All Comments on 'A Reluctant Corruption Ch. 02'

by Arist0tle

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago

Better not be another year and a half before we get the payoff on the whole no-necklace situation :) Anyway, fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks Arist0tle

insanely amazing..

please update this one as soon as you can please..

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
He don't need to fight for her...

He don't need to fight for her, he should to decide to leave and then she realize...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Start talkin

Wanna fix this just lay it on the line. Wont get three words out before she corrects the situatio.

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Good

This was a well crafted story that ended where it should have, right at the beginning.

The mother was a cold bitch and her 'growth' was due to magic, not introspection and maturation. She's a hugely unsympathetic character. The son is a victim of the same magic, but actually a victim, unlike the mother.

He was much, much better off at the start, knowing how she manipulates people and being immune to it. He should move out immediately. Hopefully any further chapters will be about his growth and resolve not to treat women the way he did his girlfriend.

The mother's a malignant illusion at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Bebop3

You really hate your mom, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Issues

Hope the issues the son has are not your issues. It wouldmake for a miserable life.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Such a well written story with a smart manipulative sexy mother character. It makes a pleasant change from the countless cliched romantic stories in this genre. I hope chapter 3 continues with the oedipal love triangle rivalry and doesn't just become a bland threesome like many stories

AlbalunaAlbalunaover 6 years ago
5 Stars

One of my favorites this year!

I like that the mom comes across a little evil & how her son is maturing as a character, all be it slowly.

Spoilers:

Is his dad going to find out? Are all her memories gone for good?

Hope you continue!

butsbutsover 6 years ago
Best story of the year!

Wow! Keep writing. I love the highly flawed characters and how you're developing them. Very talented. I'm looking forward to the next hot instalment. Awesome.

And those trolls make me laugh. Scarely dumb!

tallman441tallman441over 6 years ago
Great ending.

Nice twist with cruel ending. Poor kid ended up losing it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fertile ????

Mom may be pregnant, once he was shooting his baby batter into her, she was fertile, the son did hit her cervix, the spell caused his cock to become larger, also a huge load of sperm, hope she is pregnant !!!!! Please write soon, need to hear about that flat tummy swell with her son's baby !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

She finds out she's pregnant, as much cum as he's dumped in her, he somehow gets dad's necklace off her and his necklace back on her, so he can fuck her in her wedding dress.. veil on..

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Please, continue with this great story!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More please

what an awesome story. Please keep going. I hope he fights for her and wins her heart all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't make us wait Long!

What a great story! We need the next chapter asap!!!!! I felt crushed for the son and sad for both the Mom and Dad in the story. Need More, soon.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 6 years ago
Excellent‼️

Excellent, superb, brilliant... I cannot wait for the next cahpter‼️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow after two years of waiting

As always like your previous chapter, good characters, good settings. I hope you can create more like this son seducting his mother type of stories.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
It cant end like this

Please make another chapter and not wait as long as you did. This was so good. Jake needs to fight for what is his, its whats best for his mother.

btaga3btaga3about 6 years ago
incredible

This is an incredible story. You are a very gifted writer. The colorful language in which you describe things is fantastic and the plot is actually interesting.

And I usually hate magic. You made it work. I can't wait!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Great writing, would really had appreciated more backstory with Rachel before the aunt reveal

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago
She made her bed and has to lay in it

The only reason she changed is because of of that dam neckless and his pussy of a father should have went his self. What the son should do just leave with out telling either one of them and a message to her what he thinks of her and where to go then years later she sees what a bitch she was and what she lost because of it and after he he left she's pregnant with his child and learns he's more successful than she ever was and has a wife and kids she'll never meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fight my son

this son has experienced the best sex any son can have as he spent all week hammering his young cock between his mothers thighs. Having ones own mother dress in sexy lingere and allow you to caress her naked skin, have mom get on her knees and worship your cock, or guide your hard manhood into her wet pussy is a dream most young men only fantasize about. This young stud must fight to get mommy to once again wear the necklace are once again return to her loving behavior. I agree with earlier comments as many loads of cum this stud deposited in mommy's pussy I hope she is pregnant. I hope mom returns to her incestious affair and perhaps the son can return to the witch for help. By dad a ring that has him happy to be standing at the foot of his marital bed cock in hand as he watches his son ravage his mother as has mommy begging for her son to "knock mommy up"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She used him all along

Otherwise she would've never taken off the necklace. Jake was painfully tricked by her, he MUST leave the house, if he doesn't, the curse will become real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chapter 3

we need a chapter 3

can't end this way .son takes chain away from mother and leave 's that

never to return

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shock

Chapter 3 or I’ll hate you forever. This story was awesome. Love, lust, incest & redemption. Only for the the fucking dad to win! What the hell! I’d get it if it’s a cliffhanger or something, but if that’s our ending. Then it ruins the story. I could see the father surprising the mom and putting the necklace on her once he gets home and it magically forces her to forget her feelings because the necklace needs to be removed by her or her son of her own free will, out of love & trust to keep the changes going. Please, don’t leave it this way! Jake & Miranda deserve a happy ending.

Working222Working222about 5 years ago
Great!

I cant wait for a Chapter 3. Please! Great story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fuck me please finish this series

nicho1855nicho1855almost 5 years ago
Brilliant

What a great story. I loved every word of it and hopefully you will write at least one more chapter to conclude the tale.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story and the sex but hated the way it ended. I hope that there will be a chapter three but since it's been a year and a half since chapter two was published, I think that it's going to be a glimmer of hope.

LittleLover74LittleLover74almost 4 years ago
Plot twist

Oh wow, what a twist! Unexpected for sure and highly intriguing. I do hope you plan to write a 3rd chapter... at least. I love what you've done so far, but please don't leave it hanging like that.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 4 years ago
What Happen?

There definitely needs to be a part 3 to this saga!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

WTF, this was such a great narrative. This can not end this way. The ending of chapter 2 sets up the third chapter. Please, if you are still monitoring the comment, you must know that everyone is anxiously awaiting chapter 3. Please don't abandon this series!! Please don't end this great narrative with a shit ending!!

carthago_delenda_estcarthago_delenda_estabout 3 years ago

Well written and what a twist! Though it's a shame that it'll be the 3rd year after this was posted with no update, it was still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So are you going to update this story? its pretty good

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Worst imaginable way to "end" the story. One star.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Ending was bad. Mother is back to the life she hates. Again, the son represents everything the mother hates about her life and reacts accordingly. Son needs to find that necklace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs another chapter. Mom is back to being miserable with her hubby, Jake needs to get her to wear the magic necklace.

ToopizzaToopizzaalmost 2 years ago

Daaaamn this story is soooo good. Just unbelievable

ToopizzaToopizzaover 1 year ago

But why there is no impregnation. He cummed so much and so deep inside her that there should definitely be created a new life. And ain’t it the total taboo to steal from the father

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

Its a shame the author did not continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate it bcoz of the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am just finding this story and wish there was more. I hope the writer comes back around. Both chapters are highly rated.

Repoman63Repoman63over 1 year ago

Excellent imagery, the mother using her teeth to remove and spit out the ring was do very hot, shows her disdain for her marriage against her complete submission to her lust for her son. Was waiting to see if the stone grew his girth to a point where they had trouble fitting it inside her, or perhaps it shrank her size to virginal/pre-childbirth proportions in order to make them both feel as if it were the first time ... just a thought. What turns me on is the evolving transformation from mother/son lust to head over heels infatuation, well done

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Wish there were more parts. Lots of unanswered questions. What happened to the 'magic' necklace? Did mom forget everything that happened after she removed the 'magic' necklace? What did his dad and Bella really do with the hamster in Italy? Was this all Rachel's doing and did she know what would happen?

mrdata9770mrdata977010 months ago

(7/20/2023) I’d like to believe the author was planning on a longer series because this Twilite Zone type of ending while not unexpected for a chapter was quite a shitty ending for a series. That is unless the author came to regret his first story from 2016. The first was a star-crossed lovers’ story with a positive ending. I added it to my favorites list two years ago but missed the second chapter somehow. This chapter was a strange stroke story with a frustrating and, dare I say it, tormenting evil ending, IMO. No happily ever after here. But hey, maybe that’s exactly what this author wanted.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Wtf really you have got to be kidding me all that too get him in to it just to revert back at the end you should have wrote another chapter or rewrote the ending to this

nightdragon1nightdragon19 months ago

Had a great story going but then you got lost.. Gave you 3 stars

ToopizzaToopizza6 months ago

This story is one of the best i’ve ever read on this theme. Pls author come back and give us a continuation 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MelwinsMelwins4 months ago

Where is the last chapter??????? How can you leave it on a cliffhanger like this???.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism4 months ago

A really good story. Shame it was never completed but this is Literotica, that sort of thing happens.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

That’s sad that this story stopped on the most interesting place where MC should prove his worth, emasculate his fatherwithout some supernatural help, but I guess it’s pretty hard to continue this without losing the natural approach of the story, guess why the author dropped it.

So far one of the best stories that I usually reread

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous