A Record to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I began to suspect that I might be on the verge of cumming I withdrew and changed position to kiss Christine on her lips and breasts and resumed my shagging duties once the feeling subsided. I think she might have found this very frustrating and I struggled to find the right balance. I asked her if she had ever tried this one and, whilst she lay on her back, I drew her knees up and pressed her feet flat to the bed. I knelt upright between her legs and just about managed to insert my cock. I opened my legs wider to bring myself lower down towards her and she raised her bottom from the bed until we could make a firmer connection.

I was aroused by the sight of her flattened breasts and the fact that she had kept her eyes open and had pushed herself up on her elbows to watch my dick disappearing in and out of her cunt. Once we had made several adjustments we eventually became quite comfortable and I leisurely slid in and out of her. The sensation was fantastic (if you disregarded the fact that I kept slipping out) and it is still one of our favourite positions. Another bout of kissing followed until Christine turned face down flat to the bed and asked me to fuck her from behind whilst I supported myself on extended arms.

It was good but not great so I got closer by laying my forearms on the bed and going at it from a different angle. The heat built up between us as I flicked in and out of her and my cheek was so close to her cheek that I actually found that the air was getting stale around us and I had to withdraw to find a clean supply of oxygen. We changed round again and commenced some seriously vigorous shagging once more as Christine wrapped her legs around my lower back and entwined her fingers in my hair. Her moans bounced off the walls and the slap slap slap noises as we collided could have been heard in the garden below. I had the juvenile idea that she might be about to have another orgasm and we could both cum at the same time.

I fought it for a while but once again I began to feel that familiar tingling in my balls that signalled that my spunk was ready to start the million mile journey. I whispered to my partner that I was cumming and she practically set the bed alight with her upward movements which was the final trigger required for my big release. In fact it came from two million miles away this time and I realised then that it really was true that the second cumming was far more enjoyable than the first as I pumped another load into the furthest depths of Christine's interior.

I rolled off her and we lay back in silence holding hands and catching our breath before praising each other for our efforts. I asked if she had cum and she told me not to worry about such things, she got just as much pleasure from me cumming inside her. I reminded her that I was going to fuck her in a dozen different ways and she took hold of my sticky shrivelled dick and looked questioningly at me. She sat up and looked me over from top to bottom whilst I took in the view of her gorgeous brown tits and flat stomach before pulling her down to me so that I could suck and lick each of her nipples in turn.

Eventually we lay back down together and adjusted so that we were in the spoons position with my arms wrapped around her and my limp cock resting in the crack of her bum. The last thing I remembered was kissing her right ear whereupon we both dozed off to sleep.

I was awoken by the sound of running water from her en suite. Christine emerged with a towel and dried herself as she walked bare-arsed around the room. She was a sight to behold with shapely long brown legs, a plump rounded bottom, perky little tits and flawless skin and hair. She flaunted herself in front of a full length mirror playing with her hair, confident in the knowledge that she was beautiful and sexy and naked and then she asked me if I wanted something to eat. I realised that we had slept for over an hour and we eventually agreed on cheese and ham toasties and with that she walked out of the room and padded down the stairs.

I had to replay the scene in my head because I had no recollection of her putting on a dressing gown or any other garment. Our house was smaller than hers even though my family was bigger and so the thought of anyone ever walking naked around our house was preposterous yet I had just watched Christine walk down her stairs without a stitch on.

I was more than mildly aroused at the eroticism of this and levered myself off the bed, walked onto the landing and peered downstairs. I looked down at my naked body and my vaguely twitching dick and decided that I needed to get to the bottom of this mystery. I took half a dozen steps downstairs before pausing to establish the likelihood of being observed. The front door was solid timber with an obscured glass panel on each side so I could safely creep down another half a dozen steps. The living room door was closed so there could be no chance of being spotted by neighbours through the living room windows. I reached the bottom of the stairs and then doubled back down the hall towards the kitchen. Through one doorway I could see that the dining room patio doors were now directly in front of me but the vertical blinds were drawn even though they were not closed and I could see through them to the back garden and to the public grassland beyond.

I paused at the kitchen door from where I could hear the sound of crockery and movement. I took hold of my cock and pumped it vigorously until it enlarged and hung meatily between my legs. Just the thought that I was walking naked around someone else's house in broad daylight was enough to give me a slight hard-on. I then stepped silently into the kitchen and for a few seconds I watched Christine, her back to me and as bare as the day she was born, grate cheese at the work surface by the sink. A window immediately in front of her looked over the garden and the only thing between the outside world and her tits was another set of drawn but open vertical blinds.

I spoke to ask her if she always cooked in the nude, she didn't bat an eyelid other than to look me over from top to bottom and deliberately lick her lips. She said that this was a first time for her but nobody in her house was slightly inhibited at being seen naked or in any other state of undress. Her mother would occasionally sit on the side of the bath and hold a conversation with either of her daughters as they bathed, whilst her father was similarly unperturbed if any of the women in his house used the toilet whilst he was in the shower.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages, each of us trying to be cool. She had her back to the sink and I had my back to some kitchen units, there was only six or seven foot between us yet we made no move towards each other. My cock slowly crawled upwards until it was pointing directly at her and I willed it to get bigger & fatter.

Then she reached down to her cunt and drew her finger over it from bottom to top.

I will never forget those few seconds, Christine then slowly turned her back to me and picked up a knife and began to slice tomatoes. Despite her faked indifference I noticed that she was pushing her bottom out towards me so I finally came back down to earth and moved in behind her and reached around her to stroke her breasts. From a distance of about two inches, I whispered "you cheeky bitch" into her ear.

Through the window I could see a man walking a dog less than fifty yards away. Christine constantly shrugged me off as she tried to finish her task but I was not fooled. I kissed her on the neck and ears and she responded by pushing her buttocks firmly backwards into my groin. My cock was like a brush handle, initially it was parked vertically in the crack of her arse but when Christine put the kitchen knife down and took a firm grip on the edge of the sink I knew that the fun was about to begin again.

It was incredibly erotic to be fucking my girlfriend at the same time as watching women out for an evening walk whilst other kids kicked a ball around. We had started by shagging in a very steady motion, I had a tight grip on her hips and she pushed backwards each time I buried myself inside her. A glass on the draining board began to vibrate and wobble and she moved quickly to stand it out of harm's way. The slapping sounds began to build up and the pace increased. Christine began to gasp loudly and I gulped air as the sweat built up on my back and forehead. I slapped Christine smartly on her arse and whispered "I love fucking you". She didn't seem to mind and responded similarly with drawn out pleas of "fuck me" and "go on," which quite amused me when I thought about how prim she was at work.

The problem was that she was shorter than me so my knees were bent which was putting a great strain on my thigh muscles. Minutes passed by, yet from somewhere I found the energy to continue throwing myself inside her. My balls were swinging freely, Christine was moaning and cursing like a porn star and a hundred strokes later I began to feel the little tingle in my balls which signalled that another load was about to be coaxed out of my very depths.

I paused to delay my ejaculation but an anguished cry of "no, keep going" from Christine drove me back inside her. I slammed my cock in as far as I could and withdrew as far as I dared over and over again. Deep animal grunting noises from my girlfriend accompanied every stroke as my balls slapped back and forward. All of this combined to form a sensation which felt like the bottom of my stomach had just dropped out and everything within it was hurtling through my groin and my dick and my balls to burst deep inside Christine's vagina. For a second I contemplated withdrawing and spunking over her back but I wasn't sure that this would be well received despite what the book had said so I carried on entering her long after the moment in an effort to extend the pulsing sensations until finally my legs could take the strain no longer.

I stepped back and heard the splat of my semen fall out of her and onto the expensive flooring. I was trembling like a leaf and could barely speak as I tried to conceal the fact that my chest was heaving and I was gulping for air. Christine said "oh my god what are you doing to me?" and I tried to shrug nonchalantly even though I wasn't sure what she was referring to. She led me urgently over to the sturdy kitchen table, laid back upon it with her legs dangling over the edge and brought my hand down to her cunt. She wanted me to finger fuck her so I stood between her legs and stroked her bloated fanny lips which were slick with my spunk and her own fanny juices. Whilst I did this, Christine stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples and rotated her hand around her lower stomach. I inserted two fingers inside her cunt and thrust them back and forward whilst the fingers of my other hand were drawing circles on her clitoris and she murmured in delight.

I was in the perfect position for entering her and fucking her again and I had seen an identical illustration in the book, perhaps I could lift her legs up to my shoulders. My cock had other ideas though and there was not a hint of a quiver from it whilst I continued my attempts to make Christine cum. I bent my head down to her fanny, encountered no resistance and pushed my tongue just inside her slit and then withdrew it and slid it over her clitoris. Christine locked her fingers around the back of my head and rested her thumbs on my temples so that she could exercise some control over my frantic and untutored tonguing. She murmured "oh, oh, oh" over and over again. My tongue slurped greedily back and forwards, I could taste my own slippy cum on her cunt and I didn't care, I was satisfying this girl in a way that I had only ever read about and I felt quite lightheaded about the entire proceedings.

Christine began to buck up and down on the table, arching her back and imploring me to keep going. I had no intention of going anywhere else, my tongue was lapping at every part of her opening whilst I had two, if not three, fingers rodding back and forwards inside her soaking wet fanny.

"I'm cumming" she cried (as if I didn't know), and my pleasure at being so masterful with her knew no bounds. She pushed my face away and wriggled her bottom feverishly on the table to get the maximum effect from my fingers and from the waves of pleasure that were rippling through her. She pulled my hands away and squeezed her thighs together to savour the dying moments of her orgasm and then sat up and gripped me tightly around the waist before bursting into tears. I responded by holding her head tightly to my chest whilst she sobbed for reasons that I was not quite clear about.

I asked her what was the matter but the truth was that I didn't care. I had made a girl cry just by finger fucking her, how good was that? It was just a pity my dick couldn't join in the celebrations.

The food was abandoned and we went back upstairs to clean ourselves up. I took a quick shower and surprisingly Christine did not join me, choosing to sit down on the floor with her back to the wall and watch me whilst I showered. As I towelled myself dry she slid past me into the cubicle and I stayed in the tiny room totally enraptured by the sight of her slowly and deliberately soaping every part of her body. I returned the favour by standing at the glass door holding my limp cock loosely in my hand and repeatedly drew back my foreskin to expose the purple head to her.

I retrieved my black boxers and put them on and lay on her bed until Christine re-appeared and provocatively towelled herself dry at the end of the bed. She rummaged around in a drawer until she had located a set of skimpy summer pyjamas which consisted of a pair of flowery shorts and a matching sleeveless top with string straps. I watched her admiringly as she wriggled into them and joined me on the bed for a spell of lingering kisses and general lolling about. Finally we moved back downstairs to resume where we had left off with the cheese toasties.

The evening passed slowly, we lit the coal effect gas fire and stretched out on the sofa watching TV and pigging out on packets of crisps and nuts. We curled into each other's arms sometimes kissing, sometimes stroking whilst I bided my time hoping that soon we would be able to make love once more.

Christine constantly reached inside my boxers for my limp cock, taking it in her hand and peeling back the foreskin. I knew she was checking it out and she made dismissive comments about cocks in general, how strange looking they were and how God could have designed something more handsome until I reminded her that she hadn't been quite as fussy earlier that day when she had been screaming at me to fuck her harder.

We watched TV and cuddled together and it was early evening before I felt that there was another erection waiting just below the surface. Christine was laid along the sofa with her head on my lap and my right hand cupping her breast. She detected the stirring movements underneath her ear and adjusted her position so that she could assist in encouraging my cock to come fully awake.

A few minutes of rooting around in my shorts was sufficient before she asked me to turn the TV off and switch off all but one light and I shivered at the thought of her wanting sex once more. In the low light I held her pyjama top clear as I kissed her right nipple at the same time as cupping her left breast. I slowly moved my kisses downstream in a repeat of my earlier performance and I made it all the way to her groin without protest. She lifted her bottom from the sofa so that I could pull her shorts down to improve access.

Kneeling on the carpet I kissed her again and again on her vulva and on the lips of her labia but made no attempt to proceed further until she brought both hands to my head and pressed me to her. She stroked my hair and made gentle soothing noises whilst I slid the tip of my tongue along the length of her slit.

My erection was now achingly hard and I squeezed onto the sofa to lie stretched out beside her. Christine slowly tugged my foreskin up and down and I responded with a few moans of my own to let her know that I appreciated her good work. To my surprise she brought her mouth down to my dick and closed it around the bloated head, her tongue making circular movements around my own slit whilst she continued to draw her hand up and down my shaft.

I reached down to remove my boxers which were getting in the way and, when Christine resumed sucking my dick, she allowed more than half of my length to disappear inside her angelic mouth. Her combination of wanking me off, swirling her tongue around my bobby's helmet and sliding her lips, teeth and gums up and down my cock were now driving me crazy. My pelvis lunged up and down in time with her movement and I closed my hands around her head to draw her even closer. She gripped the base of my shaft with her other hand to stop me from choking her and when my breathing became ragged she lifted her face away from my dick to warn me not to cum in her mouth.

I had no intention of cumming anywhere but inside her fanny and eventually I had to push her head away so that I could sit up and let my over-excited balls calm down. She waited patiently until I had recovered control and then she slouched low down on the sofa so that her bottom was on the very edge of the cushion and indicated that I should kneel on the carpet in front of her.

She peeled off her top letting her teeny tanned breasts fall into view and opened her legs wide. In one movement I swiped my finger along her slit so that I could open her up and push my cock inside her to its full extent. I gently swayed back and forward whilst, to my delight, she brought her right hand down to her clitoris and began to slowly masturbate.

We were both moving slowly but Christine closed her eyes and very soon she appeared to go into a dream state. Her hips undulated back and forward and she didn't seem to notice that I was still pushing in and out of her so I simply matched her gentle rhythm and let her slide fractionally back and forward along my pole.

Her finger fucking began to pick up speed, her right middle finger was moving in and out of the upper part of her slit, onto her clitoris, round her clitoris and then back inside her slit. Her left hand cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples whilst I twitched inside her and watched her performance in total fascination.

Her movements became more and more erratic and her bottom lurched up and down which encouraged me to commence fucking her once again. I only managed half a dozen solid strokes before she stiffened and let out a long shivery sigh as her orgasm enveloped her. She continued stroking her fanny lips and thrusting her hips towards me until she gradually came to a full stop and, upon opening her eyes, said that it was my turn now.

I gripped her pelvis with both my hands and pulled myself in and out of her. Her eyes closed tightly whilst she crossed her arms across her chest so that she could cup each breast with the opposite hand. The root of my cock felt strained but I ignored it as I picked up speed and began to slam into her. Christine gasped loudly each time I entered her and I couldn't help wondering if it was a natural reaction or just something she did to make me feel good. I decided that it did make me feel good, whatever the answer was, so I continued launching myself into her.

For the next few minutes I was in dreamland but where the hell was my spunk? I knew I couldn't stop shagging her until I had cum, that was how it worked, right? But the problem with such thoughts, as all men will know, is that they can be self-fulfilling. If you begin to worry that you are not going to cum then you will not cum. If you begin to worry that your erection is fading then it will begin to fade.