A Reluctant Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the...'

I feel something poke my forehead. I look up.

'Oh. The necklace. It's so... bright. Like invitingly bright. It surely wouldn't look as good on any woman but my mom. Has it always sparkled like that? Been so vivid? I should kiss it.'

The instant my lip's touch the diamond necklace my penis spontaneously slaps against something very wet.

"Fuck me!" My mother screams, humping the air between us.

She throws her head back in torment.

"Fuck me!" She repeats. This time reaching between her legs and spreading her labia wide. Her needy, thrumming orifice pings my cock like a missile.

I take her by the hips and steer my tip through the inner lips of her leaking cunt.

"Stop playing and put it Hnnngghhh!!" She yells, as I plunge headfirst into her slippery channel. Although it's not my first visit, her lubed walls are tight, having yet to conform to her new partner's extra thickness. I force myself to flex so that I don't explode then and there. It doesn't help that her overheated pussy greets me with several illicit contractions. But I dig onward, excavating the effervescent pit and savoring the blistering sensations of my muscle scraping against her hypersensitive tissues.

"Careful baby, Mommy wants to be able to walk tomorrow," she quips when I get 6 inches in.

'Just... a little... more.'

I watch her distended slit slowly engulf the final inch of my penis.

'Fuck flying, give me X-ray vision.'

I study her quivering flat belly and try and imagine how my cock must look, rooted within her inner sanctum. My body drives forward and bottoms out.

This triggers my mother's mouth to open wide and take a sharp breath.

"Ohhhh... keeep moving!" She demands, arching her waspish waist in anticipation. Veering back, I pull out till the tip of my cock barely penetrates the hot pink folds of her leaking vag. Then, using more force than I intend, I ram my dick back home. Our flesh smacks together and her ass ripples with energy.

"Fuck!" I shout, grabbing her hips and roughly slamming into her a few more times before steadying my tempo.

My mother looks at me through misty eyes. The slapping of skin against skin fills the bedroom as I lose myself in her jiggling breasts. She throws her arms back and grips the sheets so hard her knuckles turn white. Again and again, our bodies come together like magnets. Her legs gradually splay, spread eagle, into an open V. I seize her toned calves for leverage and impale her.

She shrieks but continues matching my thrusts as I remorselessly fuck her. I fixate on details of her pretty oval shaped face. The high cheekbones, creased eyebrows, flared nostrils... The way her dark eyeliner has smeared to give her a smoldering sultry look. It's the same face that berated and chastised me growing up. The same face as the petulant bitch who tried to send me to boarding school just to get me out of her life.

'Agggh!'

An animal stirs inside me. I begin hammering her twat relentlessly. The onslaught of childhood memories sends me into a rage.

'Every time you'd turn Dad against me, Every time you selfishly made everything about you, Every stubborn showdown, Every argument you caused!'

I'm grunting and puffing like a brute. My cock feels numb as I fuck harder than I've ever done before. The suction of her pussy is so strong that it feels like I'm drawing her inside out with every stroke.

"Ohhhh Jakeee!" She writhes below me between frequent grunts. I let go of her legs and bend forward, to get ahold of her bloated tits. She bends her knees around my sides and hooks her ankles behind my ass.

'Take it! Take it!'

The bed creaks violently.

My mother's eyes are half lidded. She babbles in gibberish, but I can still make out the occasional "yesss," as I saw away at the drooling hole between her legs.

'She's getting close.'

When her lower limbs start to buck, she wriggles her hips right and left, using my dick like a corkscrew. I don't pause for her climax, but after her eyes roll back she grabs my arm.

"Wow," she says breathless.

I pull her to me. We coil together; her legs and arms wrap around me. She rests her head over my shoulder and I enjoy her boobs against my chest. She bites and kisses my neck before whispering in my ear.

"Flip me."

I lift her slim frame until my cock dislodges with a squelching pop. Strands of her pussy ooze dribbles from the dome of my cock.

I test my biceps, spinning her around and pushing her back onto the bed.

She lands on her chest, arms out, and bootie arced to me. Her unblemished back slopes down to her narrow shoulders, where her caramel colored hair fans out saucily.

She shivers as I run my finger between the two beautiful globes and turns her head to look at me fish eyed.

I hunch over her, burying my full length back into her vagina. It must be the new position, because my dick glides in like a knife in warm butter.

'Holy mother of GOD!'

We both groan in unison. I fall on top of her and kiss the back of her neck.

"Fuck me hard like before!" My mother cries over her shoulder. I try and channel my anger again. The passionate fury that had led me to start crushing her womanhood senseless.

'This is for being such a narcissist!'

I begin humping her like a dog in heat.

'This is for making my life miserable!'

She grins and her eyes glow with fireworks.

'And this is for being such a terrible Mom!'

I pull her forearms backwards, hoisting up her upper body, and stretching her back and forth like a slinky.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She yells, lubricating my penis with a constant shower of her cum.

"Pull my hair!" She begs.

I let go of one of her arms and grasp a bundle of her soft hair in my hand. I wrench it back, but not severely enough to actually hurt her. She starts spasming. Her red toes curl.

Her mouth gapes open in silence. I can feel my own orgasm quickly approaching as my stamina dwindles. Each strike of my balls is a futile reminder that my warrior effort will soon come to an end.

"I can't handle this much longer!" I yell.

"Fill me, baby," my mother gasps. Her body has already slumped and resigned to enjoy the final chaotic thrusts.

I holler loudly, feeling my girth swell one last time. The crescendo of the teenage cum forging through my shaft and past the slimy walls of my immoral mother's tasty pussy, burrowing far into the inner ducts, and making itself at home, almost knocks me out. The torrent of our fluids mingles and leaks out all over the bed.

I give a few last half-hearted stabs before crashing limp.

"What got into you? That was incredible," My mother eventually says between pants.

"I just needed to work some stuff out," I concede, my deflated cock still corked in her.

"Whatever it was... I love you," she whispers.

"I love you," I repeat softly.

Waning to exhaustion, we drift off naked in a cooling pool of our own love.

*****************

For a moment, all stand hushed. Hundreds of graduation caps rustle in the air as families, who wish to congratulate the latest batch of scholars, weave into the sea of students. I scan the blur of people and spot a few familiar faces. My friends are huddled together in conversation, most likely conferring about Cady's party later. Rachel and I make eye contact, her cheerful demeanor lighting up her face. I feel a twinge of guilt.

"She was never right for you," remarks a voice from beside me.

I turn to find the source. A gray-haired woman, wearing a loose floral tunic with moccasins looks toward the sky.

"You..." I say baffled. Her steel eyes reflect the moon and stars.

'Am I dreaming?'

"Yes and no," she replies apathetically.

"What the fuck!?" I stumble backwards and trip onto the grass.

She sighs, breaking her gaze with the heavens, and places her hands on her hips, arms akimbo.

"I must confess, when you scrambled out of my shop so quickly I wasn't sure if you were beyond saving."

I stare at her in sheer confusion.

"The relationship linking you and your mother was in such a splintered state... the only hope was in Jocasta's Stone," she reminisces.

I slap my cheek hard.

'Wake up, wake up!'

Her forehead furrows, displaying lines of age and obvious dissatisfaction with my behavior.

"Do you not realize how lucky you are?" She glowers with impatience. "So few boys ever experience the full extent of their mother's love."

A deafening thunderclap resonates overhead inducing a chill down my spine.

'Creepy old bag.'

She crinkles her nose and chuckles. "Not exactly the thank you I deserve."

I wince. "Why would I thank you?"

The old crone raises her index finger over my shoulder. I follow the weathered digit through the mob of proud families until my eyes land on a distinct figure. It's my mother.

'Fuck me.'

"Isn't she just ravishing?" The old lady hisses.

I gulp, which does nothing to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you not regret the insolent-juvenile way you used to think of her?"

"I... uh..." Struck speechless, my male brain flounders and my mouth goes dry.

My mother looks as covetable as ever. Her unfurled brunette hair cascades to her shoulders, framing her face in a fascinatingly seductive manner.

"And that dress..." she eggs on.

My pupils dilate with hunger.

'I would have remembered her in that.'

The slinky, burgundy red dress, the same color as her lips, clings snug to her physique; maximizing and accentuating her best attributes, while awarding her the postured poise of a model. It's so low cut that the V neckline doesn't restrain her full bust, exposing side bystanders to a thrilling bit of skin. And the way the material handles her ass, it may as well be shrink wrap. But by far, the dress' most dazzling quality is its high leg slit, which reveals her smooth, tanned leg all the way up to her hip.

"Admit what you're thinking, admit what your body has been saying for the last minute," the gray-haired woman whispers.

As if on cue, the bulging tent in my pants twitches.

"Aghh, I think it's pretty fucking obvious!" I shout into the thin air, but no one seems to notice.

"Oh child," the woman speaks in a more caring tone. "You've come so far already, I just need to be sure."

"Be sure of what?" I inquire begrudgingly.

She frowns and nods toward my mother.

I'm surprised to see my father has now joined her.

He gives her one of his obnoxious winks right before swooping in to kiss her. She doesn't push him off, but pulls him in.

I slam my eyes shut only to feel the shop lady's hand gently pat my back.

"You're going to have to fight for her. Jocasta's Stone introduced you both to what's possible, but soon you'll need to prove yourself worthy of such a life."

I scrunch up my face, keeping my eyes closed. "I'm done with this! Go spew your cryptic bullshit somewhere else! Get out of my dream! Get out of my head! Stop telling me what to do! Leave me alo...'

My eyelids peek open a sliver. Disoriented by the dream and the fact that it's not yet day, it takes me a second to get my bearings. My mother and I are lying parallel together in a spooning position, my hand over her belly and my unyielding erection still housed cozily within her. The obscene amount of cum that had bubbled out of her stuffed pussy hours ago, has now congealed and crusted into the sheets. Her inner thighs are streaked with white ribbons of my spunk, and a strong musky odor has overtaken the room.

"Mmmmmm," my mother croons, as I stretch one of my legs.

"Mom?" I kiss the nape of her neck.

"Shhh baby," she murmurs soothingly. Her bright fingertips range up my thigh, shaving my testicles to the base of my cock. They stop at the junction that conjoins us.

"I thought I'd get used to how good it feels in me," she wiggles her rear end, nudging my cock further into her sperm flooded pathway.

"I thought..." she takes a heavy breath. "After our first time, the itch in my pussy would ease up." Her ass now succumbs to muted gyrations. The moist skin of her bare back smooshes against my ribcage.

My hands run up her flat stomach and tweak her prominent nipples.

"But I feel different. The ache is even crazier now." She shoves her ass back into my lap, and vigorously grinds my cock deep into primal territory.

"Uhhh!" I grumble. Holding her close, my hips begin to hump back in retaliation. The bulbous crown of my cock perforates her, meeting little resistance.

Each swing delivers a blaze of pleasure. The noise of our lustful passion, a mix of slapping flesh and throaty cries, rings into the night.

Craning her neck, we kiss roughly; teeth nipping at each other's lips, tongues dueling and wrestling for command. One of her palms settles on my butt, urging on its momentum while her vaginal muscles grease and siphon the welcome intrusion.

The room is beginning to feel like a sauna, and our bodies like two scorching coals. I blow on my mother's back.

"Ooooh Jacob," she rasps. Her whole body vibrates in a spastic frenzy as she comes.

A scarlet glimmer illuminates the dim room.

'Cell phone?'

I look over her shoulder, halting mid plunge.

The diamond necklace has slid under my mother's smooth armpit. It isn't reflecting light, but generating it. I stare at the irresistible color, almost powerless to look away. Suddenly my cock balloons to an almost painful level. Both my mother and my eyes bulge in astonishment.

"Oh my..." is all she can whisper before I begin to shoot canons of semen into her womb. The air in my lungs soon depletes as I scream. The torrents of jizz plaster her already painted walls, filling her to the brink, and then over, as our juices explode from of her stressed gash. She throws an arm around the back of my neck, holding me, kissing my forehead, guiding me through an earthquake I'm completely unprepared for. We clutch and spasm in the rapture of our indiscretions.

"You need to pull out baby!" My mother begs. I barely register her voice through the thumping of my heart. Yanking my mushroom head back is like breaking a vacuum. There is a phenomenal popping sound, followed by the rush of cool air that caresses my penis. My mother, saint that she is, descends to finish off the monster orgasm I'm having.

"Sorry," I groan, as a wad hits her chin when her fingers contact my sizzling meat pole. She smiles broadly, circling her hands around the trunk and rim of my cock. With little time to waste, she leans her face forward, and drags her bottom lip up and over my penis hole. She opens her mouth wide and pushes her pumping hands down my cylindrical length. Her flat tongue nudges my hole, and covetously licks away at our leftovers, salivary glands working overtime.

'Baseball, Turtles, Retirement Homes.... Don't CUM!'

After a few coughs and gags, her cheeks are fitting my cock like a snug jacket. She sucks away, puckering her lips tightly to help compress the air. I lightly push the back of her head as she bobs. She seems engrossed in taking my full length. Her hands slide over my waist until her fingernails dig into my ass. She slackens her jaw and forces her mouth all the way to my crotch. She looks up at me in triumph.

"Aglflwlalw!" She tries to speak.

Seeing her like that is too much. I unleash the rest of my jism down her esophagus. She squeals, eyes rolling back. Her palms press hard into my ass.

'That's going to hurt tomorrow.'

Her tongue flails to secure some of the precious drops before they dribble down her throat or out her mouth. She continues to suck, cheeks hollowing while she chugs down the last of my potable protein shake. Having leeched all reserves, my dick shrinks to normal size, and she spits it out.

We fall back on the pillows, completely bushed.

'I've never cum that much in my life.'

"Mom, your necklace..."

I turn my head, but her eyes are already closed in slumber, my cum still drying on her chin."

***************

Wednesday

'Water.'

I stagger to the refrigerator and finish off half a gallon before plonking down on one of the kitchen dining chairs.

Head in my hands, I massage my stinging temples.

'Who knew sex could give you a hangover?'

Daylight shines through the window and bounces around the metallic room, forcing me to squint at the stove clock. It's 12:24PM, which explains why my mother, a religiously early riser, was not in bed when I awoke from my coma.

'She was probably showered, primped, and dressed by 9.'

Aware of my own need for a rinse, I forgo breakfast, much to my stomachs chagrin. The walk-in shower in my parent's bathr... soon to be my mother's bathroom, fills with heated vapor.

I turn the spray on high and dunk my head under the tap. My hair flattens in front of my eyes as the nozzle dowses me in a sheet of water. The only time my skin has ever felt so muggy was after nine innings on the field. But instead of dirt and grass, today I'm washing away the coital residue of an unfaithful marriage.

'Dad is going to freak when he hears the word divorce.'

A cluster of handprints litter the steamy glass barriers surrounding me; a not so innocent leftover from the night before last, when I accompanied my mother into the shower.

There was nothing holy about the way we'd christened the room.

Overstimulated and brimming with euphoric confidence from our first coupling, my attitude had turned brazen. I recall grabbing her ass and hoisting her up against the wall. She squealed like a school girl as her arms and legs possessively snaked their way around my neck and waist. Her face knotted as I pinned her there, shoving everything I had into plugging the fissure, which already carried a dose of my sloshing ejaculate. Like now, droplets of water ricocheted off my back as I ruthlessly screwed my mother. She heaved and threw her palms against the glass like suction cups...

The memory clears, leaving me hot and erect.

'Wonder where Mom is.'

I make the rest of the shower quick.

After toweling off, I toss on a black t-shirt and cram my stiffy into my boxers.

My shorts do little to hamper the projecting unit. I press down on the tent, but it just springs back.

The dry air in my parent's bedroom is seasoned with the strong smell of sexual secretions. Stepping over a discarded pillow, the messy floor and unmade bed of tangled sheets and blankets bears little resemblance to the normally tidy condition.

Snatching my wallet from under the dresser, I stow it in my pocket.

I trek back through the tiled hallway. The sound of a cupboard closing leads me into the kitchen. My mother is standing over the sink, back turned to me, rinsing a dish. Almost immediately, the tent in my pants reestablishes itself with cemented conviction. My eyes rove up and down her tantalizing profile.

Her clothing, a sleeveless violet blouse pitted with a gray pencil skirt, fits her like a second skin. It cuts off at the knees, tastefully exposing her beautiful legs and feet, which are encased in three-inch, navy blue heels. Her chestnut hair, groomed to stun, spills luxuriously down to her petite, bare shoulders. I chide myself for all the mornings I intentionally lagged in my room to avoid running into her before school.

'Fucking idiot.'

Crossing the kitchen to stand behind her, her skirt rides up a few inches as she slants forward to set down the glass. She jumps as I slide my arms around her waist.

"Jake, don't sneak up on me!" she exclaims, whipping her head around.

"Sorry mom, you just look so hot all dressed up." My hardness prods against her buttocks, bunching her skirt up where her ass cheeks part. She slouches back, granting me access to kiss down her neck.