A Record to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to the book the trick was to push those destructive thoughts out of your head and either you put yourself in a zone where you are shagging away without a care in the world or you think of something very erotic like shagging your best friend's girlfriend whilst he urges you on. I chose the latter and dream-fucked a girl I had sat next to in sixth form whilst being egged on (and bottom slapped) by her best friend who also happened to be in the room.

My mind constantly veered between will cum/can't cum and beads of sweat built up on my back and on my brow as the battle raged. I was assisted greatly by Christine's murmurings of "oh fuck, fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck" and eventually will cum triumphed and a meagre stream of semen pulsed out of me into Christine's vagina whilst she lunged back and forward in perfect harmony with my thrusts. We slowed to a halt and I dragged her bum towards me so that my spunk would not spill over the sofa cushion. We stayed in that frozen position, with me buried deep inside her, for a few more minutes before we carefully drew apart.

The smell of sex and sweat was on the air and I desperately wanted to shower again because I felt so grubby and I wondered if it was polite to shower between every shag. Christine moved to sit cross- legged and naked on the rug in front of the fire and I sprawled out alongside her. Her chest from her boobs to her neck was a deep shade of red and her nipples stood out proudly. She was so beautiful that it seemed ridiculous and unfair that I wasn't back on top of her fucking her over and over again but nature has dictated otherwise and I had to content myself with drawing her down towards me to kiss her lips and cup her perfect tits.

The fire kept us warm and we cuddled together on the rug discussing what we might do on the following day. I don't think I had ever felt more content. We dozed and the clock moved slowly to 11.15 before we decided that we would be more comfortable in bed. We gathered our clothes and climbed the stairs as naked as the day we were born.

I couldn't bear the thought of getting into bed feeling as I did so another quick shower followed and we soaped each other whilst I revelled in the glory of what had occurred. We climbed into bed and clung to each other and I was actually relieved that I was not expected to fuck her again that night. Without knowing any more about it I fell asleep.

I slept fitfully because my mind was totally dominated by the events of the evening and when I stirred early in the morning I could see that it was only 7.20am. Christine was already awake and was laid on her side looking directly into my eyes. She asked me if I was aware that for over an hour during the night we had spooned together and I had remained buried, fully erect, inside her, occasionally making short jerking movements before immediately falling back asleep. I said that my recollection was the direct opposite of this, it was she who had been pressing her bottom into me and it was she who had fumbled my dick inside her and there had been several occasions when I had awoke to find her sliding back and forward over my dick for a few seconds prior to her falling asleep again.

She disagreed but by way of a diversion her hands reached down to my cock which was restored to full working condition although it was feeling rather bruised. She disappeared under the quilt to close her mouth around it and her head bobbed vigorously up and down my shaft for half a minute before she had to surface for air.

I arranged the pillows against the head board and sat up and she clambered on top of me and wriggled around until my cock had disappeared inside her. Her cunt still felt as tight as the previous evening as she slowly rose and fell along my length and I constantly pulled her breasts towards me so that I could kiss her nipples and tweak them with my teeth. She leaned back and pushed her hand between us to play with her clitoris and I was totally entranced by the sight of this girl, eyes closed, finger fucking herself contentedly. She slowed down and I nudged her with my groin and said "come on" and she looked at me quizzically. "Show me how you can fuck" was my response and she began to pick up the pace and pump her groin violently towards me. "That's it now" I responded and I matched her rhythmic lunges for a short time. Too quickly I felt the familiar sensation building inside me and said "I'm going to cum, is that all right" and she nodded breathlessly without missing a stroke. The truth was that my cock was aching and I had no wish to prolong the event so I allowed that delicious feeling to explode in my stomach as I ejaculated deep inside her. She continued to jerk her pelvis back and forward milking the last remnants from me as I lay motionless beneath her until finally she came to a chest-heaving halt.

"Did you come" was my first question but she shook her head and told me how rare it was for her to come during sex. She explained that it was the finger or the tongue that generally did the job for her and I recalled reading this basic fact in the book. It would have been rude not to finger fuck her after such an explanation so I rested my cheek on her stomach and slowly massaged her clitoris with one hand whilst I explored the first inch of her cunt with one finger of my other hand. She rested one hand on mine and demonstrated the pace at which I should circle her clitoris which was still slick with my semen. She closed her eyes and lay back and lazily twitched her groin back and forwards along my fingers and soon after, her increasingly jerky hip movements signalled that she was about to orgasm. She clasped my head and "ummmmmed" as the sensations spasmed within her and then, totally relaxed, she let her head fall back to the pillow.

We dozed off and the next time I looked at her digital clock it was 9.20am. The sun was shining through the curtains and I kicked the quilt to the floor which made Christine scrabble blindly and unsuccessfully for it. My eyes pored over every inch of her body, she was tanned all over apart from a small triangle of pale golden skin, her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed even though this was before the days of bikini waxing. Her breasts were small and hardly breached the surface when she lay back but she had perfect nipples which were surrounded by tiny circles of darker skin.

She reached out to grip my semi-hard penis and for a few seconds I worried that it was not in the mood but within a few strokes it began to enlarge as blood made its lazy way into it. She dragged my foreskin painfully back to its furthest extent and watched its head expand as my cock extended another inch further to its fullest size. She pumped it in a laid back way and a drop of pre-cum appeared from nowhere and she brought the tip of her tongue to it to make it disperse. As she delicately probed my slit I responded by taking a grip of her hair with both of my hands and pushed my cock into her willing mouth.

She used her hand on the base of my cock to stop me from choking her and her head bobbed up and down for a few seconds until I suddenly remembered that the book had illustrated the delights of the 69 position. I pulled her head away and said we should try it. She was a willing conspirator and after debating who should go on top it was agreed that if she was on top she could move more freely up and down my cock. We awkwardly scrambled into position and the sight of her cunt slowly coming down on to my face is a vision that I will never forget.

It was more awkward than I thought but after a few adjustments my tongue was flicking over her clitoris and rasping along the length of her slit. Christine was pressing down too hard and crushing my lips and when a gap opened between us for a split second I managed to squeeze one hand in to support her weight. Christine was sucking my cock as if it was an ice lolly, I had no view of the proceedings but every few moments she swirled her tongue around the diagonal of my bobby's helmet and allowed her teeth to come into painful contact with it.

I moistened a finger and circled her bum hole and debated whether I should try to force an entry. My groin was lunging up and down and Christine was struggling to match her head-bobbing to my movements and despite the fact that my hands were exercising some control of her pelvis I was similarly losing contact with her clitoris due to her frantic grindings on my face. It might sound as if it was all going wrong but, to me, it was wild sex of the highest order.

All good things must come to an end and we slowly came to a halt. I used the towel to wipe fanny juice from my mouth and nose and eyebrows as we returned to more conventional positions on the bed. The smell of sex and sweat was everywhere and Christine asked me to open the window a fraction. By the time I returned to the bed she was on all fours on the towel with her feet hanging over the edge of the bed, clearly expecting me to fuck her doggy style.

I moved in behind her and took hold of my engorged and aching cock and with my other hand I opened her slit and slid a few inches inside her. I took a firm grip on her hips and began to move in and out of her. A full length mirror on one of her wardrobe doors offered me the perfect view of my cock sliding in and out and I was pleasantly surprised at how athletic and well-endowed I appeared. For a while I paid more attention to my performance in the mirror than I paid to the moaning tanned girl impaled on my dick in front of me and it was with a degree of reluctance that I tore myself away to concentrate on the task before me.

I thought it would show a level of skill if I alternated between shallow thrusts and deep thrusts before moving onto quick thrusts and slow thrusts and finally gentle thrusts and violent thrusts. I think Christine must have found the whole thing confusing because she barked at me to do it properly which dented my confidence somewhat but, as requested, I began to hurl myself into her quite forcefully. I had not realised how bruised my balls were and their exaggerated swings were now causing me severe discomfort. However I persisted, occasionally letting go of her pelvis to roughly stroke her breasts and pinch her nipples.

I continued to slam into her and she reached under herself to stroke her cunt. I had a perfect view of this in the mirror but it caused some imbalance to our position which I rectified by taking an even firmer grip on her pelvis. The old doubts about my ability to cum were creeping back into my head but Christine assisted me by beginning to moan, quietly at first but getting louder by the minute as I slid my cock harder and harder into her. I forced positive thoughts into my head and I literally imagined my jizz travelling down through my tubes and pulsing onto the inner walls of her fanny. Christine was squealing uncontrollably as she urged me on and I was making a fair degree of noise myself as I gasped for air whilst repeating "fucking hell" over and over again. That did the trick and seconds later I was cumming inside her for the sixth time in twenty hours. I continued shagging her until the last possible minute before she realised that the window was open and urgently hissed at me to be quiet before any of the neighbours jumped to conclusions.

I pulled out and, still breathing deeply, I stood above her surveying the scene. My dick was shrinking and, in the morning sunlight, the spunk and fanny juices that coated it shone back at me. Christine remained on her knees with her face resting on her arms and taking deep breaths. Her bottom was directly ahead of me and I could see every fold and flap of her wet cunt. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto her side so that we could lie immobile together.

It was ten or fifteen minutes before I could find the energy to move. There is something very special about two lovers lying sticky and exhausted together in the morning sun, constantly reaching out for each other's body and sharing the memory of the raw violence that has just passed.

As usual I desperately wanted a shower and I jumped in it first and Christine joined me five minutes later. We kissed and stroked gently, she told me that I was amazing and I told her that she was fantastic. However the best feeling of all was the knowledge inside me of what had occurred and how I had moved several rungs up the shagging ladder in the course of one evening (and with a gorgeous girl).

Part two of this story is still unwritten. It took place three years ago in (and around) a rented villa west of Pollensa Old Town on the island of Majorca. The record was matched but not beaten and I will very shortly get round to telling the story before the memory of it fades.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

It Starts With Ice Cream Bisexual threesome enjoy each other.in Group Sex
My Life Pt. 01 A young trans girl's first sexual experiences.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Professor's Accidental Harem A professor's experiment goes awry.in Mind Control
Accidental Lesbians Ch. 01 Alternatives to Intercourse.in Lesbian Sex
Old Neighbours Become New Friends Mattie & Veena tell their stories of loss, friendship & love.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories