All Comments on 'A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

This was hot. Is there going to be a next chapter?

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to the first anon

Hi anon, thanks for the comment! I am expecting to do a third chapter of the story. I'm most likely going to include Emilia Clarke in the series as well since she's going to be in the new Han Solo movie. No idea when that's going to be done though so keep your eyes peeled!

demon160demon160almost 7 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. Really enjoyed it for a couple of reasons. Firstly the sex scenes were great, makes me wish I was there. Secondly, and for me what lifts this story, is the 'real life' interactions between Daisy and Will (and later on Felicity) when they are doing the touristy things. It really grounds the story and makes it more realistic. The little details you have put in are awesome.

Please continue the story as I really want to know what happens between Daisy and Will and indeed 'What are they?'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the Few (in my opinion) goods ones here

As the first comment said this has sex scenes but it also focuses just as much, if not more, on story.

ilegoilegoalmost 7 years ago
Edit for previous comment

By " first comment" I meant demon160 comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I thought both Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 were very nicely done. Hot but also enjoyed the rest of the story as well. Were you still planning on continuing?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On page 2 & 3 it is Hinted that Will had met Felicity Jones , for Will was worried that they were trading Secrets about him ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES