A Reason to Wake Up Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From far off I heard her. It was as if she was on a walkie-talkie or talking through a tube. I remember talking through the tubes wrapping paper used to come wrapped around as a kid. She was hard to hear and it sounded odd but I heard each word. My body was worthless. My back ached, my chest burned, and my left arm was numb and lay lifeless beside me but my mind raced and each word she spoke from wherever she was I heard clearly. They were recorded as well. I saw each word as if a typewriter had pounded them out letter for letter.

He's out.

No. He's breathing.

I tried, he can't move.

He just groaned.

I don't know if I can.

I'll try.

I love you too.

Anne was scared for me. I was scared for me. I wanted to tell her I was okay. I was feeling better already. My heart was slowing. I was breathing more deeply. I strained my neck to look in the bathroom. I assumed that was where she was. I felt fire in my spine but I managed to lift my head enough to see her. Naked, she stood not twenty-four inches from my feet. This was the last time I was going to take one of those fucking blue pills.

The blackness faded quickly as I began to move. My heart was calming the fuck down. I could still see my erection. Son of a bitch.

"You're awake!" She said to me. "Here, have a drink." Water sounded marvelous. She held my wine glass up to my lips. It tasted like oak and cherry and vanilla and dish soap but it was better than nothing. I collapsed back down on the bed and after she set the glass down she climbed back on top of me. "I'll do the work this time." She said. The dizziness returned as my cock began to swell again from normal hard-on to the Olympic version I thought had almost killed me. I felt every touch of her hands and body on my skin. I didn't want her to but I did. As she began to bounce on top of me I strained to focus on her marvelous breasts. Boobs! Great big gobs of greasy grimy girley boobs - greasy grimey girley boobs - greasy grimey girley boobs. I sang to myself. The blackness came again and I was listening and feeling and fuck if it wasn't the greatest lay of my entire life. What was I doing screwing around with other women? Fuck I hoped I wasn't saying this shit aloud.

At one point I felt her hand on my neck. Kicky, I thought but she didn't choke me, I think she took my pulse. She kept humping me though until she couldn't any longer and I was okay. I didn't think I was going to come anyway. It was good but yeah, I could use a drink of water and it would be nice to be able to see again but she didn't stop, not entirely she just sat beside me and started jacking me off.

I was pretty sure she was either going to kill me or rip my penis off. Either way, it was pretty fucking awesome. She could go ahead and get it over with.

"Fuck it." I remember hearing and then I was nestled in the covers. It was warm and cool. I liked it.

12