All Comments on 'A REALLY Scary Halloween'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic!

The basis of the story was good but quite honesly spoilt with people supposedly calling people fat walrus, dirty black people to their face. Keep it at least some bit real

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Rotten ending

Once again, a story with 7 pages of build up and less than half a page of an ending. Started to lose interest about half way through but continued to a hopefully grand ending. I was very underwhelmed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The believability of this story disintegrated fast. A professor at a university is chaperoning a trip of students who paid to go to Africa yet are super racist? The university's trusted tour guide supposedly can sell then off, burn their passports, and no one will notice they are missing? Halfway through, the professor has a church group almost like the author forgot it was a school, nor a mission, trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Before reading this story I wanted to put in the comments: "I haven't started to read this story and I'm already excited!" but I didn't want to know anything from this story, even the comments!

Definitely 5 stars!!!

This story has EVERYTHING I love: modern rich beautiful coeds, Sexy female professor, roleplaying turning REAL, no magic, social degradation/downgrade, punishing beautiful female feet, suggestion to shipping the girls like common black cargo from antebellum times, long story, and the list can go on and on.

Please, please, please continue, please!

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 6 years ago
Wow! Great start

Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fun story, but FYI Suki is as real a Japanese name as is Ching Chong a real Chinese name. It would probably have been better to pick a different name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun read

Of course not believable but got my imagination going... What if it was me on the auction block?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going, please

I enjoyed the Victoria and Collateral Damage series. You're just now getting to the really good parts, like the branding and sale. Abdul is my hero!

njsubhubnjsubhubover 6 years ago
Great Story

Although the concept might seem far fetched, I enjoyed the story and I hope there are future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A moths to a flame

I love the playfulness of these sorts of stories. How the girls play at being moths to a flame until it is too late to escape.

abingtonabingtonover 6 years ago
Scenario

A lot of people here, want you to continue a particular scenario you have created. But, I think that is not how you roll. All your stories are continue off each other , as this one illustrates. But, If you do want to continue with this particular scenario, please do.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 6 years ago
More!!!

Great story. A mix of halloween humor and kinky bdsm scenarios. Please give us a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggested Believability Improvements

I liked the story. I liked the way that the sluts are conditioned to want to experience sex slavery. Judging from the success of 50 Shades of Grey and other stories, it seems like a lot of women have this fantasy so your story is not completely unbelievable. However, while I believe that white girls are sold as sex slaves in some parts of the world (since so many white girls disappear every year), there is no way that a slave trader could allow this information to go public.

Therefore, there is no way that the 4 girls who rejected the slave fantasy would be allowed to go free. They would be taken away by the Black guards and gang fucked and then sold at a later date. Abdul would ensure that they were not sold to any of the owners of the other 21 sluts to preserve the illusion that they had voluntarily submitted to slavery since that would help in training of the 21.

Also, there is no way that Abdul would provide any percentage of the sluts sale price or any evidence of sex slavery to the girls' families. Obviously, Abdul lied to convince the slaves that their slavery would only be temporary. He would arrange to have videos and pictures taken of the girls abjectly embracing their slavery. Some of that might have to be coerced such as converting to Islam but scenes of the sluts moaning out their cums while being fucked by a Muslim master would be genuine. The sluts clearly want to submit as a slave girl to a master. Abdul would create a video package for each girl showing their complete submission to slavery. He would then tell them that their families had seen the package and had decided to keep the money since they wanted nothing to do with sluts like them. The girls would accept that story and their last hopes of every being freed would end. They would embrace their submissive fucking and sucking.

If the girls just disappear, there might be an investigation. It would be better if Abdul could construct a reason for their disappearance. The itinerary could be changed so that the bus drove south into a crocodile infested area where it would crash. The sale of 25 white sluts would provide more than enough profit to pay for the bus.. To add to the authenticity a native body could be in the bus to be eaten by crocodiles and the eaten carcass recovered. For even more believability, one of the 4 involuntary slaves (perhaps the least attractive or the most uppity) could be fed to the crocodiles in front of the remaining 3 slaves. That would provide proof to the families that the girls were eaten and ensure that the remaining 3 slaves would be completely submissive.

Just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation of the story suggestion.

After the branding scene, Suzanne should have permanent shackles installed on her ankles with a 12 inch chain linking them. Also, wrist shackles with a 6 inch chain and a iron collar to complete the perfect slave ensamble.Attach a leash and, she's ready for her new owner.

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
Your breeding scenes are improving!

I see you are paying more atention to forced impregnation. YAAAA!

I especially loved it when the slave animal thanked her impregnator for the gift of His seed.

I do wonder how long before she and the others become pregnant, and if they are repurchased in time for abortions.

I doubt any fuss would be kicked up if the parents are allowed to repurchase their kids as it would be WAYYYYYYYYYY to embarassing for the details to be exposed.

If the church group does not buy her back, would the University pay for her?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
Trick or Treat: The Unveiling

Mean The Professor. She's smart and knowledgeable. Unlike the spoiled coeds she's chaperoning on a trip to some of Africa's less inviting countries, she lacks the pretentious superiority and thinly concealed racism of her charges. Prof deals gingerly and politely with their native guide Abdul who is an inveterate liar and story teller. It's Halloween and the girls want to play trick or treat by visiting the local slave market. To get there all must strip bare and surrender their valuables. Even the Prof gets herself coaxed to go along. Once the trick of beguiling them to undress and remove jewellery is executed, the treat is that they are to be treated and sold as slaves. The Prof is robustly raped by a white man to produce valuable offspring for market. Branded, photographed and sold, the ladies are promised that they will be offered for re-sale to their fathers or to a church group that sponsored the trip. The story is long but the pace is brisk. The erotic elements fit and complement the story line. The social comment of the reception Americans and Europeans would face elsewhere is terrifyingly accurate.

SlavetomymistressSlavetomymistressover 5 years ago
What a Halloween party.

Truly a favourite author! I enjoy the forced breeding, the build up and acceptance of the trickery involved in sealing their own deserved fate and and fulfilment of their underlying desire. Reality often is a let-down as we only know too well likeif we try to relive a holiday romance.

A well written entralling story that surely deserves a sequel. Just what does Slave-girl Suzanne (if that is still the fire pussy ex-Professor's slave name) brand portray? Is she freed from her physical slavery but not of her desires? Does she carry the Colonel's bastard child, bringing even more value to her marked-as-owned pearly white slave arse? What of the other meretricious vixens and their fates? Surely many deserve to be bred by the blacks that they despise even though the family fortunes were made from such; to have piccininny run at their sides and suckling their white slave-girl breasts as a constant reminder of their societal position? Surely a physical return but a non-acceptance into Western High Society leaving them and their bastard mulattos as lowly servants to their own wealthy relatives could be fitting for some. The wooden yokes removed, but what of their replacement collars; the pierced adornment to nipples, clitoris, labia; the anklet and bracelet cuffs and any other modifications an owner may wish to visit upon a chattel to bring pleasure to an owners eye, pleasure through infliction of pain, or utility for drawing a cart, pulling a plough, or sexual pleasure such as excising the clitoral hood?

I look forward in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Decent

I loved the attention to detail throughout. The slow pace combined with Abdul’s wordplay was chilling. All of the girls were idiots and none were redeemable. The story is a letdown because of the ending. There needs to be a resolution where she is branded and packed away. The story doesn’t end here until she’s on her way to her new master. It’s basically stated they’re all going to remain slaves forever.

Quality: the first half is polished. Lots of errors on pages 6 and 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TRULY WONDERFUL

I loved the clever, deliberate way Abdul lured the women into his trap and the liberal, perfectly timed humor interspersed throughout the story. MARVELOUS READ.

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Humiliating the girls

The girls will be domesticated into slaves for black women who will humiliate them by disciplining their ass if they do not do a good job sucking black cock or fucking back when they are being fucking.

For Taylor, she will have a hell of a slavery as she gets her tongue split and is made to lick the dirty piss from black womens pussies.d And get her ass tattooed to list her owned by black people forever. Her friends will hate her and they will be subjected to painful discipline upon receiving notification from Taylor that they are bad.

searchemsearchemover 4 years ago
For More Joe Doe and Other Stories of this Genre

https://www.reddit.com/r/StripSearched/

A subreddit featuring stories, photos, Gifs, videos, drawings and illustrations of Police, Customs, workplace strip searches, spankings, canings or other forced stripping or humiliating and embarrassing scenarios.

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 4 years ago
Wow

Wish I was one of the girls

Really need to visit africa

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun, but looking for a different ending

The story was constructed really well, and kept pulling you in just like Abdul was pulling the girls in. I did, however, think that it ended rather abruptly, (partly because page 8 was just one paragraph due to formatting) and I kept waiting for the Professor to get with Abdul. Indeed, I thought that was what was going to happen in the scene where she sucks his cock. That bit felt a little out of character for her by that point in the story. Still loved the whole thing.

EvelynDEvelynDover 3 years ago

without a doubt, one of the greatest stories I have ever read, I am hanging on for a sequel, wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fantastic!

congratulations, you're the best!

Please tell us what happens to the prof!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
When with a Master and its Halloween its got to be Trick for him and Treat him GOOD

Been to a few parties where people seemed stuck up at first but once the Party turned to more Sex and drinking was going on the people loosened up alot more. Just like some the girls and the Prof we all have to learn to obey our Masters or we get punished. I've had Mens that was Doms and Masters use everything from there hand spanking me across they laps to using the belts to some places they carried riding crops to use on me or us Sister Slaves and subs to putting them IN us when they inspected us. I soon learned how to present my self to a Man and Master when his hands went to my Breasts or started Down my tummy to my Pussy I learned quick to open these white legs of mine specialy if it was a Black Dom or Master.

Some parties I was at the Subs and Slaves were auctioned off for the night to the Doms and Masters and we either got taken there or could go to a Motel or back with the Man who bought us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Absolutely NEEDS a part 2!

AncientCipherAncientCipherover 1 year ago

Some of the best buildup in any story I've read. I wish the payoff had been proportionate to the anticipation, though. Ironically, the buildup was so good that what would otherwise have been a really strong ending almost felt anticlimactic.

I still loved this story regardless. Really fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was really liking the buildup and description as the girls were being turned into slave girls. The humiliation of running through the town naked was fantastic. The ending ended too soon however. We could have been taken through the branding of the girls. What really happened to the girls that were let loose? Did they get back to the hotel safely? I was kind of hoping that the women would be taken up to the branding stage and then branded with a slight touch of the brand, so that it would not leave too much of mark that would fade with some time. The girls could have been then rounded up, hooded, and taken back to the hotel. After waking up, they would learn that they did go through the slave experience and hopefully they would understand what happens. We find that the old walrus did have a vasectomy and did not breed Susanne but she does not find out until much later. If so many girls went missing at one time plus if any of the girls that were released actually said anything, hopefully the families and police would come after them. Overall a very good story but would have liked to have the girls really come to their senses and realize that slavery was not all good stories like romance novels.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantasy at its finest. So surreal. Not really plausible. But, enjoyable. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous