All Comments on 'A Reasonable Deal Ch. 06'

by dudea4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good continuation

this last iteration was a good read. I liked the blow job scene with the mother/daughter. I can't wait so read what you come up with about the teacher. maybe throw some BDSM into the mix and have a threesome with jamie holding down the teacher while John ass fucks her.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
that was fun

i spent a few hours under my beloveds desk while he saw several clients. made me wear ear plugs and a set of head pones to keep me from hearing anything it was so much fun, I got 3 loads out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stellar

Great story of a man realizing (and pushing the limits of) his own power. Really hope you keep treating us with new material after this one is concluded! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what I'd like to see...

is both Jamie and Bianca getting their first anal from John...together.

Though maybe they're in different rooms and he goes back and forth, plundering their asses and making them suck him clean.

Or...who knows? Maybe he compels Bianca and Jamie is his willing accomplice and they end up in a wicked threesome together.

Maybe that threesome would happen with Bianca's lame hubby forced to watch John use his wife and his daughter in every hole they've got.

And then John keeps Jamie as his girlfriend and Bianca as his loyal girl Friday and they all go off into the sunset together...too corny? Perhaps. But that would open many opportunities for further fun.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Excellent Series

I cannot wait for more! Do not hesitate to have John, Jamie and Bianca to have an encounter!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
6(?) part series

6 part series is what the heading says. This is part 6. You HAVE to give us the other two you promise at the end of this one. HURRY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please oh god

Upload the next parts!!! Please please oh my god are you kidding I'm gonna cry

dudea4dudea4almost 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Hey guys, I uploaded both of the last two parts, but they were rejected, not sure why. I think my unusual punctuation (due to the probably excessive italics) was the problem. I actually lost the hard drive with the documents of my stories on them, so I'll have to go back and re-write them. Haven't had time, but I might be able to soon. Sorry about that.

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 10 years ago
Sorry

Won't be finishing. Just another tale of a wife who has no respect and a slimy scheming boss. Husband may as well take off and find appreciaton elsewhere. No love lost for him in this family!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've been with a couple of Bosses that I worked after hours let say late and some I just went in and shut and Locked the door while I stripped in frong them and like Jaime kneeled down under there Desk to Suck there Cocks. I've even had some Mens that were SOooo DOM that would set me Up to Fuck me in front of Other Mens like some there friends even.

I been in a situation where I was under one of my bosses desk sucking His cock while another woman walked in asking him questions from Her Boss to do a job He was on and I've Sucked a BOSS while even his wife called on the phone and I didnt stop to they nutted.

Once or twice another Boss came in lookng for Him while I was taking Him and finishing Him IN my Mouth and he had to make like he was super busy. So yeah I liked this cause stuff like this can happen. I should know it did to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdudea4@dudea4
238 Followers
I'm mixed (black/white), and love to read and write. I wrote a series of stories "A Reasonable Deal" on a different site, which had less quality submissions than literotica...and thought I'd give it a shot here and see if you guys like them. I wrote the stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES