A Reasonable Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers

Her mouth stretched open to try and accept the intruder. John's cock was deep in her throat now, her hand had released his balls by then, and both her hands were grabbing hold of his thighs as he pushed his cock into her.

Finally his balls reached her chin. He slowly pulled back out, and after he exited her mouth, she choked and gasped for air, he gave her just a moment, and then took her by the head and proceeded to do the same thing again. Again his cock pushed its way down her throat, and she struggled to breath and to suck, and to accept. He withdrew a second time, only to follow with a third journey down her throat. The struggles became less. Her throat started to accustom itself to the invasion. After cramming his cock down her throat a fourth time, John steadied himself, spreading his legs slightly, as though he had to lift some great weight, or ready himself for a difficult job of some kind. Bianca continued to suck on his cock, his balls were heavy with cum, and he was ready to empty them.

He took her head, whispered a warning to keep her teeth clear, and then began thrusting into her mouth. Gently, but forcefully, his cock entered and exited his secretary's mouth with ease. A sloppy, wet sound filled the office as John happily fucked the woman's mouth. She grabbed his legs and steadied herself, trying to accept her boss as best she could. His thrusting increased in speed. His intensity grew. The grip on her head tightened.

Bianca felt the tensing of his hands, she felt his cock expanding slightly, the drizzle of precum increasing to a more and more steady rate....finally.....he pulled his cock to just being in her mouth, and....

His cock exploded. John cried out "AHAHAH AGH!!!"

The cum shot out forcefully, slamming against the back of her throat! "Agh" Bianca choked, as she attempted to swallow what he began to deposit, in great amounts, in her mouth. One shot followed after another, and another. Copious amounts of cum began to fill her mouth as John groaned and moaned his pleasure. Bianca was a good sport, and did a good job swallowing everything John had to give, which was a lot. In fact she loved it.

"Mmmmmmm" her eyes were closed as she sucked and sucked on John's cock. As soon as he came his cock grew in sensitivity, and instinctively he tried to push her away, but, maybe due to what he had done with her orally, or maybe not, she disregarded his weak attempts at escape, and buried her face in his lap, sucking directly on the tip of his cock.....driving him crazy with pain/pleasure/and lust. His legs were sticking straight out, his hands were all over her head and face, and she was focused on his cock.

She eventually let his cock rest, and kissed her way up and down his shaft. For the next half hour, the two of them stayed there. John gently playing with her hair, touching her neck, reaching down to her breasts, holding her hand, and Bianca just quietly knelt in front of him, lightly sucking, nibbling, kissing, and licking his softening member.

She came to reality eventually, and said quietly, "I need to get back to my husband...." Standing up, she walked over to her discarded clothing and began redressing. "You know, I'm not going to divorce my husband, mess up my children's lives and marry you. I know you probably don't even want me. I won't be this hot when you're 37."

"This is our arrangement Bianca. That's all it is."

"Our arrangement was for you to look at my breasts. Now look what's happened."

"Look, we both enjoyed it. I like you, and I like having you as my secretary, and I like paying you well too. I'll try to take care of you, but you should stop talking about our 'arrangement' like its some contractual thing. Its not sexy. I'll see you tomorrow. Get the paperwork for tomorrow's appointments ready for my review tomorrow too. I'm out."

Bianca got dressed and went back to her desk. John was out the door a minute later. Then he popped his head back in the front door and smiled at Bianca. "Good job sucking a cock so much bigger than your husband's by the way."

Bianca gave him a stare that could kill, and he shut the door and went his way.

Getting home, John looked at his somewhat messy house. He had a three bedroom, 2 bath place that was bigger than he needed, but, he made enough. He looked around, and got an interesting idea. He got online, looked up, "Maria's Clean House" and sure enough, there it was. He proceeded to give Maria a call.

"Hey Maria, do you have a Jamie that just started working for you?..... You do? I'm her mother's boss, and they've been having a rough time lately....... Yes....Bianca................. So you heard about that............. Yeah, its rough. Well, I'm trying to help out when I can....maybe I could have Jamie come clean my house regularly? ......I'm terrible at housecleaning. Haha yes. I could tip her pretty regularly too, which might be cool. Bianca's a great worker, and I figure her daughter is the same.........Awesome! I hope it will work out...........just send her my way.....I'll give you my address..........."

To be continued...

dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers
12