A Really Nice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I maneuvered her all the way down to be prone on the blanket with her thighs together. Straddling her thighs with my own, I slid my cock back into her pussy. This position increased the friction in a marvelous manner. Raising up onto my arms, I had a lovely view of her stretched out beneath me as I fucked her. Her head was turned to one side, letting me see her eyes closed with concentration, and her mouth forming into an 'O' shape as her pleasure built.

My gaze traveled from her blonde hair and ponytail, down her spine to the rise of her hips and her marvelous ass, which jiggled enticingly with each of my thrusts. I felt the sun on my body, and the gentle breeze that washed over us. My balls slapped the back of her thighs where they were pinned together by mine.

"I'm getting close," she gasped. "Please don't stop! Please fuck me... fuck me... fuck me!" she added with a voice beginning to make a keening sound.

Still pounding my cock in and out of her pussy, I lowered myself so that my chest touched her back, and kissed and nibbled the back of her neck passionately. That did it. Both of us groaned out our orgasms, there in the sunshine, with Dave watching. When our climaxes ebbed, I stayed atop her keeping my cock inside her as long as possible as it softened, hot sweaty body pressed against hot sweaty body. We rested like that until I realized that my time was almost up.

Climbing off Betty Lou, I said, "Get up girl," and helped her to her feet. I pulled her hands around to the small of her back and held her wrists there with one of my hands, as if she were cuffed. Placing my other hand on her shoulder to guide her, I marched her over to where Dave sat.

I said formally, "I'm returning your sex slave, since my 24 hours with her are now complete. I think that you'll find that I'm returning her in good condition. I realize that you loaned her to me as a gift to her for her good behavior. I just want to add that it was also the most wonderful gift that I myself have ever received. Thank you."

Dave stood up, and walked slowly around Betty Lou, inspecting her. Barely hiding a grin, he checked her teeth, her ears, lifted each of her tits, spread her ass cheeks, and carefully fingered her pussy, which made her chuckle with delight. I simply admired her beauty as he checked her over.

Dave said with mock formality, "Yes. I concur that she's still in good condition." Even though we were both naked, he turned and gave me a nice hug. Betty Lou gave me both a hug and a kiss.

In a lighter tone, Dave continued, "I believed that Betty Lou had made a good choice, and you've proved it. You treated her well and made her happy." Betty Lou nodded vigorously in agreement. "You even took some of your precious time with her to share her with me. A generous act like that should be rewarded. I plan to share her with you on a regular basis, if that's OK with you both."

Betty Lou cried out a sound of happiness and launched herself at her husband, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him hard.

I laughed. "I guess that's her way of saying she's OK with it. If it's OK with you Dave, I will not jump on you and kiss you, but yes. With all my heart, I'd love doing more of this."

"Great!" Dave said. "Expect my call sometime, OK?"

"OK!" I said heartily. After dressing, I said my goodbyes to my lovely hosts, and began walking home. I felt like skipping, or jumping up and clicking my heels together, but I settled on whistling happily as I walked along.

As I walked up to my front door, I could hear the phone ringing inside my house.

I wondered, "Could it already be?" I hurried to open my door.