All Comments on 'A Reasonable Deal Ch. 02'

by dudea4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for Part 2!

He should do the daughter and mother as the limp-dick husband holds the camera!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bianca is one hot MILF

another great story with nice detail and a fun undercurrent. so sexy!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
MIlf suck man meat

That was on damn hot chapter. Not long now and her boss will be balls deep in her married wet pussy. Stretching her and fucking her deeper and better than any before him. He will give her deeper orgasms and she will be hooked on his cock. Fucked until he blows his man sized load of hot thick seed into her. Will not be long after that he can take her ass as well. Own her as he will also use her hot daughter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO...

..what will pervy John do with daughter Jamie?

The boss with the money

the hot gals who need it.

Dudea4 has us anticipating

Paul in Oklahoma

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I have to say I DID Suck some my Bosses I worked for. I even got paid overtime when I stayed after hours and did them in there office. I thought that was funny getting paid over time for having Sex with the Boss. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdudea4@dudea4
238 Followers
I'm mixed (black/white), and love to read and write. I wrote a series of stories "A Reasonable Deal" on a different site, which had less quality submissions than literotica...and thought I'd give it a shot here and see if you guys like them. I wrote the stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES