All Comments on 'A Reluctant Corruption'

by Arist0tle

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 7 years ago
A brilliant story

A brilliant first story and I can't believe this is your first.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Many Questions!

Great story amazing stuff! Please continue, I am genuinely interested where this is going. The hot mom son sex is almost incidental, your characters are well developed and the story is a fun read. A fine first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

with the other two readers. This is an excellent story, especially from a first time contributor. I love how it ends, with young Jake observing his cum streaming down his mother's legs. That has got to be one of the very best sights any boy can ever see--his semen leaking out of his own mother's cunt where he's just blown his young balls. I wish more mothers, definitely including my own mom, realized that that's exactly where their baby boy's semen belong--up the same warm hairy cunt he came out of.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
yep

Kept me guessing all the way - an interesting tale - an expandable one.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 7 years ago
An amazing story

I loved the story. I have always been a sucker for stories where a bad mother-son relationship is healed via incest, and needless to say this story has that in spades. You did a great job of creating flawed but still sympathetic characters (more the son and father on that one). You also did a great job capturing the son's struggle to deal with these forbidden emotions.

Now there is one issue I noticed in regard to paragraphs. Sometimes a character would be speaking and you would start a new paragraph within one set of quotation marks. Also it seemed like sometimes you broke up things into multiple paragraphs that really could have been better served in a single standard sized paragraph. Now to be fair some of this could be errors on literotica's side for all I know.

Still this was amazing work and I foresee great thing from you in the future. Five stars despite the paragraph issues since when new writer makes something this good they deserve extra leeway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Wow, it is hard to believe this is your first story. Superb effort! I greatly enjoyed the fight Jake had with his emotions. While I am an avid reader of incest I do enjoy whenever an author - in whatever manner they choose - makes the incest just a tiny bit more plausible. 5 stars and I am eagerly awaiting your follow up story - whether it is a sequel or a new storyline all together. Moreover, I like your screen name and it has the added benefit of being easily remembered. Thanks!

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
First?

First wonderful story! His 18 year old mind running rampant was a joy to read and funny! I just know he's going back to that store to find out more about that necklace. Hopefully you'll continue this story line for awhile. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story...

... especially for a first effort. The only thing that I had trouble with (and I don't mean to overly nit-picky) is the back and forth between present tense and past tense. Just a little disconcerting, but other than that, an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't get past page 2.5

The story had a 4.6 score and I figured it must be really "hot," so I excitedly decided to read it. From reading some of the other comments the story might have turned out that way, but after two and a half looong pages I gave up.

There have been long stories here at Literotica that I've really enjoyed and even re-read several times. But those were stories that moved you forward into and through the story with a compelling story line and characters and most importantly some sensuality and eroticism. But there was nothing about these characters or story line that made me want to trudge through another 4 pages about this mindless character and his pointless life. There might have been a big payoff at the end, but I could “enjoy” 2-3 other complete mother & sons stories while waiting for this one to finally, after long last, get to the “money shot.”

gundersongundersonover 7 years ago
I like it, but there are some issues to iron out

I like the premise, and I think the overall progression of scenes works, but the execution is just not particularly sexy.

Plot-wise, the main character is clearly getting railroaded. He can't hide, he can't leave the house, and every time we see his thoughts I get the feeling that the antique shop lady is screwing with his and his mom's mind (but not in an interesting way; why does she even care if he fucks his mom or not?) just to make sure they definitely get together.

The introduction of the friends was a good idea but seems to go nowhere, a reasonable description of the mom doesn't come until around halfway through the story (after we've already seen here in more than a couple 'sexual' scenes), and the degree to which the main character is freaking out makes me feel like he's getting Stockholm Syndrome more than succumbing to his lusts.

The point is (and author, if you're reading this, I hope you got this far) that I think this story is a really good start that needs/needed a little more tinkering to get good. Or would be a good jumping-off point to start on a better, more refined story. I think the biggest things to improve are the following.

1) Make the female sexual participants at least a liiiiittle more hesitant about sex. The fun is in the chase! Wouldn't hurt to make the main male character a little more into getting laid too.

2) Hair color, height, age, and accessories are not good enough for a description. Somewhere within the first to third times a major sexable character shows up (earlier if she shows up less frequently), the reader should at least get a sense of their body shape. You don't have to include everything, and not everything has to be super-specific, but at least one of: breasts, butt, and/or legs; and a general sense of her overall profile (slim, average, curvy, etc.) should be included.

Honestly though? I like the story. I didn't find it all that arousing, but I think you've got a good sex story in you and I'd really like to see the one you write after you think some more about what did and didn't work in this one. Also, thanks! I think people don't thank authors of free porn stories often enough, and clearly a lot of effort went into this one.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
I'm very picky, but...

Not on this one. The person that stopped after 2.5 pages made a real mistake.

This is easily a five star story. I was becoming annoyed with the kids attitude, initially, but I'm glad I pushed forward. Well done, Sir.

sk0on4v4ssk0on4v4sover 7 years ago
Well done great story!

Very well written! Hope there will be a part 2/more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

thank you for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't End like this

Mom's got to get off the Pill in a Sequel.

And you know what should come next.....

You are an Artist, sir. A very good read. Thanks.

hair94hair94over 7 years ago
Well Done

Great story....hope you will continue.

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved the buildup, the inner monologue and the dark humor in it. Seeing him change his perception and falling for her beauty was very sensual.

Thanks for fleshing out their personalities, especially bringing the father into the picture, caring but a little weak, added to the wickedness.

The main protagonist being a bit of a brat, but still plagued by guilt, while trying to fight his descent, was delicious to read. I can hear the old lady cackling in the background.

Thank you for this fine read, looking forward to see more from your depraved mind, :)

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Not good

The son had no wheel power

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Reluctand Corruption

good tale, still a few misspellings that are unnerving.

How does a woman sit on her knees?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another thought

I was bothered by the stone turning red. It seems traditional that red is the color of anger and blue shows love. With such a necklace I would expect true feelings to be displayed. I can't imagine there being real love, as Mom demonstrates here, disguised for revenge down the road. Sure, I can imagine the anger when the necklace comes off, but I don't think the necklace is meant to disguise or display anger.

I hope you have your colors in order and carry the moods through correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

Please continue on with your stories! You built up to it and delivered, I would definetly want to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another chapter

This could be the best story if you continue. Such a good story

bripashbripashover 7 years ago

It's is a good story, look at the story as a whole. I think the reckless is what made Amelia open to jake. I would like to see another chapter, maybe Jake moves out and then see what happens. Its a work of sexual fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

What a fantastic story and I hope you continue it. I hope mommy christens all the lingerie she has purchased by letting her son see it first. I hope mother and son spend the next five days staying in the house mommy either naked or modeling her lingerie for her dear son. Mother and son can fuck 4 or 5 times a day, humping away in every room of the house, and in every possible position. I hope mommy was not on the pill. I agree with an earlier comment that there is nothing.sexier than the vision of a disheveled mother leaving her defiled marital bed with her own sons seed dripping from her well used womb. This will serve to excite the son and soon he will be standing behind her in the shower as he fondles her soapy breasts with his cock buried in her pussy humping away until he grunts in orgasm and gives his mother more seed. When daddy returns his son will be the man of the house, his wife will be pregnant, and the big question will be what happens next.

One thought might be for dad to get suspicious of the necklace when he sees how friendly mom and son now are and his wife does not have sex with him anymore relegating him to use his own hand while she teases him with her lingere. Daddy can follow the receipt to the store and while there be given a ring to help him be a good father. I can see 6 months down the road the t"happy family" in bed together. Mom dressed in black garter and stockings her hands on her pregnant belly as she says " look what our son did to his mother". The son with a huge errection in hand walks up behind her and bending her over the be re-mounts his mother. Daddy stands at the foot of the bed naked a jerks masturbates to this now common occurance. When the son howls in orgasm mommy will say "oh yes that's it cum in your mothers pussy, give to me my son". The father will take his cue and spray his seed all over his bedroom carpet. Dad can then walk down the hall to his new bedroom as his wife and son spoon together in the master bedroom the son fondeling his mothers soft body as he whispers his love for mommy in her ear. Later in the night as with most nights daddy will awaken to the rhythmic thump thump thump of the bed next door creaking and moaning as mother and son fuck each other's brains out. What a perfect family.

londonazullondonazulover 7 years ago
Great Job

Would love a part 2

MCLSMCLSover 7 years ago

Excellent story! Loved every minute of it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Good story

I would have to agree with Gunderson. Pretty much what I was going to say and had typed out before reading other comments.. Keep writing, you've done better than many people with your first submission, then those that have posted several times over.

BigPappy42BigPappy42about 7 years ago
Well done! Wow!!!

This is a great story. Well developed characters with some strife that changes into something completely different. A hot sexy different. If you stopped reading after a few pages its your loss.

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago

You, Sir are an amazingly good writer. Thank you for this <3

Gentlehands1960Gentlehands1960over 6 years ago
excited after reading this

Thought this was interesting and very well written

Using italics to convey thought she was great

keep up with the writing

be glad to help with editing any more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Homage?

Decent story - clearly very influenced by the talkman's masterpiece 'you couldn't handle me '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I really like this series so far. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
finish this!

you really really need to finish this

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

So fucking hot! On to chapter two! Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

I have no words for this simply amazing story. Loved the seduction and slow build up.

LittleLover74LittleLover74almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Normally I would read chapter 2 before commenting. However, chapter 1 was so absolutely incredible I felt I had to stop and thank you personally before moving on. Loved the detail and the slow build. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, loved the crossword joke!

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Great story

One of the boxes story...love it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Very good story. It would be better with more character development. I understand the mother taking out her frustration with her life situation via her son instead of her co-income producing husband. Unfortunately, this fictional story comes closer to real life than most people would like to admit. Likewise, in real life, after this situation occurs, son the object of mother's unhappiness', the odds of the mother and son ever reconnecting in any manner are extremely remote. Never would reconnection ever occur in sex, most likely permanent abandonment which even death can not change.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 1 year ago

Very good first effort! In fact it was excellent. I would only have two small suggestions though.... 1. Don't use the word 'penis' as it makes it sounds both clinical and juvenile. 2. Describe the characters more...give honest descriptions of their appearance so we can 'feel what they look like' so that we can put ourselves in your place easier. Please however, don't go the route that some writers take and exaggerate measurements as it turns quite a few people off instead of enhancing the story. I don't know how many times I have read an excellent story only to have it ruined by 40DD or 10" cocks... so unrealistic.

gemini0257gemini025711 months ago

Excellent work! This is a rare story I,'very read where the son worships his mother orally. Most of the other works are about mothers orally pleasuring their sons which is terribly disappointing as love between a mother & son should be all about worshipping ones mum. She should be treated like the goddess that she is. Definitely 5stars. Thank you very much.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This would have been a good series if you would have ended the last chapter write or even wrote another chapter to finish it right but instead you left it screwed up which caused me to not only dislike chapter 2 but also dislike this chapter

MelwinsMelwins4 months ago

I loved this story u til the end. It felt unfinished. I wish we woukd have seen them through the 5 days and then maybe an epilogue of what happens after. What were the parents fighting about anyways? Why bring it up only to never say why?

MelwinsMelwins4 months ago

I take back my previous comment. I did not see this was. Series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous