A Reasonable Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
237 Followers

"Um. Okay. Well, I hope you'll be okay. Let me know if you need anything" Bianca told him. Not sure what was wrong. Doesn't look like a.....fever...."hold up, let me feel your forehead," she said, her motherly instincts taking over. She walked over to the desk quickly and leaned over it, putting her hand on John's forehead. He rolled as far forward as he could, trying to minimize the chances of her seeing the condition of his pants. Inadvertently, her leaning down, and him moving forward, put his face right in front of her cleavage. She was wearing a tight, low cut brown sweater, and John couldn't help himself. Right as his cock disappeared completely down the daughter's throat, his hands went up to the mother's bosoms, and gave them a good squeeze. Bianca's hand was on his forehead.

"OH! Well. You're definitely all heated-up" she said, in that motherly way that turned John on so much. His cock stiffened up even more. Jamie noticed. Right when I think its as hard as it can get, it just gets harder. Weird. She pulled it out of her mouth quietly and moved her tongue up and down the sides.

John was gently pressing and rolling Bianca's boobs. She put her hands down on the desk, and allowed him to have his way. He needed to give some cover in case Jamie was listening. "So, ahem," he cleared his throat, "You were saying about my scheduling?" His hands loosely ran over Bianca's breasts, feeling their shape and size. She breathed deeply.

"Well....you don't have any appointments today, and you don't have any large projects due till next week, so....uh" she paused while his fingers found her nipples through her top and bra, and gripped them softly. "...I was wondering if I should schedule any appointments for Friday, or do you want to take a three-day? I know its been a... AH!" she exclaimed, as he pinched her nipples, not being able to help himself "..a while since you had one...ooh"

"Yeah, I'll take the three-day," he said. Jamie paused for a moment, than began sucking hard. Very hard. Like she was trying to suck a strawberry through a straw. John grabbed Bianca's boobs instinctively. "OH! JOHN!" the secretary exclaimed.

"Um...I mean...What?! You just said I haven't taken a three day in a while!" John attempted to cover up the situation. He had that fun-loving grin again. Bianca frowned at him while she moved her hands up to gently massage her sensitive and probably bruised bosoms.

"Okay whatever" she said, clearly annoyed by the rough grab and his overall weird behavior.

"Hey," John added, shifting in his seat, feeling his balls' pressure starting to build, "Why don't you take the afternoon off Bianca? You deserve it."

"Okay," Bianca said, "thanks." I'll take the half day off. I guess its worth getting my boobs manhandled for no good reason by this guy. Guess that's why they call it "manhandled." sheesh. Guys.

She walked out the door and got her purse and coat. "See you later John, thanks again!" the secretary called out, as she left the building, bruised tits and all.

"Okay, see you laaaaattteerrr......" John let out, his words being elongated by the orgasm that hit him hard. He gripped the desk tight, arched his back, and began releasing sperm into the young teen's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm" she groaned, happy to finally be able to express some of the sexual pleasure she was deriving from giving her man a blowjob. Noisily she started gulping down the cum that John was depositing into her mouth. *slup, slup, slup... "ummm" gulp, gulp....slurppp.....

Jamie's hands were gripping the young man's thighs, as she concentrated on taking everything he had to give her. Finally the cumming ceased, John rolled back, and Jamie emerged from beneath the desk, stretching her back and smiling. She and John looked at each other as she sat back against the desk, her tank top down over her boobs, his cock laying in his lap, spent. They just started laughing.

He got up, and with his penis and her breasts hanging out, led her over to the couch. They sat down and he kissed her open breasts, his hands moving down to her legs and ass. Eventually her clothes disappeared, and John knelt between her legs, licking at her wet pussy, which had been so for quite some time now.

"God, it feels good to have you, a guy, licking down there. You're so, like, manly about it" she mused, looking down at him, clearly getting at something.

John raised his head up. "Um...that's an odd thing to say. Have you been having other people go down on you?" He felt a flare of jealousy rise up. This pussy was his and Jamie's to enjoy. Jamie was not stupid, but she wasn't sure what to expect. She wanted to talk to him about Danielle, but she was afraid he might get pissed.

"Well, this is really weird, but like, my teacher...ohhhh geez this is weird" she let out with a big breath, raising her hands up to cover her face. John immediately got up from his knees and sat down with her, putting his arm around her, using the other hand to gently take her chin. "What's happened?" he said kindly, but firmly.

Jamie looked at him. He had intelligent eyes, and they were more intent on her than they'd ever been. There was no haze of lust over them. He was thinking clearly and listening to her with complete attention. He was very handsome. She took another deep breath and said, "Well, I have this teacher, and well, she teaches history, and...."

* * * * *

John kissed Jamie goodbye, and she left. He had gotten every detail that Jamie could remember out of her. She was uncomfortable with a lot, but he got it out of her. He felt that hearing about a female teacher molesting a female student would have turned him on if that student wasn't Jamie. His Jamie. He had gotten the address from the girl, who had pleaded with him not to confront her teacher. He told her to trust him and go home, to which she reluctantly agreed.

Time to deal with this bitch John thought to himself, as he walked out the door.

To be continued...

(Two parts left)

dudea4
dudea4
237 Followers
12