A Reluctant Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not. I mean... I could have, but I'm not some slut."

She tilts her head to face me when I don't respond. Her silky dark locks tickle my skin. She pouts while gauging my stoic expression. Almost as if to force a reaction, she tenderly blows on my left nipple. I look to the laptop where the standby light blinks judgmentally.

"I know what you're thinking, Jake," my mother reveals.

My eyes return to her supple, beautiful body. The necklace is perched above her heart.

"You clearly weren't comfortable with the Skype call," she says.

'No shit.'

"You were," I pause before continuing, "Like, don't you feel at all guilty?"

She sits up and gives me a furtive glance over her shoulder. A look most sons would feel awkward receiving from their mothers. I gulp.

'Should I take that as a "no"?'

She responds by lifting a leg and draping it over me, flashing her clean-shaven pussy like the femme fatale in 'Basic Instinct'. Her boobs bobble as she pivots and drops the rest of her weight onto my lower limbs, straddling my thighs between her folded knees and sinking me further into the mattress. She looms over me, the hot flesh of her heart-shaped ass warming my muscular quads.

"Your penis didn't-" she looks downward, "doesn't seem to be feeling guilty."

I can't argue with her assessment. Not when my cock salutes with the unbreaking posture of a ready cadet.

'Jesus, I'm as bad as her.'

She scoots up, dragging her slippery inner thighs up my legs and raising to her knees to maneuver over my erection. I instinctively thrust my hips toward her glittery soaked opening in an attempt to foist our genitals together.

"Patience," she scolds, placing her hands on my shoulders and pushing me back.

I make a playful grab to cup her ass. She smacks my hand away.

"Behave," she speaks authoritatively, wagging a finger like I'm a child.

The springs creak as she crawls, slinking up my torso and over my face. The smell of her creamy sex wafts in the air as she positions her pussy directly above my nose. Seeing it up close, the flexible pink and puffy petals stimulate a Pavlovian response, causing me to swallow.

"God, Mom," I utter.

Swiveling around to confront my cock, she gifts me a 180-degree view as she repositions her feet behind my head. Her hand sneaks between her legs where it begins to manipulate the bump above her cunt with her middle finger.

No one knows a woman's body better than herself. My eyes turn to saucers as I strive to absorb each sleight mannerism of her fingertips for future reference. Switching between concentric circles and sloppy cursive, her hindquarters constrict and shudder around my head as her body tenses. Eventually losing any formality, her fingers succumb to erraticism, blurring over her clit with the friction to light a match. She teeters, curves her spine and throws back her hair, parting her beautiful lips and releasing a dulcet sigh. Her hand slows, and she sinuously descends upon me, spreading her petite frame over my lower body.

Now in a classic 69, she shifts gears, clutching the trunk of my cock with her free hand. The blood rush feels incredible. She hunches forward so her pink velvet lips hover perilously above my tumescent prick.

"Now," she whispers. I groan at the feel of her breath. "Let's talk about your father."

'Oh for the love of...'

"Let's absolutely not." I shake my head against the pillow.

I stiffen as she nosedives to my penis. Her plump, glossed lips collide with its tip, converging in a sloppy kiss. A burst of pleasure burns through my loins. She emphasizes the union by smacking her lips together to produce a slutty smooching sound.

"Mmmm," she moans into my cock.

"I love you Jake, and I want us to fill each other's every need."

"Yessss," I manage to grunt. My shaft twitches earnestly.

Between beguiling flicks of her tongue and butterfly kisses, my mother lifts her face from my crotch.

"For us to truly love one another, we have to face the doubts and insecurities that confine this relationship. And it's important we do it now."

'Why is she still talking?'

I reach out for one of her firm, cherry kissed breasts, but with serpent reflexes, she grabs my wrist in mid-air and pins it to the comforter.

"What did I just say?" She asks defiantly.

I tear my eyes from her wobbling boobs.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" she mocks, imitating my inattentive tone. She brushes her hair back. "Let's try this again."

She turns around and repositions herself so that we face each other. Slinking forward, her tits graze my upper body. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. She collapses, mashing her ripe melons against my collarbone.

"Why did you fight the hand job I gave you earlier?" She asks in a mellifluous, yet somewhat patronizing fashion.

'Seriously?'

"Dad was right there! It's a miracle we didn't get caught." I expound.

The thin chain of her necklace brushes my shoulder as she situates herself more comfortably. I feel my rigid pecker trapped beneath a hot cavern of warmth -- the heat emanating from her womanhood.

She tests me, speaking directly into my ear, "And why would that matter?"

"Ha..." I respond uncertainly. "Cause he would totally support being cucked by his own blood. We could tell him we're practicing to reboot the Taboo franchise."

My mother seems to enjoy the thought, rocking her pelvis in approval. A montage of classic incest scenes, of which I only recently discovered, floods through my mind. My face breaks into a childish grin as I imagine reenacting each one with the svelte matriarch on top of me. The more preposterous the plot, the harder my heart thumps in my chest.

She nibbles my ear. "You have to stop thinking of him as your father. He's just a man now. And trust me, he doesn't... he doesn't deserve your respect."

'Ugh, but that doesn't mean much coming from you. You don't respect anyone."

"Mom I..." I feel myself blushing and I hate it. "Having sex with you is terrific..."

'That came out corny.'

"But you are still married, and as much as Dad can be a grade A prick, I don't really want to hurt him."

My mother sits up straight. "How do you think this is going to end?" She asks pointedly.

'We make ourselves new identities, disappear to some honeymoon island, and live happily ever after.'

"I don't know," I admit.

"Wrong answer," she mutters with a slightly sinister vibe. My eyes flick from her mouthwatering neck and shoulders, to her ripe, glowing breasts. Between them dangles the intensely dark diamond. It looks perfect on her.

'No wonder she wears it so often.'

I track further past the nice curve of her stomach to her narrow waist, which gracefully flares out into wide, motherly hips. Removing her shimmering hand from between her juicy thighs, she gently cups my cheek. Before long, our lips are plastered together in another strong kiss. My infatuation with her sensational sweetness is as strong as the first time we frenched. As our mouths mesh and tongues twirl, I feel my penis break free from under her body. She notices too. Pushing me away, my mother takes a deep breath before twisting around and squatting on the pillow behind my head, facing my erection. The headboard creaks as she rises to her knees and positions her love over my face.

'She's drenched'

I stare up at her pouty, slightly parted lips. Warm liquid drips onto my nose and I reflexively touch the entrancing syrupy sap. Moving down to all fours, her voluminous boob flesh rakes against my abdominal muscles as she gradually inches closer to my pecker, like a savage predatress creeping towards prey.

I can barely process her words.

"Now, I'm doing this for your own good, but I can't let you free from this bed until I'm convinced you've purged your father out from the recesses of your young mind."

"Whaahemphh," is all I can cry as her vagina lowers onto my face.

"That's it, baby," she says soothingly, as her pussy lips spread over the sides of my mouth, effectively muffling me with her smoking, plush buttocks.

'Is this a fetish to her?'

She undulates into my face, and my nose tickles her taint.

I breathe in her rich honeyed scent.

"If you're not willing to face your father when he gets home, do you expect me to rush back into his arms?"

'Of course not. I just don't want to think about it right now!'

I try to answer, but it only comes off as a growl.

"I said I'm not letting you go until you understand," she responds.

'Understand? Fuck this. Two can play this game.'

Burying my warm tongue into her snatch, she trembles as I begin to conduct an oral exam. Her nectar liberally oozes down my cheeks as I penetrate her hole in search of the key sensitive areas. The exquisite texture and smell is so familiar, so right. I can't help but wonder whether a dormant portion of a son's brain will always be fastened to their mother; as if my expulsion so many years ago from this frothy pit was only supposed to be temporary.

The thought drifts away as she begins speaking. "You heard him on the call, when he gets home he will have his grimy paws all over me."

Her voice sounds hoarse and less controlled. I rub my chin against her clit causing her to lurch and shudder.

"Uhhh... and you'll have to watch... oh mmm," she sputters and clamps her legs hard around my cheeks. I lap away at her fleshy slit, intent on immersing myself with her sex, and filtering out her disturbing dialogue.

"Every time he decides to make a public display of affection; when he kisses me before work, or rubs my back, or eye fucks me."

'Shut up, shut up, shut up.'

"Perhaps you'll even be walking by our door one night and find yourself listening to the reverberating melody of our lovemaking," she torments.

I groan and blow into her fiery cunt.

She moans softly. "That feels nice... ohhh you're making me cream all over that handsome face..."

My mind is swimming much like my tongue. Her exposed gash is numbing my cognition, making it difficult to tune her out.

'She knows what she's doing. Every mention of my father is another dagger, goading me into renouncing him, so that when he gets home I won't pussyfoot around the issue or feel bad for him.'

"Would you rather have your father as a friend or me as your woman?" She taunts darkly.

Somewhere in the haze, the old me curses at how, after a childhood of seeing my mother use her sensuality to exploit and sway, I would eventually succumb to the same fate. The thought lingers ominously, but then I flashback to the day I found her molesting herself on the bed. While I had stood paralyzed in panic, transfixed to her body as she shuddered in submission to the ecstasy of her lust, an incestuous seed had been planted, a spark that could never be stifled out; an infection that could only be nursed by the forbidden. And it was in that moment my mind had begun its conversion. It didn't matter how much I struggled. Each time I saw her, or even thought of her, the more undone I became. Even had she not used her skills as a seductress to catalyze the reaction, I would have eventually surrendered. Once she had festered into the roots of my desire, I didn't stand a chance.

The unbearable thought of losing her stamps into my consciousness as she begins to suck on the barrel of my rod. It's the consuming satisfaction of having her stain my thickness with her wedlocked mouth, milking out my potent and virile love for her. I roughly wrap my arms around her hindquarters and lodge my tongue deeper into the clutching depths. My hands glom on to her perky butt cheeks and I squeeze the soft flesh, sinking my fingers into the crevice from both sides.

'I need her to cum before me. I need it to be concussive. I need her to believe I won't just let her go; to prove that our revelry has not been in vain.'

There's a rumor that high school girls don't give good head because they don't have enough experience. I haven't found that to be the case. Girls like Jenny or Rachel, my ex-girlfriend, never left me with any complaints. However, they are clearly no match when likened to my mother's talent. She's insatiable. Not providing a second for me to build up any modicum of endurance.

The lurid slurps and ministrations coming from her tongue against my glans synchronize with the cadence of her hand strokes. Further and further she plunges until her lips reach the hilt of my shaft, not even gagging. Her hand shifts to cradle my balls as if to assure the proliferation of bubbling athletes that they will soon be free.

'If I don't do something I'm going to cum.'

I do the only thing I can think of; I spank her.

"Uhhhh," she gasps, temporarily abandoning my cock and relinquishing control. One of her hands flies to where I just slapped her.

"You son of a bitch," she huffs, yet commences to oscillate her hips.

'Time to take care of business.'

Soon, she's grinding her pussy and grunting with unbridled enthusiasm, as if trying to erase my face and sand it down into the perfect dildo.

I feast on her faint flavorful essence of her girl cum, breathing in deeply, and allowing the sticky blend of sweat and feminine lust to lather my face. She tremors above me before returning to my crotch, but I'm prepared now. I reach for her breasts, which squish enticingly against my abs at a steady tempo, while she bobs and sucks my appendage. Our 69 peaks with our bodies fused together; my tool stuffed down her gullet while my tongue spears heroically toward her womb. She stalls, as if paralyzed. One last flick of the tongue is all it takes to send her into a fit of spasms. They turn into convulsions when I relocate her clit and nibble it with my lips.

"Aaahghhawddd..." she lets loose a half moan, half whine.

In charge, I use her current incapacitation to my fullest advantage.

I hug her trim waist and roll us over so I'm now the one on top. She makes a weak attempt to flip us back, but I subdue that quickly as my fingers take over for my tongue. Her face contorts as I move my thumb in tiny circles over her clit. Her eyes close as she arches against the bedspread, tits protruding like two weightless spheres.

'It almost looks like her necklace is pulling her, levitating her beautiful body closer to me.'

I slip two fingers into her warm cunt. She bucks, face grimacing into a lustful sneer before expelling a loud sigh of satisfaction. Where my hair is matted and wet from exertion, hers is barely tousled. And where her makeup has smudged slightly under her eyes, it only makes her look more erotic.

I crawl up to face her.

"You're twisted," I say, grinning.

She clamps her legs around my hand, limiting the full penetration of my fingers, and props herself up with her elbows.

"I want you to be twisted with me," she says impishly.


"But why does Dad matter so much?" I ask, still whisking my thumb against her privates.

"Because..." She grits her teeth, fighting off a tiny orgasm to finish her thought, "because he'll be home in less than a week, and I need to know you're not going to just... forget about this."

Her voice wavers. "I've risked a lot to try and fix our relationship, and if I don't have your support when your father returns..." She dips her head, trying to find the right words.

"I'm not used to letting in all these emotions. I haven't "loved" in a long time... not truly." She looks back at me, and I'm surprised by her contrite, doe-eyed expression. "But I love you Jake. And if you feel the same way then you'll understand."

Her hand involuntarily fidgets with the silver chain of her necklace.

"I..." But I cut myself off. No reply really makes sense to me. All I can think about is how harshly I've been judging her for so long. How much effort she must have put in just to get me to see her differently. And I had taken it for granted. The shame of falling for her, the penitence I felt for my father; it was just my stupid mind not evolving fast enough to understand that I was focused on the feelings of the wrong parent.

'I love my mom, and love supersedes all.'

The quietness between us challenges me to say something.

Instead, I lean in to kiss her. Not some raunchy kiss powered solely by lust.

This is gentle. We meld together for a minute, coddling each other in an amorous embrace. As I recline, her lips move to my chin, then my cheeks, nose and forehead. The flurry of feathered impressions on my skin is so nurturing, it startles me how turned on I am.

"I love you too, Mom. And I don't want to share you. So, if that means telling Dad when he gets back... then ok."

She gives me a quick heartfelt smile before snickering and rolling her eyes.

"Relax Jake, I wasn't actually suggesting you tell him about us. Can you even imagine? That would break him."

'Probably.'

"But then what are you saying?" I wonder out loud.

She stretches her neck to one side, causing her hair to spill over her shoulder. "When he gets home I'm going to ask for a divorce. And if he's nosy..." she adds nonchalantly, "I'm going to admit to having an affair behind his back."

She elevates her left hand and inserts her ring finger into her mouth, locking her eyes to mine. Gripping the jeweled band with her teeth she leisurely strips it from her thin finger, then spits it off the bed. I hear it land with a dull patter.

"So where do I come in?" I ask cautiously.

"You just have to play along." She wipes my hair away from my eyes, resting her hand under my chin. "Act normal. Don't overthink it. Hopefully, your father will move out and we'll have the place to ourselves."

"You think he'll let you keep the house?"

"He won't have much of a choice. Everything's been transferred under my name." She looks away disparagingly. "Our attorneys heavily advised us to transfer our assets after he nearly capsized the business." Her tone is level, but it's obvious she's still pretty raw about it.

'Switch the subject.'

"I don't know, Mom. I hear living on campus has its perks. Plus, gas is expensive," I tease.

"Well," she plays along, "living at home can have its perks too."

"Yeah?" I loom over her, drinking in her slender curves, creamy thighs, and stunning breasts. The type of breasts that prove a world without objectification is impossible. My heart races.

"This isn't a museum, you can touch them," she compels.

My palms approach her boobs with almost virginal aspirations. Simply touching the warm billowy orbs makes me envy every C cup she's ever strained them into. The log between my legs feels heavier than I'm used to.

'Must be all the extra stimulation.'

My mother's long eyelashes flicker down my muscled midsection. She starts chewing her lip when she notices my cock.

"That's soo good," she emphasizes, while I fondle her mature flesh as it yields naturally between my fingers.

I twist one of her engorged pink nipples and tickle the other.

"Oh, just come to me, already," my mother hisses, wrapping her arms around my head and tugging my face to her breast. I latch and suck like a man dying of thirst. My tongue swirls over her areola. I frantically try and memorize every unique brailed bump. Her skin is humid and tastes salty. There is still a whiff of the apricot lotion, which reminds me of the naughty Skype call. My hand mauls her other breast while I graze her teat with my teeth.

"I know I don't tell this to you enough as my son... but you have a great ass," my mother gushes, her hands run down my bare back.

"Ditto," I reply, coming up for air. In haste, I bend to kiss her other breast, but miss by a little, instead connecting to her sternum.