirt up and straddled him, he was trapped, her knees either side of him. Grabbing his head she kissed him, "is the reward Mark, me!"

Taking his hands, she lifted them and placed each one on her breasts, it was game over for him. "I have just won the jackpot, the biggest lottery win in history," he chirped as his mouth closed over a solid nipple. Carol moaned, and held his head to her, he suckled and nibbled, sucked and licked, Carol Horton was his, she had given herself to him to defend her friend's honour, and her marriage, but now he was taking the control, and she loved it.

Carol dropped her hands to undo his belt and zip, digging in with her hand she found what she was looking for and swooned. It felt wonderful, long, hard thick and ridged, she was impressed without even seeing it.

"Bedroom," she warbled, "now Mark, oh Jesus Christ, now, hurry Mark, please." He forced himself out of the chair, Carol wrapped her legs around his waist and he ran. Throwing her on the bed, he began pulling his clothes off, and Carol did the same. Both naked bodies came into view and both were happy, very happy, with what they saw.

She was dripping wet by now, he had a hard on that could knocked a hole in a brick wall. He pounced, Carol threw her legs in the air and BANG he was home. "Argggggh Oh fuck Mark, what is that a fucking baseball bat!" she cried out. He heard but was focussing on fucking her like she had never been fucked; he was going to teach her a lesson in manners. You don't blackmail someone like Mark Peters. His piston like prick was touching parts forever untouched; he ripped at her with long hard detonation strokes.

She fit him like a finger in a silk glove, she tensed her pussy muscles as he bottomed out, and let go when he pulled out. They were both concentrating on their own bodies, and the sensations both were receiving from the other. Carol howled in orgasmic glory, no man had screwed her as heavily and as hard as this, it was sher bliss, being rammed and so filled with big cock was a new experience for her.

He too was sensing that this woman who had burst into his life was especially different too, certainly to Beverly. Beverly was the best looking of the two, even though she was a lovely as well, "but this woman has that Ooooomph!" he thought gleefully. Carol did have a quality that most other women couldn't match; including Beverly. She attracted men to her, as well as some women, simply because of the nature instilled inner star quality that she possessed.

Her legs over his back, heels dug into his ass, fingers forming dents in his shoulders. Carol was Ooooohing and Arggghing, he was growling and grunting with the exertion he was making. Then both came in the same instant, sweat dripped from his forehead, Carol was glassy eyed from the pounding.

She shot her love juice out of her soaking pussy and on to the bed. Just as he refilled it with stifling hot cum. He thrust in hard one last time, and she held him in as he blasted cum up, and out of his prick, and her pussy did its level best to squeeze it all back out.

The afterglow settled on them, then Mark started laughing, he laughed out loud, he guffawed, Carol wondered why, what was he thinking. "That's the best reward any man alive could be given," he told her sweetly, "I'm certainly looking for more after payments Mrs Horton, sorry, Carol," and he sniggered delightfully.

She looked at him, still on top of her, still connected to her, still held by her. She too was looking to 'pay' him more, after what she had paid him, and the deposit he had given her in return. "That Mark," she said, "will depend on our agreement, we do have one don't we?"

He looked at her, he also knew she was right, even though he was an MCP at times, he knew he couldn't hurt Beverly and her family. "We have an agreement Carol, I promise. I will tell her I'm not ready, that I don't want to commit, not yet, That we have to stop because of the terrible consequences if it ever got out, okay?"

"I believe you Mark, but don't ever let me down, you don't want me to come after you," she told him.

"Come after me?" he said laughing, "You came at the same time I did. You fancy round two later?" She punched his arm, "yes," she giggled, "but it'll have to be tomorrow, I have to go home, Sandra, my daughter is waiting." He helped her up, and thought to himself, "how lucky can one guy get, I have met and been to bed with two of the most delightful and stunning women I've ever met."

Hey dressed, and kissed as he walked her to the door, she turned to him and asked. "Who are you Mark really; you can't be just a penniless new teacher beginning a new career, because you're not?"

"This has to and must remain between you and me Carol. What I tell you now must never be known, promise?" she swore on her life. "I am the only son of one of the wealthiest families in the country. My parents are filthy rich, so am I as it happens. But I have to prove to them that I can and will make it on my own. That's until the day arrives when I take it all over. There now," he continued, "that's me, who and what I am. But I am also your daughters and Beverly's son's teacher too."

Carol was stunned; she promised again that it would remain with her. She kissed him hurriedly, gave him her number, "Delete Beverly's now, and change your number so she can't call you either, that is an order!" She chuckled.

"Yes maam," he laughed a she left. He sat and pondered events for an hour, he deleted Bev's number and rang down for a new phone. He downloaded the names and numbers and put them in it, adding Carol's. He then sent multi texts to all of his contacts, that he had changed his contact number.

Three days later, he saw Beverly; he asked her to meet him for a coffee and he gave her the news. She thanked him, but said it sadly, but she agreed he was right. She also told him she would never forget the fleeting moments they had had. She left and the she cried, but later her son's cheery cheeky face made her smile. That night she made love to Barry in a way she hadn't for a long time. He too sensed a change, and he felt his wife had come back from wherever she had been.

Carol and Mark became an item, eventually she told Beverly that she had met Mark out of school, and that they were getting serious. Beverly told her she loved her, and wouldn't forget that she was her best friend. But asked her to be careful, you know what he's like, Beverly laughed. She kept out of Mark's way and got back into her life. She knew that even though she had loved him, she loved her family more, and the right decisions had been made.