A Really Nice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty Lou knelt quietly at my feet, saying nothing. My heart sank a little. Summoning my courage, I stated, "Well, girl, I thought you wanted my cock so badly. But you're kneeling, doing nothing."

She looked fully into my face with those adorable violet eyes and whispered, "Sir, I want you so much that I can hardly breathe. Seeing your naked body just heightens my desires. I want to taste you, hold you, rub myself against you, feel your cock enter my body. But you've not given me an order."

I felt a surge of relief. Perhaps she was just being diplomatic, but her reassurance caused a warm wave of joy to wash through me. "Touch my cock and balls, Betty Lou," I told her. "Let me feel your hands on me."

She did.

Her cool fingers glided the length of my shaft. Her other palm cupped my sack, cradling both my testicles. She grasped my cock and made slow pumping motions, eliciting a gasp from my lips, and a dribble of precum from the head of my cock. Feeling her new, unfamiliar hands touching my most intimate area made my body thrum with erotic sensations. We both observed her actions closely as she examined my cock from various angles, her eyes constantly displaying pleasure.

"Taste me, girl," I ordered, shifting my feet apart slightly to offer her better access. I deliberately was not specific, wanting to see how she would react.

She lifted up my cock, pressing it against my belly. Her eyes went out of view as she moved her head forward. A moment later, I felt the tip of her tongue touch the edge of my anal ring. Goose bumps rose up on my arms as she drew her tongue across my perineum, and plowed it up the center of my scrotum, pressing my balls to either side. Taking her time, she carefully washed every bit of my scrotal sac with lapping motions.

"Good. Good," I groaned upward, as my head tilted back with enjoyment. I looked down and saw her looking up at me, her eyes twinkling with delight. Still holding my eyes with her own, she sucked one of my balls into her mouth where her tongue caressed it with wet warmth. Slowly drawing her head away from me, she let the ball pop out of her mouth at its maximum stretch. Vacuuming my other ball into her mouth, she fluttered her tongue against it and listen to me moan with delight.

Having thoroughly tasted and cleaned my scrotum, Betty Lou turned her attentions to my cock. Pulling it horizontally with some effort, she carefully licked up the rivulets of precum that had accumulated on its head. Next, she licked and nibbled each side of its shaft from its crown to where it's base poked out of my pubic hair.

"That feels fantastic. I never knew you were such a good whore," I said when she happened to glance up at me. In response, she winked at me, and tongued her way up the underside of my cock from its base to that very sensitive spot at the underside of its crown. She kissed my cock at that spot, and then began fluttering her tongue gently back and forth across that spot until the sensations made me rise up onto my toes.

Her face had been tilted up as she stimulated that spot, but now she began raising her head up while tilting her face downward. As I watched in amazement, her lips engulfed the head of my cock as her tongue continued teasing its underside. Sucking, she began moving her head toward my body. More and more of my cock disappeared between those luscious lips of hers. When about three fourths of my dick was out of sight, I felt its head nudge the back of her mouth. I expected her to withdraw it at this point.

Instead, Betty Lou did something I still don't understand. She grabbed my hips, and adjusted the tilt of her head slightly. Her lips moved in a rhythmical swallowing fashion as she pressed her head harder forward.

"OMG, what are you doing?" I cried out.

Of course, she was unable to answer. I felt a strange rippling sensation on the head of my cock which continued until her lips claimed it's full length, her lips against my pubic hair. After a few moments like this, she drew her head back until my cock left her mouth. I heard her gasp for a breath of air as my penis bobbed in front of her lips. It was gleaming, sticky with her saliva, a strand of which stretched from it to her mouth.

The strand broke as she smiled triumphantly up at me. "Have you never been deep throated before, Sir?"

"Never," I answered. "It felt wonderful though."

"Would you like me to do it again?" she asked.

"Of course I would," I responded. "But not right now because I think it's time that I planted this cock into that gorgeous pussy of yours. You certainly lubed it well enough. Get onto the bed, face up, and open your thighs for me."

Within moments I was kneeling between Betty Lou's knees. My hands slowly caressed her legs and thighs as I drank in the sight of her. She was on her back, as I had commanded. Her tummy and her breasts moved up and down as she took deep breaths of anticipation. She had placed her arms flat on the bed above her head in a pose of vulnerability, submission, and acceptance.

Leaning forward, I ran my hands from the sides of her hips up the sides of her torso as far as I could reach without falling over. Her nipples stiffened even more, and I heard whispering sounds of need issuing from her lips. We were both ready. I settled back onto my heels and delicately parted her labia, marveling at their feel. Her cunt looked like some exotic flower, it's nectar dribbling on its petals.

"Tell me to fuck you, slut. Tell me how badly you want me," I demanded.

"Please, Sir. Please fuck this little slut whore of yours. Her pussy aches to be filled with your cock." Her body writhed slowly as she spoke, emphasizing her need with body language. She slipped from her role slightly, saying, "Greg, I've been wanting you to fuck me for months. I really need you to screw me long and hard."

Her words stoked my lust into a blaze. I pressed the head of my cock into the opening of her cunt. Locking eyes with her, I leaned forward, sliding my dick smoothly into the velvety wetness of her vaginal tunnel as the sounds of our mutual groans mixed in the air. I braced my torso with my arms as I fucked her with several long strokes. But I wanted her to feel both taken and screwed as she had begged, so I switched my position.

Placing some of my weight on her left thigh, I stretched my torso out along hers. My face ended up near her right ear, my left hand had trailed up her arms to pin her wrists to the bed above her head. Her right tit was mashed against my chest, while my right hand claimed her left tit, opening and closing my hand to make her nipple rub against my palm.

Because I was slightly on my side I was still able to move my hips and thrust into her. Establishing my rhythm, I breathed the words 'you', 'are', 'mine' each time my deep thrust bottomed out in her cunt. Pinning her to the bed in this position of seeming helplessness was immensely exciting to us both.

She writhed underneath me, trying to make her pelvis rise up into my thrusts. Her cunt lips wetly clasped my dick, as her inner muscles gripped it every time it entered, as if never wanting it to leave. She started peaking. "Yes, yes, yes, I am yours," she cried out. "Your fuck toy, begging for your cum," she moaned as she came.

Hearing her pleading like that, and feeling her cunt rippling in orgasm, I panted my cock fully inside her and joyfully spurted my semen, anointing her tunnel with my seed. To extend our enjoyment as long as possible, I began plunging in and out of her, mixing our cum juices into a froth that coated my cock base and her pussy lips.

Finally, I rested, my body still atop hers. I was sweating hard and a drop of my sweat fell from my forehead onto hers. "Sorry," I apologized. "I didn't mean to drip on you."

She looked at me with a blissful expression and said, "Greg, sweating is OK when you're having sex. Sweating means you're doing it right."

This statement made me so happy that I kissed her, this time with tenderness. After the kiss, I rolled her atop me and held her close. We were having so much fun that we giggled with mirth. In counterbalance, I tried to speak in a sterner tone of voice, asking, "And just what else can I command you to do, my luscious slut?"

I was surprised when Betty Lou looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sir, as your sex slave, if you wanted to fuck me in the backseat of your car in a busy mall parking lot, I would. If you took me out to a bar and wanted to fuck me in its restroom, I would. If you took me to an elegant restaurant and told me to slide under the table cloth and suck you off while you ate dinner, I would. Does this answer your question?"

"It certainly does!" I felt like a kid in a candy shop with $100 to spend. That feeling of wanting everything. There were so many things that I've never tried sexually, never having the opportunity. Now I had the opportunity with a very willing partner. Both of us needed a respite at the moment, so we lazed on the bed together for a long time, holding and caressing.

For dinner, we joined Dave at the dinner table, all three of us naked, and ate. Dave discretely inquired how things were going, and Betty Lou described for him in quite graphic details the things we had done together so far. His grin upon hearing this was genuine, as he remarked, "This report is certainly getting me worked up."

"Girl," I said, "see if your husband has an erection." The table was blocking my view, so I couldn't tell.

She got up and went to stand next to his chair. "Yes, Sir! He has a magnificent erection at the moment," she reported, smiling with glee.

"Get down under the table between his knees, and suck him off, slut," I commanded.

She disappeared from sight. I saw him move his chair slightly, and slump down it in, probably giving her better access. Betty Lou did not suck her husband silently. She may have even been louder than usual to allow me to be aware of her busy mouth in action. I didn't stare at Dave. I looked around the room casually, just glancing at his face once in a while to briefly glimpse his expressions.

After a while the arms of his chair creaked as his hands clenched them hard. His eyes closed tight, and his body seemed to tilt back slightly as his hips rose a tiny bit. From the sounds that spilled from his lips, I could tell he was spilling his cum into Betty Lou's mouth. The vixen must have drained him dry, because one of his hands disappeared beneath the table as he whispered, "Enough, dear."

Betty Lou reappeared from beneath the table, looking very pleased with herself. We left Dave slumped in his seat, smiling peacefully, and returned to the bedroom to rest on the bed together, embracing as we digested our food. As I kissed Betty Lou's lips, and parted them with my tongue, I received a lingering taste of Dave's semen on her tongue. To be honest, it didn't taste all that different from my own. I filed that thought away for future analysis, considering how kinky it might be to eat his semen out of her cunt. I wondered if the two of them would be horrified by that idea, or inspired by it. For the moment, I was just enjoying the sensation of Betty Lou's skin against my own, as I spooned her from behind, holding her tits as she nestled back against me. We rested, my nose buried in the fragrance of her hair.

When we were both refreshed, I got up from the bed and sat in a chair. Signaling with my hand that she was to join me, I told Betty Lou, "Wrap your tits around my cock and slide them up and down. I want to see what tit fucking feels like." She obeyed. She spat and smeared her saliva around in the space between her tits. Pressing them together with her hands, those soft warm jugs of hers completely engulfed my cock. She moved her torso up and down, tonguing my cock head whenever it popped up into view. These actions gradually brought my cock back to life.

Erect again, I said, "Get on your hands and knees on the rug." Going behind her, I started using her doggy style, grabbing her ponytail. Her silky blonde hair felt wonderful in my hands as I used it to pull her head back gently as we fucked. On a whim, I wet my finger and rubbed it over her ass hole, and carefully poked it in, to see how she would react. She cried out, "OMG! Yes! Do that please!"

The idea of anal sex had always intrigued me, but I had never tried it with anyone. It sounded like Betty Lou had experience with it, and even enjoyed it. But I was not certain, because a finger is a lot smaller than an erect penis. "If you want to be fucked in the ass, slut, you'll have to tell me how," I said.

"Yes Sir," she moaned. "Please work two fingers into my ass, to help me dilate it. You can spit on your fingers or into my hole to make it slippery."

I was doing as she instructed, still fucking her cunt as I spat and drilled two fingers into her butt. I felt the resistance of her opening at first, but as I worked the fingers around, twisting my wrist to push the opening wider, I felt the resistance dissipate.

After a while, my fingers moved easily in and out of her nether opening. I was surprised how easily I could feel my cock moving inside her, through the thin wall separating her two openings.

"I'm ready now, Sir. Please just fuck my ass the same way you're fucking my pussy. Your cock should be slippery enough since it's coated with my fluids. If not, just spit on it, like you did your fingers."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy at the same time I withdrew my fingers from her ass hole. To my amazement, that hole stayed open and waiting. I placed the head of my cock into it and pressed forward carefully. My cock pushed its way into tightness. The feeling was strange, but incredible. It felt like the deeper part of this tunnel was collapsed and only grudgingly opened to allow intrusion of my stiff, fleshy rod.

My pubic hairs brushed against her ass. I was all the way in. There were a lot of moans and groans echoing in the room, and they were not all coming from Betty Lou. Pausing briefly to let us both get accustomed to this new joining, I started only the tiniest in and out movements. The friction was unbelievable. Her ass gripped my cock in a tight sheath.

Encouraged by the sounds that Betty Lou was making, I gradually increased the length and speed of my strokes. Soon I was gripping her hips and fucking her ass with abandon.

"Sir, may I please play with my clit while you fuck my ass?" Betty Lou gasped.

"Yes girl, play all you want. I want to find out what it feels like when you climax while being ass fucked."

I saw her right hand disappear from sight beneath her. I could visualize her fingers thrumming her engorged clit, just as I could visualize her breasts bobbing beneath her as I pounded in and out of her ass. She was wriggling and thrashing her head around as much as possible with me still tugging on her ponytail.

After a few minutes, I saw Betty Lou cease her wriggling for a moment as her body stiffened. Then she screamed and began convulsing in a massive orgasm. The vibrations from her climax triggered my own, and I spewed my load into the depths of her ass. I believe I also screamed from the intensity of that sensation. We collapsed onto the rug, entangled, my cock still plugging her ass.

I suddenly felt exhausted. "Wow," I breathed into her ear. "That was amazing. Thank you. But that took so much out of me, that maybe I better try to go home and climb into bed."

"Please, Greg, don't go. Please stay in our guest room, Sir," she begged. "Your time with me isn't up."

I could see the wisdom in her suggestion, and I was sure that Dave would be all right with this, or Betty Lou would not have suggested it. Besides, I loved the idea of sharing a bed with her, just to hold her during the night. As we climbed into the bed naked together, I said, half-jokingly, "If I'm not up by 8 AM, wake me up with a blow job, slut."

I did manage to work my partially limp dick into her warm cunt, and fell asleep with my cock inside her, and our arms and legs intertwined.

That night, I dreamed about her warm mouth sucking on my cock. I imagine I smiled in my sleep. But when I opened my eyes, I realized she actually was sucking on my cock, as ordered. I smiled down at her and she winked in response but continued sucking, now adding caresses to my ball sack, since I was awake.

Her lips, wrapped around my dick, curved into a smile as she gave me the best blow job I've ever had. Soon I was spilling my semen into the vacuum of her mouth and throat, my pelvis arched up off the bed as I climaxed. Spent for the moment, I slumped down and watched her draw her lips up my shaft, getting my last drops into her mouth. As her lips slipped free from my cock, she never spilled a drop.

"Now that my greedy slut has had her breakfast, she can serve me mine," I said somewhat wearily, but with a huge grin on my face.

Betty Lou took me literally, and romped naked to the kitchen, quickly returning with coffee, rolls, and juice. As I ate, she mentioned, "It's going to be a warm day today, Sir. It's already warm outside, and the sun is bright in a cloudless sky."

"I've always wanted to have sex outdoors," I said wistfully, imagining taking my pleasure with her in the open air.

"Our backyard is secluded, Sir. Dave and I've fucked out there from time to time. If you'd like, I'll place a picnic blanket out on the ground for us."

I was stunned. Sex with Betty Lou outdoors? It seemed like another dream coming true. Controlling my glee, I tried to speak both nonchalantly, but regally, as if I commanded such things every day. "Yes, do that, my girl." I watched her stroll naked out into the yard, and bend over as she spread out the blanket. The vision of her naked ass was a sight to behold. I was sure she angled her body to make certain I was entertained by her actions.

She returned, and knelt humbly before me, awaiting my commands. She seemed ready, but I felt I needed time for my cock to re-energize after that wonderful blow job. Pondering this, I had an inspiration. "Girl, I want you to take Dave outside and fuck him on that blanket while I watch, if he's OK with that," I instructed her. She hurried off to check.

Returning, she reported, "Dave's all too happy to use me while you watch, Sir." She took my hand and led me to a comfortable lawn chair where I'd have a good view.

Dave placed her on her back, and lifted her ankles up to hook them on either side of his neck. This raised her hips up off of the blanket. Holding her thighs, he fucked her vigorously in that position. It was great seeing them enjoy each other in this manner. From time to time Betty Lou looked over at me, reassuring me that my voyeurism was appreciated. She even winked at me once, perhaps reminding me that she was obeying my command. Both of them were gasping and panting by the time he released his seed into her cunt.

Aroused by their performance, my dick once again stood at attention, ready for use. I approached the couple as Dave pulled his cock, slimed with their juices, free from her pussy. "Don't leave his cock in that state, girl," I told Betty Lou. "Clean him off."

He grinned as he stood on the blanket, with Betty Lou sucking every drop and smear not only from his cock – she did a thorough job on his scrotum, as well.

Dave gave me a pat on my shoulder and said, "Thanks! She's all yours again. Is it all right with you if I watch, now?" Now certain he wasn't jealous, I nodded my agreement. He went over and sat on the chair that I had vacated, to observe.

I placed Betty Lou on her hands and knees and slid my cock into her pussy. It caused a loud squish and a burp as Dave's semen was displaced by my entry. I didn't mind having 'sloppy seconds', as they say. Semen makes a nice lubricant. The problem was that Betty Lou's cunt was too well lubricated by her husband's cum mixed with her own. I wasn't getting enough friction as I pistoned my cock in and out of her, doggy style.