A Reluctant Welcome To Sixville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hesitated, then cleared his throat.

"I've...got... to fuck Kristianne. I want...her pussy clenching on my cock till I shoot my load in her." Greg told his wife, he experienced a second of guilt at the pain in her face but all he wanted now was to fuck.

"Stick your dick in my sinful slit Greg." Kristianne whined and Greg turned her round so that she was facing the three other people in the room. He knelt behind her and bent her over. He took his hard-on in his hand and playfully stroked it along Kristianne's piss flaps.

"God, I've dreamt of doing this to you. I've wanked off to sex scenes you've made. I never thought that one day you'd be here, gagging for my cock." He confessed.

"Put your married cock in me!" Kristianne howled, frustrated. "Take me now. Show your wife just how much she means to you now. Fuck...awwww...." She moaned as the formerly mild-mannered teacher entered her twat and they began rutting like feral beasts.

Zoë looked away from the man she no longer recognised and stared at Penny.

"Please....."She pleaded.

Penny stood up, walked over to Zoë and stroked her hair and face, wiping away the tears.

"Hush baby," She said softly. "Greg will never be satisfied with just you from now on." Penny turned and indicated the groaning couple on the floor. "Look at him plough his unsheathed adulterous cock into Kristi. He loves it!"

"Penny...." Zoë collapsed into Penny's arms, sobbing.

Penny tilted the broken woman's head up and kissed her. Zoë was stunned but soon began to answer the probing tongue with her own. She barely noticed as Mr Troy let her go and withdrew to the fireplace to observe. Penny was fumbling at Zoë's pyjama buttons, unwilling to break of the desperate kiss.

Penny felt Zoë's nipples harden against her own and, frustrated, tore off her top. Once Zoë's tits were exposed Penny's head darted down to lick and suck on them.

Zoë gasped and put her hand through Penny's hair.

"Oh God...." She moaned.

"Your cunt's....so fucking...tight...." Greg exclaimed nearby but Zoë wasn't aware of anything but the sensations shooting through her body.

Penny traced down Zoë's flat tummy and tugged down her bottoms. The brunette pounced on Zoë's cunt as if she couldn't get enough; her expert tongue exploring the wet gash urgently. Zoë had never had her pussy eaten out so well before and she had to grip Penny's hair as she began to buck against her lips. Penny brought two fingers to the other woman's cunt and lubed them up with pussy juice. She snuck her hand round to Zoë's back and forcefully worked her slick digits into Zoë's virgin ring.

"Oh...." Zoë cried, cumming wordlessly as her breath was taken away. Her knees went weak and Penny guided her to the sofa.

"Uhh...uhhh....uhhhh....I'm going to cum....uhhh." Greg cried out from the floor.

"God....ahhh....yes...yes!" Kristianne responded, feeling her pussy muscles contracting round the cock penetrating her. She came hard simultaneously with Greg shooting his hot salty load deep inside her. The pair collapsed onto the carpet, exhausted. As they caught their breaths they watched the action on the sofa.

Greg didn't know whom to watch as the other two women engaged in a lesbian 69. His eyes were frantically roving over the writhing pair, nearly overloaded by visual stimuli. Though sore from hard fucking, his cock began to get hard again.

"Greg, your wife looks surprisingly good at cunnilingus, don't you think?" Kristi breathed.

Greg nodded lustfully.

Zoë arched her long back as she came a second time, her moans of pleasure against Penny's clit. Penny flicked her clit desperately and brought about her own eager orgasm. The lovers fell into a tangle of legs, arms and breasts.

Zoë lifted her weary but exhilarated eyes and looked about her at the three people watching her. She crawled round to whisper in Penny's ear,

"I really want to have cock now." She said, glancing at Greg.

"Oh no lover, I think it's my turn." Penny giggled. " What about Mr Troy?"

Zoë turned and looked at the giant and the tent in his pants and nodded.

Penny stood up on shaky legs and trotted over to Greg as Jack Troy pulled out his 7-inch cock and stood above Zoë. She took him into her slutty mouth.

Penny glanced at Kristi, who waved back her permission.

Penny pushed Greg onto his back and pinned his arms above his head.

"No touching..." She commanded.

She sat on his hairy chest and Greg could feel her steaming pussy slid up him as she leant over. Her tits passed over his face and he made an unsuccessful lunge at them with his tongue, Penny had just pushed his head back to the floor.

Penny's soft belly was resting on his face as she began to kiss his wrist, and began to lick her way down the underside of his arm.

Greg grew impatient; he really wanted some action on his throbbing hard-on.

Penny's soft mouth had reached Greg's hairy armpit and she shoved her face hard against it, inhaling deeply.

"God, I have a huge armpit fetish. I get off on the smell of men." She moaned through the hair. "Your sweat is so good." Greg felt her body tighten. She lifted her back and Greg watched her heaving tits as she climaxed, her knees squeezing his waist as she came, just from the smell of his fresh body odour.

She lowered her body and was too ecstatic to mind as Greg began to suck on her hard nipples.

"No..." She moaned a few minutes later and pulled her body away from his tongue.

She slid down his body, leaving a snail trail of liquid glistening on his torso. One hand gripping both of his above his head, the other expertly guided Greg's cum covered cock into her gaping cunt.

At that moment Kristianne staggered to her feet, semen leaking out of her body. She ambled over to the sofa in time to watch Troy silently shoot his wad over Zoë's face.

Kristianne waited for Zoë to open her eyes and register her.

"Your husband's cum is in me now. Do you want some of your husband's cum tonight?" Zoë nodded. "The only way you're going to get any is to eat it from my pussy!" Kristianne informed her.

Zoë licked her lips, remembering Jack, as she tasted his seed. She smiled and as she got down on her hands and knees she turned to him,

"Fuck me like a bitch on heat." She asked and Jack Troy grunted in reply.

She lowered her head between the actress's thighs and began to lap up her husband's cum. It had never tasted so good. She thought to herself that she might always want to get his cum from another woman's dirty cunt before she gasped as Jack entered her and began to piston into her.

Jack hammered away at her with a cold mechanical rhythm. Each thrust was slow and hard; his thigh, ass and back muscles contracting and relaxing with all the force of a small volcano.

Kristianne was aroused enough to cum mellow to Zoë's distracted attention on her cunt and then, satisfied sufficiently; she watched the fucking going on.

She watched as Penny rode Greg, gyrating with increasing pace. He was humping at the waist and his toes curling with the effort.

Zoë was juddering and sobbing with discomfort and pleasure as Jack remorselessly ploughed into her raw twat.

Kristianne shut her eyes and revelled in the sounds of the illicit fucking going on. She could hear squishing, squelching and the unselfconscious groans of exertion and pleasure.

"A....a...a......" Gasped Zoë, struggling to catch a breath.

"Yes....yes....ahhh...uggh....." Cried Greg as he came inside Penny.

"A....a.....a....shit.....God...." Cried Zoë, with a suffocating orgasm.

It was all over.

Everyone was too sated and spent to move.

After a short while Zoë slid to her floor and crawled over to Greg, who opened his eyes sleepily and looked at his wife. She put her cum-covered head to his chest and stroked his belly. They fell asleep, pondering their future together.

+++++++++++++++++

Epilogue

Two weeks later and Penny is painting Kristi's toenails.

"I'm going to give up acting, I'm no good at it." Kristianne said slowly.

"What? You won an Oscar! You beat Susan Sarandon and that old British one...Dame...something...!" Penny protested.

"Huh, only because I was playing a lesbian in a wheelchair!" The actress responded. "No, my mind's made up!"

Penny looked at the certainty in her employer's eyes and reluctantly accepted the decision.

"Okay. Anyway, it's time for E.spied." Penny said, flicking on the T.V.

++++++++

The image on the screen showed the two presenters of the entertainment news show. Mindy Bubble, who was all blonde hair and Lane McCormack, who was all teeth, introduced themselves and greeted the viewers.

"Kristianne William's new film 'Baser Urges' broke all box-office records this weekend." Mindy gushed to camera.

"That's right Mindy!" Lane said, answering a question that hadn't been asked. "The film, a psycho-sexual epic, had been dogged by rumours that Kristianne had a cocaine habit and was sleeping with her married director. Massively over budget and panned by the critics it was expected to be a huge flop."

"Thank you Lane. It's believed that the reason for the new release's success is down to a different type of movie all-together. A week ago a website promised to release a sex tape starring Kristianne, two of her staff and an as-yet unidentified couple. It goes on sale tomorrow!" Mindy beamed, her foot rubbing her co-anchor's ankle.

"Yes Mindy, and following silence from the William's camp, the star herself holed up in her Sixville mansion, some speculators have suggested that Kristianne is the real distributor of the three hours of explicit footage." Lane continued, hoping no one would realise he had a bulging hard-on under the desk. "Over to Lacey, who's with Father Peters, the famous televangelist for his reaction to this story of a role model turned porn star...."

Penny switched off the screen and the two women fell into fits of laughter.